Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Lets go here to Talk SMT! Now with more god slaying!  (Read 11042 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lets go here to Talk SMT! Now with more god slaying!
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2011, 07:48:23 pm »

There are multiple "gods"...

Anyhow Lucifer isn't a big deal in the games... What you really want to be careful of is Loki.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2011, 08:43:56 pm »

*reads the first two pages* *skips through the rest, still finds nothing describing the game, and nothing at all fitting Other Games' conventions about threads about games*

So, then...

What the [Censored!] are these inane gibberish posts, particularly the first couple of pages, which start with no mention of the game at all. They're just little bitty miniposts with no content, and you could have replaced them all with "mew" and I'd have gotten the same thing out of them (nothing). I'd ask where this horrific excuse for a thread came from, as it appeared suddenly without explanation, but I can already tell: It's from General Discussion. Send it back or destroy it, I don't care which. If Shin Megami Tensei is/are any good, it/they deserve(s) a real thread.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2011, 08:53:24 pm »

*reads the first two pages* *skips through the rest, still finds nothing describing the game, and nothing at all fitting Other Games' conventions about threads about games*

So, then...

What the [Censored!] are these inane gibberish posts, particularly the first couple of pages, which start with no mention of the game at all. They're just little bitty miniposts with no content, and you could have replaced them all with "mew" and I'd have gotten the same thing out of them (nothing). I'd ask where this horrific excuse for a thread came from, as it appeared suddenly without explanation, but I can already tell: It's from General Discussion. Send it back or destroy it, I don't care which. If Shin Megami Tensei is/are any good, it/they deserve(s) a real thread.

Welcome to Forum Games & Roleplaying, which has spilled over into General Discussion, and now apparently into here.

This is what these people do.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2011, 09:58:22 pm »

In general, people should not pass around links to downloads of games without it being very, very clear that there isn't a copyright issue.  Don't do that.  If I see another link for this game, I'm banning those involved, unless there's some statement from the developer/publisher/whoever that they are waiving their copyright on it.

I also agree that threads and the OP in particular needs to be more clear for people dropping by to read about the game, though I disagree with the way Shadowlord and G-Flex jumped into the thread.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]