Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153151 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 2: In which IronyOwl traps his soul in a stone.
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2011, 04:43:44 pm »

Right, bottles. I should probably go fill these up.

Instead, use earth magic to shape/transform a nearby rock into a more soulstone-suitable one. Also join others on quests.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2011, 06:56:13 pm »

Whee, i probably lead us all onto de-rail central, seing as the plot was from that winged guy's brother
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2011, 07:05:39 pm »

Well, side quests are always nice. Especially one that, in theory, is as quick and easy as "Find cave, kill things in cave, deliver contents of cave to Guy."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2011, 11:02:40 pm »

Come to think of it, somebody could push that guard onto the Izzci and use Polymorph Magic to merge the guard's flesh with the tree's live wood, thus creating a treant-like being without having to kill the tree. Not worth the trouble, though.

Return to the rest of the party. Accompany Nat on her quest.
ggod idea.
polymorph the guard to the tree.
 :D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 06, 2011, 11:05:55 pm »

Problem: You aren't there.

Also, if you were, just make sure you're ready to roll a luck roll on getting spotted after doing so: A 2 will mean a Town Guard, who you might be able to kill before he alerts the town. A 1 is the Captain, who WILL kick your ass to the moon and back, because he's about the equivalent of a level 10 adventurer.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2011, 11:47:48 pm »

Also, and speaking as the guy who's likely to kill us all, here, I'd like to remind you that spontaneously murdering random bystanders tends to snowball out of control and just generally be a worse idea than it looked like.

I mean really, you think if I thought I could just harvest townsfolk without consequence I wouldn't be working on a meat golem right now? But I'm not harvesting townsfolk, am I?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2011, 11:49:43 pm »

...So we're dealing with the problem of having some of the party as Good alignment and most of the party as Evil alignment? >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2011, 11:54:38 pm »

Not me. I'm CN, with borderline Chaotic Stupid.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2011, 12:03:47 am »

...So we're dealing with the problem of having some of the party as Good alignment and most of the party as Evil alignment? >.>
Here's what it appears like to me:
IronyOwl is chaotic evil.
Ze Spy is chaotic evil.
TolyK is chaotic neutral borderlining chaotic evil.
wolfchild seems to be lawful or neutral good.
You seem to be lawful good.
HmH seems to be neutral/lawful evil or lawful evil.
Draignean is definitely chaotic drunk (AKA chaotic neutral).
And Darvi is chaotic neutral.

So 3 evil, 3 neutral, and 2 good.

Yeah, your party is a bit balanced towards evil, but not frighteningly much.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2011, 12:05:39 am »

I count 4/5 evil

Nevermind miscounted <_<
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:10:56 am by Darvi »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2011, 12:06:06 am »

I may have been mostly joking about harvesting townsfolk.

In any case, I'm probably more Why Would You Do That Neutral.

Anyway, these would be my guesses:

IronyOwl: Neutral Science   (Not overtly malicious but GOLEMS EVERYWHERE and "Hey you're not using your soul right?")
Ze Spy: Neutral Evil   (Probably Evil, possibly Unfriendly Neutral)
Tolyk: Chaotic Evil   ("Hey, if I fused a guy with a chaos tree, I could have a horrible chaos treant! Hey, there's a guy!")
wolfchild: Neutral Good   (Helpful ally-protector)
Serious Concentrate: Neutral/Lawful Good   (Happy-go-lucky paladin)
HmH: Neutral Evil   ("How can I murder this guard? Oh, DM's asking about it, nevermind, pull out.")
Draignean: Chaotic Drunk   (Self-explanatory)
Darvi: Chaotic Neutral   (Self-described, no reason to doubt it)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2011, 12:08:59 am »

Tolyk: Chaotic Evil   ("Hey, if I fused a guy with a chaos tree, I could have a horrible chaos treant! Hey, there's a guy!")
But then again, he did offer to cure mutations, abit at a price. Maybe he's Chaotic Neutral: Just doing whatever the hell he wants.

Also, who was it who thought about chaos'ing the well and giving everyone mutations again?

Oh, it was Davri.

He's definitely Evil.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2011, 12:25:20 am »

But then again, he did offer to cure mutations, abit at a price. Maybe he's Chaotic Neutral: Just doing whatever the hell he wants.
Yeah, but was he offering to cure mutations because he felt like helping out, or because it was the most obvious way to make money?

Also, who was it who thought about chaos'ing the well and giving everyone mutations again?

Oh, it was Davri.

He's definitely Evil.
Now that is a good point. Of course, it was ultimately just a scheme to fleece them of their money, so it could have been more Chaotic Neutral. It was also very poorly thought out, so possibly also a good example of Chaotic Stupid.

Either way, we are oddly balanced in that respect.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2011, 12:35:48 am »

lol. I just kind of consider any attempt to kill, harm, or fleece relatively innocent NPCs as evil. Maybe I just have high standards. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2011, 12:36:35 am »

I just rolled your rolls Irony, and you know what I got?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am seriously feeling sorry for you right now. Your poor soul is going to be subject to even more beatings.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 139