Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153857 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 19: Enraging Durnneran. That's GOTTA hurt.
« Reply #945 on: May 04, 2011, 12:15:36 am »

Binary decision: if Darin manages to heal me, live. If things don't go as he plans, die.

I can't do anything while mortally wounded, but I thought if I didn't post at all Tarran would try to use it as an excuse to be lazy for the rest of y'all. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: May 04, 2011, 12:26:59 am »

Well, if I do heal you you might be able to act that turn. Might depend on if you get an initiative count.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 04, 2011, 12:33:16 am »

I'm not sure if initiative should matter for dying people. So I'll just ignore it for dying people.

Also, Irony, remember your collection of soulstones. Just thought I'd bring them up.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 04, 2011, 12:35:42 am »

I'm guessing (1) (Luck: 4) Darin fumbles a soul stone and I end up in it. That's my prediction, anyway. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: May 04, 2011, 12:38:48 am »

Then you guys can be Stoned buddies!

*Avoids swipe*
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: May 04, 2011, 12:41:30 am »

Nah, I'm not gonna attack. ^^ I'm still not feeling great, but it's unrelated to anything going on in the forums and I'm going to stop unfairly taking it out on people. Sorry you guys have to put up with my crippling bi-polar disorder. >.>

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: May 04, 2011, 01:11:20 am »

Dream of actualy hitting things with my crossbow
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: May 04, 2011, 08:40:49 am »

MOAR SPIKES  :D (of the long and sharp kind, right under and above the dragon, i'm thinking -1 difficulty stuff)
 :P
am I the only one of the "dragonslayers" that's not wounded much?  :o
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: May 04, 2011, 08:42:56 am »

Dude! Don't taunt the player killing abomination!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: May 04, 2011, 08:43:35 am »

I'm bailing next turn anyway  :) better get out before I collapse the cave  :P  ;D
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: May 04, 2011, 08:43:50 am »

DO IT!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: May 04, 2011, 08:45:58 am »

not this turn though...  ;)
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 04, 2011, 10:42:29 am »

What modifiers are there for Martial Arts/Wrestling? Assuming I get standard magic battle fists, of course.
I need to be able to uppercut dragons!

Stick with the mad drunk
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: May 04, 2011, 10:49:13 am »

-I need to be able to uppercut dragons!-

Wouldn't you prefer dragon uppercuts? :3 More seriously I am curious about this, too, because assuming IronyOwl's rolls go well it'll be important information for me.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: May 04, 2011, 01:08:54 pm »

What modifiers are there for Martial Arts/Wrestling? Assuming I get standard magic battle fists, of course.
Well, there's no modifiers for wrestling in the weapon flavor area since they aren't weapons. They remain the same: About as good hitting as longswords, but hardly as good since they do not get damage buffs the higher tier the weapon is since there are no weapons for wrestling. So they rely on the stances.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 139