Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 136105 times)

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity (Livestream)
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2011, 10:33:43 pm »

Amnesia: Part Four has gone the way of many of your recordings, Solifuge. Which is to say, it is among us, no longer...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2011, 10:34:15 pm »

Livestream is trying to eat Soli!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2011, 10:51:53 pm »

Livestream is trying to eat Soli!
Livestream is causing amnesia to... Amnesia. :I

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2011, 11:12:59 pm »

Just snagged a full-time job, so I expect to be a bit less active during weekdays. Expect harder partying on weekends though, mes amis!

Bugger on losing more videos from the Archives though... they only give me the option to keep the smaller videos in the archive. They didn't even alert me when they take the bigger ones down, so I'm glad I have them archived on my compy. Getting that series edited and uploaded to The Youtube will have to be my next priority. It unfortunately takes a while to do, since each recording is about 2+ hours long, which means I need to edit each stream video into 8 or more 15 minute segments, before uploading each individually to my Youtube. Why you no have bulk upload or video auto-splitting, Youtube?

On that note, eventually finishing Amnesia will have to be a priority as well. Perhaps I will this weekend, if I stop being a lame lump of lameness. If my audit goes particularly well at work tomorrow, perhaps I'll even do something tomorrow evening! (That's 16 hours from now, FYI). Anybody have suggestions for a good film or somesuch?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2011, 11:18:31 pm »

Hmm. Perhaps borrow an idea from jefmajor and change streaming places?

But if you do not, I have a program to suggest to you for: AVS Video Converter. Probably the closest thing to an auto-splitter I know of, you just need to tell it how long each segment is, I think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2011, 11:26:44 pm »

You could play Jacob's Ladder. It's the film that inspired Silent Hill, if that's any indication.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2011, 12:00:16 am »

Jacob's Ladder might be interesting. Is it particularly gory or shock-driven, or is it more focused on ambiance and storytelling? I'm really picky with my horror, and usually end up laughing at it... it's not really my genre, unless it's particularly compelling or surprising.

Oh, we do have a billion episodes of Game of Thrones to watch too. Are folks still interested in watching those, or should I be pursuing them in my own time?

Oh, also I owe y'all a proper reading of The Last Hero, by Terry Pratchett. At least part of it or something. It comes with tons of oil-painted full page illustrations and dry British wit and everything!

Oh oh, also also my friend indicated a Pseudo-3D Isometric remake of the original Metroid, which I was pondering playing alongside the original, and demonstrating/discussing some elements of game design.

Oh3, also3 I've been meaning to do a brief demo/retrospective on the Sonic the Hedgehog series, from the classic Genesis Era up through the Game Boy Advance reboot, and ending with the recent one released on XBox Live. That will probably end up being kinda academic though, so I'm not sure if I should stream it.

P.S. There are a billion other things out there. Like Stonekeep and Zombies Ate My Neighbors and... oh dear god so many games. Let's stick with movies for now!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 12:08:18 am by Solifuge »

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2011, 06:35:54 am »

Amnesia and Game of Thrones = liek <3

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2011, 02:12:25 pm »

Robo-Lichler and the Undead Reich v. Mal Reynolds, Coal Miner, and the Combined Forces of Trade Star!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2011, 02:19:15 pm »

Jacob's Ladder might be interesting. Is it particularly gory or shock-driven, or is it more focused on ambiance and storytelling?
I've never seen it myself. It inspired Silent Hill, so it has to be somewhat cerebral. That's why I'm interested.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2011, 03:58:54 pm »

Wikipedia describes it as a psychologocal thriller.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2011, 06:07:07 pm »

Just snagged a full-time job, so I expect to be a bit less active during weekdays. Expect harder partying on weekends though, mes amis!
...or not.

Anyway, going to be doing all kinds of exciting shit up in this place, on this glorious afternoon/evening of ours. Starting with Robolichler and The Demonreich versus Coalminer and The Browncoats. Livestream Ho!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2011, 06:45:59 pm »

... at 1 am?

Count me in!

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2011, 07:12:08 pm »

I am unable to watch right now... This saddens me greatly...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2011, 07:45:09 pm »

Oooh!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 147