Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Uh hi..  (Read 5933 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Uh hi..
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 01:21:50 pm »

Who forogt to pull the migrant-magma lever?

DrPoo, please report to the charred chamber on level 12.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 03:36:21 am »

Man thanks everybody, im laughing of joy and i feel very welcome. :D
All thoose migrant jokes, i personally love having another bunch of useless denizens(did i spell that successfully?) invade my fort, eat all my plump helmets and throw away the spawns, causing alot of fun starvation crisis. Otherwise, they make good cannon fodder.

Ill try to relax, :)
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 05:31:03 am »

You're not a fish cleaner or lye maker, are you?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 05:48:41 am »

one of us
one of--

Welcome.
Run, DrPoo, RUN! Before they-...

No! No master! I wasn't trying to warn a brand new slave! I was just... uhhh... saying hi to him! Yeah! No, what are you-AAAAAAAHHHHHH...

Oh, and, welcome to the forums. Don't worry about having this thread locked. Everyone generally tries to be nice, the rules are fair, and unless you're really an asshole I expect you'll have a great time on these forums.

The only problem you should watch out for is that these forums tend to de-rail. A lot. Don't be surprised to see your thread turn into a discussion of the moon. For some reason, we just seem to like de-railing. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 06:02:22 am »

one of us
one of--

Welcome.

No! No master! I wasn't trying to warn a brand new slave! I was just... uhhh... saying hi to him! Yeah! No, what are you-AAAAAAAHHHHHH...

Oh, and, welcome to the forums. Don't worry about having this thread locked. Everyone generally tries to be nice, the rules are fair, and unless you're really an asshole I expect you'll have a great time on these forums.

The only problem you should watch out for is that these forums tend to de-rail. A lot. Don't be surprised to see your thread turn into a discussion of the moon. For some reason, we just seem to like de-railing. :P
De-railing is random and often chaotic. That's why it is !!fun!! to do.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 06:24:25 am »

one of us
one of--

Welcome.

Which moon?

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 07:18:06 am »

one of us
one of--

Welcome.

Which moon?

That's no moon!
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 07:49:10 am »

one of us
one of--

Welcome.

Which moon?

That's no moon!

Thats a gourmand!
Oh im fine with derailing, it happens in all kinds of conversations.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 08:23:56 am »

So, you derailed an introduction thread to talking about derailing.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 08:41:17 am »

I believe it was to talk about moons, actually. Right?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 08:42:32 am »

All the talk about moons makes me think of the werewolf civ in the Genesis mod.. They are a nasty bunch.. *shivers*

*pulls the bridge lever.*

Better safe than sorry..

Wait.. that WAS the bridge lever.. right?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 08:44:20 am by Ultimuh »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 08:44:28 am »

Yay for animehaters!  :D

Sometimes, there's just not enough hatred in the world, don't you all think? Yes, it's that time of the month already.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 09:41:09 am »

Greetings! I am Myroc, the resident Embodiment of Rage, and also the Lord of Evil. (I was "Self-proclaimed Lord of Evil" at first but I'm pretty sure one or two acknowledged my postion and that's good enough for me.) And I approve of your hatred of the terminally stupid, but I think you're probably a bit more forgiving than I am.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 09:48:28 am »

Hello. I'm Strife, resident defender of the old guard, tread-head, 2nd blogger, militarist, and over-all not all that active type.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 09:54:56 am »

Since we're all bragging about our positions, I'm dwarfguy2, unofficial prince of the lower boards and obsessed with all things evil and/or awesome. Except vampires of course, Twilight completely ruined them.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6