Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36

Author Topic: Beginners' Mafia XXII [0/6, 1/3], POSTGAME: Mafia Won!  (Read 72007 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I lost interest.  To be honest, I really don't appreciate that post, you're trying to make me feel bad for allowing someone else to take my place because I'm not having fun anymore?
You're god damn right I'm trying to make you feel bad! We have three people missing already, do you really think we'll be able to find room for a fourth easily?

If we can't, I'll keep playing. You didn't answer my question.

Heliman: Why didn't you answer my question? Are you afraid to answer, or are you just checking scumchat to see what your partner will say?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

You didn't answer my question.

Says the person who didn't answer mine.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You didn't answer my question.

Says the person who didn't answer mine.
Or respond to me, for that matter.
Superchar - start building your wall of text. I'm waiting for it.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Not to sound like a broken record or anything, but you didn't answer mine.

Unvote. So go hang, major_sephiroth, until you answer my question. And even after you do, well, I probably won't change my mind.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

I lost interest.  To be honest, I really don't appreciate that post, you're trying to make me feel bad for allowing someone else to take my place because I'm not having fun anymore?
You're god damn right I'm trying to make you feel bad! We have three people missing already, do you really think we'll be able to find room for a fourth easily?
Heliman: Why didn't you answer my question? Are you afraid to answer, or are you just checking scumchat to see what your partner will say?
Your first question was bullshit. I answered by showing my motivations for wanting you to stay, meaning your second question here is Bullshit^2 and your third question is Bullshit^3. You have achieved three dimensional bullshit.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's a horrible mess of a post. You should work on being clearer.

Second point: "Wine." Lovely description. Note my first words in that: "If I were scum". The scum use Wine - thus that quote is full. There's also the larger wine of you calling me scum because you think I'm doing that. Yeah. It's wine. Passing it off as nothing is more wine. Note Heli's response and rebuttal to that. It would work out in the towns favour at the end. So, even if that WAS what I was doing, the town has nothing to worry about.

How is calling you scum for using WIFOM WIFOM? That makes absolutely no sense. You're just making crap up, aren't you?

I also don't like that you bumbling around with all this WIFOM nonsense works out for the town in the end no matter what you do. No, sorry, that doesn't happen.

And for goodness' sake will everybody stop trying to call what everybody's doing WIFOM? It's completely pointless and you all sound idiotic. Everybody, and I do mean everybody, and just for emphasis, if you think you shouldn't be included in this then you're wrong, just stop it with the WIFOM bullshit. It'll get you positively nowhere and you'll sound 110% smarter the moment you stop.

If I see it one more time, I don't know what I'll do. But it'll probably involve lots of swearing and wondering why you keep ignoring what I tell you and whether or not your brain is atrophying from disuse.
Firstly, yeah it's a messy post.

I said that if I were scum, I'd try to cause what's already happening.
Superchar assumes I am scum and I'm doing what I said.
If I straight deny it, he could just keep calling me scum, because scum would straight deny it.
That enough of an answer for you?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

So you've backed yourself into a corner and you can't argue yourself out of it because you're worried about WIFOM.

How many fucking times do I have to tell everybody to just fucking ignore it? It's like I'm teaching a brick wall here.

Here's your problem: you're doing what you said you'd do as scum. And you're also not denying that you're scum. You've basically said that you yourself look a lot like scum, but you don't want to do anything about it because you'd look like even more like scum. Too bad for you: you've successfully engineered your own lynch, because everybody who doesn't care about WIFOM (which should be everybody) will see no reason to think that you're not scum when tacit admissions of it are coming out of your mouth.

You know, scum would deny being scum, but do you know who else would deny being scum? TOWN. Maybe you should think about that for a second instead of trying to out think everybody in the game with circles and circles of WIFOM. The only person it's hurting is yourself. Seriously, you've only got yourself to blame if you end up hanging at the end of the day.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we get a Votecount?

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Alright, I'm going to have consistent internet for the next week, then I'll be heading down to Florida, where internet will be more limited. I'll still be able to play a week from now but it'd be limited to at least once a day, likely twice a day. Anyway, today should be the last day that's so busy for me, I'll be able to post more in the following days.

Anyway, I think it's obvious that major_sephiroth is going to hang today, really. Don't know what to say about that right now though.

This game really isn't turning out well as far as all these people leaving and me being half here (sorry about that, it was rather sudden). But as long as we get people to fill those slots it's all good. It does kind of limit the scum-hunting abilities though, a lot less to go on, I suppose. But after this long first day, the following days should be rather shorter.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you've backed yourself into a corner and you can't argue yourself out of it because you're worried about WIFOM.

How many fucking times do I have to tell everybody to just fucking ignore it? It's like I'm teaching a brick wall here.

Here's your problem: you're doing what you said you'd do as scum. And you're also not denying that you're scum. You've basically said that you yourself look a lot like scum, but you don't want to do anything about it because you'd look like even more like scum. Too bad for you: you've successfully engineered your own lynch, because everybody who doesn't care about WIFOM (which should be everybody) will see no reason to think that you're not scum when tacit admissions of it are coming out of your mouth.

You know, scum would deny being scum, but do you know who else would deny being scum? TOWN. Maybe you should think about that for a second instead of trying to out think everybody in the game with circles and circles of WIFOM. The only person it's hurting is yourself. Seriously, you've only got yourself to blame if you end up hanging at the end of the day.

And so I finally learn something from you.

Few notes before day end:
TKoE hasn't returned.
Superchar is still an idiot.
Same with bread.

My scumpicks: (highest to lowest)
Superchar/Bread
Heliman (You're suspicious)
TKoE
Jim (This is just a scummy vibe.)
Toast/BD (Neutral)
Crown (I'd be surprised if you flipped scum)

Superchar has said that they think that lurking is a pretty abysmal strategy - and yet they do it. Watch that one.
I'm going to get lynched, so on day 2, look back at my posts and know that there were made in good faith. Stupid, but in good faith.

I wanted all my information in the open.

I'll check again in the morning - if the day hasn't ended. If it hasn't, Votecount?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I'll play, if no one minds, though I might be slightly biased...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Better than no one playing.

I hate to say it, but we need an extension.  We can't finish D1 with 3-4 of 9 players missing.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I disagree. We will have seph lynched regardless of the new people(except by some, scummy twist of fate), we might as well do the lynch now and get new players N1.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, I'm PFP BTW.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Extend To find replacements.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36