Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26

Author Topic: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Night 3 8/14)  (Read 28494 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: BYOHF-Bring Your Own Historical Figure Mafia(Day 1, 14/14)
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2011, 06:30:08 pm »

Jack: So, you vote me so that you can unvote me in the same post? I'm one of those that are a fan of seeing the entire thought process in one post, but you seem to have left out your conclusion. Am I scum in your eyes? A jester? What is it?

Vote then unvote: It was one of my rushed, before-school posts.  Those ones tend to be short, and rather stream of consciousness-like.

With the way you were acting, I was guessing you were either scum acting like a jester, or just a jester.  Due to the jester feeling I was getting, I felt that it wasn't a great idea to vote for you in the end.  Rather, if it was decided that we would deal with you, it would be through a vigilante kill (if possible).  Your current claim makes sense, though, and you're seriously contributing, leaving me unsure overall about what you are.

Jack: Do you still think Jokerman's a jester or is it too soon to tell?
Too soon to tell.  He hasn't done much yet, he's started acting serious, and he has a good-sounding explanation for his behaviour, but his previous behaviour still leaves him with an above-average chance of being jester in my eyes.

I thought it would make a good line of questioning. Does that really require CAPS LOCK to ask?
...ZRK2: ...Is a two-word period of caps lock really worth picking at?

SaintDraze: Why exactly did you state your intention to attack Zrk2 before looking for a scummy person to attack?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tyberix: How do you think I managed to get so far without posting? How do you feel about being the first to notice?
You're pure evil. Well i just assumed you couldn't post or forgotten so it was rather an accident, not posting is obviously working i must try this :I

Bdthemag Any thoughts on current situation ? I'm still waiting for some scumhunt from your side.

General Notice : I agree that talking about Cults or Sk is useless now, we should concentrate on something that's sure. If there is something else we won't know unless someone wants to claim SK :P.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2011, 06:50:06 pm »

Ugh, Joker is sounding far to jester-like for my blood. My vote was a joke, but I never thought I'd actually want to remove it so soon. I guess Jesters-phobia just works that way.
Unvote Jokerman-EXE

It was a joke, guys. Pandar gets it.
Since I have no meta experience, would you mind explaining to me where it's from?
also Pandar, This more of a formality, but DO you get his joke?

Yes, and I've been keeping up with everything. I was just seeing how long it would take for you guys or Org to notice or care. XP
Ah.. So let me get this straight, you were lurking in order to stay under the radar for as long as possible to avoid suspicion?
...What??

BD is most likely scum at this point.
I don't know how much you have been reading then, because I'm pretty sure Org said that you have to put "Vote/Unvote" before the names for it to actually count.

For example, Vote Zrk2

Unvote.

Wouldn't that be more reason to determine if we're scum and NOT less, Zrk2?

Defensive much, Pandar?
My, my, my, What a funny way to use an OMGUS to dodge a question so early in the game. Would you mind actually answering that one Zrk2? I'm interested to hear the answer.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Tyberix I think since we have different people accusing eachother of being defensive and evasive its going to be rather interesting to see how it all turns out, and since im fairly newish to mafia I don't scumhunt alot (which is probally stupid) so I don't end up getting killed/lynched.

Native what do you mean by "I was just seeing how long it would take for you guys or Org to notice or care.", seems to me your lurking on purpose.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Hello Bdthemag, Good Job copying what I just pointed out. Mind actually answering his question instead of OMGUSing too?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2011, 07:14:58 pm »

Yes, and I've been keeping up with everything. I was just seeing how long it would take for you guys or Org to notice or care. XP
Ah.. So let me get this straight, you were lurking in order to stay under the radar for as long as possible to avoid suspicion?
...What??

It was mostly because I was feeling lazy and decided to give it a shot. I was honestly surprised when I wasn't called on it during the first real day, so I decided to see how long it would take. It took two days which is just a LITTLE long without anyone saying anything.

Native what do you mean by "I was just seeing how long it would take for you guys or Org to notice or care.", seems to me your lurking on purpose.

My, my. Nice parrot and OMGUS there. Seriously, stop leeching from everyone else and answer my question reposted below. But thanks for making your scumitude apparent.

Could you go into more detail? Those seem like very basic, copout suspicions. It seems like you stole part of my last post concerning Zrk2, eve. How is Pandar being evasive? Why is looking for third-parties bad?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Zrk2 what do you think would be the most dangerous third-party?
A SK because they can make the population of townies drop much more quickly than previously. They can kill scum, but that is only a side effect, and doesn't make up for the townies they kill.

