Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 661

Author Topic: Roller's Block (RTD Brainstorming Thread) (HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY) (Derm is 5k)  (Read 729582 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FINE, IGNORE ME THEN *cue temper fit*
I was about to say your idea seems cool, and I'd be up for it, but I fell asleep :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FINE, IGNORE ME THEN *cue temper fit*
I have no experience on Magic the Gathering and all,. but you are welcome to try, it seems interesting.

No temper fit. You will take the fact people ignore you and you will take it like a MAN! Like Teddy did.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quick! Illustrated Pony RTD. Yay/Neigh?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay! x250

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Neeeeeeeeeigh!

I mean, what would it even be about? Other than ponies, I mean. I got that much.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Neeeeeeeeeigh!

I mean, what would it even be about? Other than ponies, I mean. I got that much.
Pony Combat obviously!

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make a cake, fight some monsters, kill the GM's NPC. The usual.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make a cake, fight some monsters, kill the GM's NPC. The usual.
Killing the GM's NPC is by far the best activity listed.

Edit: No offense meant, it is just that fun.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:02:17 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, the first post in the thread was along those lines and I realised that the murder of my OC would be awesome to GM. Now I'll probably be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh, hey. Just noticed that ExKirby's avatar has Bradley in it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hey. Just noticed that ExKirby's avatar has Bradley in it.

You're missing out on all the fun! Quickly, sign up for round three! :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just about finished with the Space Marine RTD. All I need to do is the Crafting,and Psyker rules as well as a list of abilities, and the entire intro story, should be done today. 

Pre-Ins:
Caellath
kisame12794
Tiruin
dermonster(Not sure here)

If I missed anyone who Pre-ined please tell me so I can add you :)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FOR THE EMPRAH!

Nice going there adwarf.
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

And the thread is up! - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108354.msg3234869#msg3234869
Looking it over, and...why do you skip straight from bolt pistol to heavy bolter? You skipped a whole bunch of steps, but included a lasgun  ???
This is especially odd if playing as an actual Space Marine (rather than a techpriest or whatever), because pretty much all of them wield normal boltguns.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 661