Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1455950 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #13080 on: June 09, 2016, 06:20:43 pm »

Any word on when the summer sale starts?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13081 on: June 09, 2016, 06:24:04 pm »

Any word on when the summer sale starts?
June 23 to July 4th, supposedly.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13082 on: June 10, 2016, 12:55:31 am »

inb4 the steam servers nuke themselves from the sale

again.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13083 on: June 11, 2016, 09:25:22 am »

Software Inc is about $10 US on Steam. Still early access and more interesting than game dev tycoon. Like Kerbal, the price will only go up as time goes on.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:33:22 am by BigD145 »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #13084 on: June 11, 2016, 03:45:25 pm »

Software Inc is about $10 US on Steam. Still early access and more interesting than game dev tycoon. Like Kerbal, the price will only go up as time goes on.

It's way better than Game Dev Tycoon IMO. It actually feels like a simulation and not just a casual little click the options game. You can find a thread for it somewhere around here, but basically you oversee a software company from its humble beginnings. You can start anywhere from 1980 to 2000, and different time periods open up different kind of software. It's got construction elements, you build your offices and etc. and have to provide for your employees, making them happy and keeping them productive. You also have to design your programs, manage teams efficiently to get shit done faster, do marketing to get the word out, research new features and patent them before other companies and so on.

Would recommend, I've put over 40 hours into it over the last couple years, and I'm sure I'll put more into it after future updates.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13085 on: June 12, 2016, 12:18:50 pm »

This game just hijacked all my addiction receptors, beating out even Overwatch (I'm a big TF2 player, so Overwatch jumped into the same addiction slot as TF2 for me).

JimBro Software just recently released WinBro 85 Update 1, now with GUI and Multithreading support. Includes Multitasking! Comes with full compatibility with BroEdit 2D and BroSounds, which have been ported to the new OS.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #13086 on: June 13, 2016, 03:53:27 am »

Dark Soulds is 75% off on a daily. I'm probably going to spring for it, doubt it'll get much better than this.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13087 on: June 13, 2016, 06:15:33 pm »

I see Rising World is 20% off on Steam. Not much, but it's only $15 to begin with. Is it worth it?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13088 on: June 14, 2016, 11:15:13 am »

Undertail is 7.50 US on GOG. Tropico 5 Complete is 16. All the good X games are 9. UnderRail is 10.50. Lots of sale stuff.

Kerbal $24
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:57:41 pm by BigD145 »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13089 on: June 16, 2016, 11:34:13 am »

Humble has an E3 thing going on, which is mostly "buy this addon to a 'free' game or get this subscription for 1 month" but it does have a few goodies like Psychonauts. Also Grey Goo and Life is Feudal. Not bad for ten bucks and you can ignore all the addons that pretty much require other purchases.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13090 on: June 16, 2016, 12:31:37 pm »

From what I could tell, most of the add-ons were for ftp mmos. For instance, warframe gets 75 plat and 7 days worth of boosters, which is quite nice for a buck, plus psychonauts. Though I doubt ill use the rest.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13091 on: June 16, 2016, 12:47:03 pm »

Aside from a few items, it looks like a random assortment of crap to me. Content pack keys, iOs/Android apps, a 3DS demo, and some skins for a console game.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #13092 on: June 16, 2016, 01:48:17 pm »

Aside from a few items, it looks like a random assortment of crap to me. Content pack keys, iOs/Android apps, a 3DS demo, and some skins for a console game.
They threw together all the shit nobody wanted and called it a bundle

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13093 on: June 16, 2016, 03:00:44 pm »

You know what I have a weird hankering for?

Commander Keen.

Are those games freeware now? Surprised they're not on GOG.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13094 on: June 16, 2016, 03:05:42 pm »

They're apparently on steam, actually. There's... also an android version of some sort or another.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 1134