Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Night 3 8/14)  (Read 28456 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am so sorry! I hammered!
!@#$!
Heliman was scum?
Well I did not expect that one bit...I kinda expected mr.person to be the scum out of the two.
Zrk2 avoided his lynch due to someone wanted Bthemag dead, someone with vote powers.
My theories changed because pandar persuaded me to drop my previous theory which was probably going to lead to wine anyway...
What ? You change your suspects because someone told you to do it not because they're bullshit ?
vote native
I think that you may have been lying about your kill-action native...
I think Heliman used his bomb ability to kill toaster, killing the SK who was targeting him...
How do you know that he was targeting him ? Except assumption based on gut-feeling ?

The reason I was weird with my last post was because I got a one-shot redirect item the first night and I think that darvi was the one that gave it to me...
Item ? Also what was weird about your last post that you want to justify?

Too quiet here :|
Ottofar & Pandarsenic: Who's your suspect right now and why silent lynch is good for you ?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

TolyK: I believe you're replacing me.

Tyberix: Shut your whore mouth the hell up and extend for me/TolyK if you don't like it, I'm NOT ABLE TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW and have been asking for a replacement for ages anyway. Skimming the newer posts is the most I can manage at the moment, though. So either fuck off or put your money where your mouth is and extend vote.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

yes, extension would help
especially since my internet connection is as far from stable as new york is to hawaii
don't judge me. lol jk
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

!@#$!
Heliman was scum?
Well I did not expect that one bit...I kinda expected mr.person to be the scum out of the two.
Zrk2 avoided his lynch due to someone wanted Bthemag dead, someone with vote powers.
My theories changed because pandar persuaded me to drop my previous theory which was probably going to lead to wine anyway...

vote native
I think Heliman used his bomb ability to kill toaster, killing the SK who was targeting him...

The reason I was weird with my last post was because I got a one-shot redirect item the first night and I think that darvi was the one that gave it to me...

And the reason you think I'm lying is...? If I recall correctly, someone else straight-up claimed to also have a one-shot kill. Heliman died because of Person's auto: "
(Auto)Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies-On death, the last person to vote you or your killer is killed."

Come on.

Your still on my list of suspects, but Tyberix is still ahead of you, he hasn't fully explained why he thinks breaking the game is a tell.

SaintDraze: Did you get another one-shot item this night?

Extend, please.

Tyberix: If you had to put your prime suspects in order of most suspected to least, what would that order be?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Extend.

Tomorrow, I swear.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile

My theorys changed when I realized that my theory was bull shit when pandar pointed it out.
Its mostly a gut feeling but it could show that native may have been lyi- !%#$ he doesn't really have much of a reason to lie about it...unvote native foreigner
The end of my last post on day 2 was me trying to hint to darvi that I know that he was the one who gave me the one shot...

!@#$!
Heliman was scum?

vote native

And the reason you think I'm lying is...? If I recall correctly, someone else straight-up claimed to also have a one-shot kill. Heliman died because of Person's auto: "
(Auto)Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies-On death, the last person to vote you or your killer is killed."

Come on.

Your still on my list of suspects, but Tyberix is still ahead of you, he hasn't fully explained why he thinks breaking the game is a tell.

SaintDraze: Did you get another one-shot item this night?

Extend, please.

Tyberix: If you had to put your prime suspects in order of most suspected to least, what would that order be?
I didn't get A one-shot item tonight
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

What the fuck are you talking about? I can't give one shots. To anybody.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So SaintDraze, what makes you think I did that to you?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SaintDraze: You've been acting weird most of the game. You say it was because of the item yesterday, but what's your excuse today?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Extend.  Ottofar, you'd better give us that info.

Tyberix: You said that it's suspicious how Breadbocks stayed calm through your vote on him.  I don't quite understand.  It was one single vote, and there were more on others.  Would it be more or less suspicious if he had reacted strongly to your vote?

SaintDraze: Your wording is odd.  You aren't saying you think Darvi gave you the one-shot, you're saying you know.  Is there a reason you're using that wording.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Okay guys, extending another 48 hours so Pandar's replace can take over and read.

Day Ends 4/13, at 7:30 PM.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Corrections/clarifications to last post:

*By "Ottofar, you'd better give us that info.", I mean he'd better have that info tomorrow.
*Pretend that was a question mark at the end of the SaintDraze bit.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Day 3 8/14)
« Reply #327 on: April 12, 2011, 10:21:19 am »

From most suspicious : SaintDraze (I got the feeling he wants to justify something he did...) breadbocks, Ottofar.

Tyberix: You said that it's suspicious how Breadbocks stayed calm through your vote on him.  I don't quite understand.  It was one single vote, and there were more on others.  Would it be more or less suspicious if he had reacted strongly to your vote?
I didn't mean my vote but the whole vote/count/bd mess, that's bit wifomy i agree but any lead is better than none. Certainly being calm after getting voted isn't a scumtell, freaking out could have been lesser one but that depends on situation. Right now scum need to play a bit more careful so it's not that useful as it sounds like.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 12, 2011, 10:32:18 am »

looked it through
First thought: No Ottofar
First question: Ottofar, where are you?
Conclusion: he's busy/has troubles

Second thought: What happened to Zrk2 on day 1 and day 2?
Realization on re-read: someone apparently has an effect on voting. Also his effect killed himself.
Conclusion: not much interesting here.

Third thought: Darvi is doing nothing.
Second question: Vote Darvi, whaddaya think here? When folks attacked you, ya kinda got irritated. Explanation maybe?

Fourth thought: Attacks on SaintDraze, he seems nervous, there are folks getting at him, 's all fine. except if he's a gud guy, and he haz a power.
SaintDraze, do you have a role? I think if it's good enough folks would protect you, no?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 12, 2011, 10:33:39 am »

Eh, what the fuck (again)? When did anybody attack me and when did I get irritated?

Because, hmm, I'm doing more than other people here.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26