\Zrk2: Do you actually intend to find a third-party D1? Don't you think it's better to scumhunt D1 and start focusing on third-parties once you have a hint that there may be one?
As I said before, I thought it could make for a different line of questioning. in a BYO I think 3rd parties are guaranteed, so we may as well keep an eye out for them, since they could lay low if we only hunt scum D1. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just think we should keep our eyes open for all possibilities.

I thought it would make a good line of questioning. Does that really require CAPS LOCK to ask?
Is that really the entirety of your reasoning? It was a joke. As well, that may be the shittiest reasoning I have ever seen. One line about one little point I made=vote? Really?

Native, as you have avoided getting embroiled in anything, how about you share your opinions of everyone, and the debate between me and Pandar.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zrk2: But why would you want them laying low? If that's the case, it's definitely better to leave the matter alone on D1 so they're not hiding right off the bat.

I already have. You have my scumpicks and everyone else is rather neutral to me. No one else really screams scum or town at the moment. As for the debate between you and Pandar, I think it's a load of crock. Pandar's pushing you interestingly hard for looking for third-party on D1 for an unusual reason.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Is that really the entirety of your reasoning? It was a joke. As well, that may be the shittiest reasoning I have ever seen. One line about one little point I made=vote? Really?

I did not feel like restating everything about you that has ever been said.  That, and I wanted an explanation for that one complaint.  That, and having to descend to complaining about two words worth of ALL CAPS is not a good argument, just to add to the rest of your arguments.  At least you're saying it's a joke.

Because you seem to want it:
*Pandarsenic has not been defensive.  He pointed out a flaw in one of your RVS answers, which was not defensive in any way, which sparked your attack.  He pointed out a flaw in one of my questions that made the question nearly unanswerable and worthless (and understandably so), which was not defensive (how did you get defensiveness from that?).  He then had to explain to you that no, that was not defensive, and that he really shouldn't have had to explain that (he should've explained that in the first place, yes).  You then said he was being defensive, which is the closest you've come to a serious defensiveness accusation, in that he was actually doing something to defend himself: he was attacking a stupid argument.
*You're being jumpy.  You immediately FoSed SaintDraze after he voted for you (understandable, with his parroting, but still jumpy), and then attacked me when I voted for you.

However, I will say this: I'm not going to complain about your choice to ask questions about third parties during RVS.  Hey, RVS, might as well find out how people think, and hey, it is a BYO, which often includes third parties.  Just make sure that you still hunt mafia along with the third parties.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Thank you. See, Pandar, is it really all that hard?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tyberix I think since we have different people accusing eachother of being defensive and evasive its going to be rather interesting to see how it all turns out, and since im fairly newish to mafia I don't scumhunt alot (which is probally stupid) so I don't end up getting killed/lynched.
Yes this is stupid, especially the reason. You will get lynched if you're NOT looking for scum. Who is your pick right now and why ? Your vote on native is not enough to call it scumhunt.

That last line sounds tom me like you agree it was mistake on your side. You mean it was small enough to completely ignore it ?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2011, 09:44:36 am »

I sent in Stalin and Newton too.  I think this is less communism and more hivemind.

Behold!  The entirety of Mr.Person's contributions to this game!

Darvi, does Bdthemag seem jumpy to you?

Really Jokerman? I can give you a pass on skipping RVS since you and only you do so, but not reading it is unacceptable.

This is clearly the work of someone who holds the town's interests as first priority!

Rereading, it all came to me!  Person, Jokerman, and Native are scum, and they're trying to figure out just how much they can lurk and get away with it!

Person:  Top two picks and reasons.

SaintDraze:
*face-palm*

Because I am a retard that doesn't know the right questio-

WAIT! Toaster asked the same Kind of question I asked! why aren't you asking him, Pandar?

Deflection noted.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wat?

Rereading, it all came to me!  Person, Jokerman, and Native are scum, and they're trying to figure out just how much they can lurk and get away with it!

Damn, you caught us, Toaster. :P

Except I don't intend to lurk anymore, that would be silly.

Are those your real scumpicks? If not, would you mind sharing with us?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Wat?

I asked for a more detailed explanation of his reasons, and he gave a better one, instead of bitching and complaining.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wat?

I asked for a more detailed explanation of his reasons, and he gave a better one, instead of bitching and complaining.

And that's all you have to say about it?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26