Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 125

Author Topic: Fiefdoms @ War: Turn 15  (Read 127410 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Fiefdoms @ War: Turn 3
« Reply #570 on: March 20, 2011, 06:43:25 pm »

((Another less known fact is that the Cadre of Vremya has existed for a long time as a nomadic order, devoted to the goddess Vremya, the Goddess of Time.))

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 20, 2011, 06:45:57 pm »

((Peoples of the Brent highlands cannot be called racists, but that is mostly because much of them have never met anyone from another race since the Empire withdrew, except for a few coastal cities. So Ariani, elves and the like are mostly the stuff of stories and legend. And yes, the Ariani usually hold the role of the villain.))
(( Sheb, if we very get into an unfortunate polictal mess and you end up on the opposite end of our blades, then your people will be scared as fuck. ))

Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 20, 2011, 06:46:39 pm »

((The dominion has quite an affinity magically, due to the elven population. they're also mostly muslim.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 20, 2011, 06:51:28 pm »

((Here is a well known fact: The people of Cauldron are scared to shit of anything like minotaurs or demons. Seriously, they WILL shit themselves if they see one.))

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 20, 2011, 06:52:34 pm »

((Further gratuitous RP!

The lands of the Toldrun Province, were primarily settled by humans. However several orcish tribes settled in the area when the mines of Lower Toldrun first opened, called there by promises of hard labor, and good pay. The Old Empire did their best to ease racial tensions, and over many generations the Human and Orcish peoples grew into an cordial working relationship. In matters of Trade and Diplomacy the Humans often take the forefront, In matters of Warfare and Labor, the Orcish people excel, working with their natural strengths.
Tales of other races have remained widespread, as the people of Toldrun never truly believed themselves abandoned by the Old Empire, though over time the hope that their devotion would be rewarded was subsumed by the fear and terror of war and chaos that spread across all lands given up by the Old Empire.

The Traveler, has honored and upheld this relationship between Humans and Orcs, by choosing sages and members of his personal guard from both races.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 20, 2011, 06:54:50 pm »

Harticus sat behind a rough hewn stone table scratching numbers, and notes down on the scattered sheets of paper before him. He was calculating funds, and making plans for his soldiers. He soon realized he had nowhere near the funds, and troops to protect all of the Farlands he would soon own. Take a blank scroll he began writing in great urgence

To Lord McBrent,

Forgive my dishonorable actions I just wished to examine my position before fully exceptting this vassalage. I see now that it is best for me to take this position. So I wish to request that I be allowed to be your vassal. Forgive me for any troubles I have caused. The gnomes of the Farland accept your offer, and hope that we both prosper from it.

Your Vassal,
Harticus

Gnomes -

The Gnomes are a small race. Their average height is 3 Ft. They pray to the Goddess Gaia, Mother of Nature, and accept all other religions openly. They dream of one day controlling the sky with complex flying machines, and freeing al of their race from slavery. Since they were first discovered many other races have enslaved them, and used them to do all the work while they relaxed. The Farlands is the first place every to be home to the gnomes. Several years ago the gnomes there rebelled against the people who enslaved them. Their leader ,a gnome named Harticus, led the first attack on their masters. For six years the war raged, and Harticus lead his men into battle with him at the front of the army. Many battles were fought, many gnomes had died, but their oppressors were thrown from the lands, and the gnomes finnally gained a place to call home after many years of slavery there was now a beacon of hope for all gnomes, The Farlands. Thus a Kingdom arrised, and that was the start of the kingdom of The Gnomes of the Farlands. These gnomes are a proud, brave, and honest people who always have hope. They are great mechanics, and great farmers, but most of all they are a great race. These gnomes may  only rarely shpw magical talent, but they do not need it to be a strong race.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 20, 2011, 06:58:45 pm »

(( They are also shit-ass racist. Considering their distance from steel. ))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 20, 2011, 07:02:19 pm »

Harticus, we are willing to forget your previous declarations and accept you back into the fold of the McBrent.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 20, 2011, 07:03:17 pm »

Thank you.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 20, 2011, 07:05:41 pm »

((A little known fact: The Kasr's were always ridiculed by the people in the Capital, seen as no more than warmongers to a long dead cause.))

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 20, 2011, 07:14:05 pm »

(( Heres "The Empire of Steel"s flag. Hope you enjoy. ))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((The red repersents their War-like personailty. The Green repersents their connection to nature and their love of the hunt. The gold repersents their honourable and polite charatisitics (Outside of combat, of course.), and the symbol repersent their main and overall God, Kaito. ))

(( Also, Ariani can get angry very quickly. The Wolven race shows the highest sgins of this behavior. And as I said, Ariani can get pretty vicious in comabt. So.. don't piss off the Wolf-man. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 20, 2011, 07:15:41 pm »

((Or do so, Anger ruins tactics...))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 20, 2011, 07:16:15 pm »

Now let's RP the interaction between a previous Kasr, Kasr Svaboda, and a previous Ariani Emperor.
"Why hello, emperor. I hope the hunt was nice."
The Kasr sets down his Javelin, and his extremely large quiver for javelins.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 20, 2011, 07:22:21 pm »

(( Well, they are somewhat easier to get angry, but their soliders are trained to surpress their emotions effectively. Sometimes, however, if you hit a soft spot you can send them into a sprialing rage. Luckly they hide their soft spots well. ))

Desia, the last despotic emperor that was brought down by the new emperor, puts away his bloodied Gartia (A special Ariani weapon with nitches in the blade to cause extra damage to a persons organs. Considered barbaric mostly in modern times for the Ariani), and said,

"What do you want, Human?"

He said the last word with disgust. In his rule he too was a racist asshole.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 20, 2011, 07:28:13 pm »

((Desia seems to be quite an opposite of Svaboda.))
"Now now, Emperor Desia, there is no need to be rude."
The Kasr's to cousins, Arakael's Zakhyst and Pidozra appear from the bush, longswords in their scabbards.
"Svaboda, be careful. Who knows what he'll do to us should he go into a rage."
"Pidozra, you are to paranoid. Now, Emperor, I was simply greeting you. Would you like a meal?"
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 125