Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25349 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV
« Reply #570 on: June 29, 2011, 10:43:51 pm »

*coughturnpleasecough*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 29, 2011, 10:44:27 pm »

*coughturnpleasecough*

Take a look at the latest posts in the Netland thread.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 29, 2011, 10:47:22 pm »

*reads*

Um, what? Court? ...Are you on jury duty perhaps?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 29, 2011, 10:48:11 pm »

*reads*

Um, what? Court? ...Are you on jury duty perhaps?

Not quite.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 29, 2011, 10:49:48 pm »

I see... Well, you'll get no further prodding from me until that's resolved; it sounds like you've got enough on your mind. ^^;

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 02, 2011, 10:42:14 am »

Ermmm... I seem to be in working order again. So who's still here?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 02, 2011, 10:46:44 am »

I'm still around. Not sure where we left off though. I might have to go back through and re-read the last couple posts.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 02, 2011, 10:50:14 am »

I'm still around. Not sure where we left off though. I might have to go back through and re-read the last couple posts.

Yeah, so will I.

Also, I purchased GURPS Spaec recently, so some things might improve. Maybe.

Maybe I should go back to Myth-Weavers after the bottom falls out of this RTD. Things were gearin' up to be pretty cool, and then some troll came in and blew the whole thing up. :(

Who here would follow me over to Myth-Weavers.com if I set up a game there? The only problem I had there was that there weren't enough players. Well, that, and the site software kept blowing up.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 02, 2011, 10:54:45 am »

Sure, why not? I've been wanting to find a good PbP game that I can participate in. Been contemplating setting up some sort of dystopian sci-fi game and trying to get players, but I'm not a very good GM and it would probably move slower if I was having to do that role. So I'm in!
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 02, 2011, 10:57:35 am »

Oh, also, if you wanted to get into a good RTD you could sign up for Netland.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:59:12 am by Schilcote »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 02, 2011, 03:14:24 pm »

Here we go: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=4634552#post4634552

Click the "You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber - Forum" link (specifically, the first part of it, the second part takes you somewhere else), then click the "Join Game" button (might be labeled some other way, it's been a while). Then, click the "Game Forum" link, and then post your character in the "Character Thread".

You have to register for an account before you do all that of course.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]