Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I put words in your mouth when discribing things happening?

No, i dont want to say somethign stupid
- 7 (10.8%)
Mostly no
- 6 (9.2%)
Silence means yes
- 7 (10.8%)
Only if appropriate
- 26 (40%)
Shure i dont mind
- 19 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 82

Author Topic: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG  (Read 87997 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Keeper: The RPG
« Reply #540 on: April 24, 2011, 09:16:19 pm »

Yeah that's actually pretty disturbing.

I'd love to help Furtuka, but I'm nowhere near you and can't hobble fast enough. If I could I'd probably be helping Dwarmin.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 24, 2011, 09:55:19 pm »

Miran slogs her way out of the river with her board, and scoops a huge glob up.

Sly mind leashes the strongman. pew,pew

Shigon spits fire at the strongman. he attempts a dodge but is winded and dazed. A small firebolt hits him in the bellybutton. "ARGH! I BREAK YOU!" Shigon rejects all thought of defence, and attacks twice, at this opportune moment. MAX DAMAGE!! It strikes in the hand, Incinerating it. The strongman clutches at his hand, and is stunned.

Sprite casts a spell, and is out of personal mana. But will cast from hitpoints instead.

Sgeov webs. Webbing the strongman more thouroughly. Maybe he wont rip free so easily this time.

Demon, the Hellwolf Makes a targetted attack to the Barbarians neck. The barbarian sturggles and his ancestor guardian attempts a parry, but critically fails and drops his ghost-sword somehow. how embarassing. Demon, although winded, tears out the barbarians throat. He loses blood pressure to his brain and passes out. Demon backs away from the whipping vines snarling.

Rahal swings at the war mastifs flank. but misses completely

Cixikler begins a mind blast over all.

Team Heroes - previously cast spells take effect.
The Wildman gains an ancestor guardian. The shaman looks visibly tired.

Water Elemental grabs onto Rahal's axe haft. wrestling for control of it.

The wildman slips free of the grappling vine and steps over furtuka and weaves his way to relative safety from the vines. he ends with a single slash at Rahals tough hide. The stone blade is disadvanteged against such tough rocklike armor. and fails to penetrate deeply. It is enough to bruise Rahal however, and he feels woozy and looks pale. Since he was already gravely wounded from before (fire damage)

The Ranger steps over furtukas body, jumps over the war mastiff and stands beside the water elemental swings at rahal with both weapons. Rahal, Tired and gravely wounded almost manages to dodge one. The sharp obsidian glass manages to draw blood as it breaks off of both swords on Rahals tough skin. Rahals vision narrows and he feels a headrush as he begins leaking bloody ooze. But he has a hearty constitution, and his body manages to sustain him on his feet.

The war mastiff run free from the vines, and looks for a new target. It grows at Demon, The Hellwolf, waiting for it to make a move.

The Strongman remains dazed, It recovers from stun, Raises one mighty arm and rips free from the webs and attempts to walk out from the vines but fails, and more grab onto his legs.

Start of Turn 13 - previously cast spells go off. Sly probes into the strongmans mind. They struggle with wills, not in the physical realm but in the ethereal realm of the mind, where Sly is master of all he sees. The strongman psycikaly falls into a bottomless pit screaming. Sly may now Verbally command the strongman until he snaps out of it. The Sprite Casts from hitpoints one more entangle, centered on the Wildman. Rahal is on his own. Sprite dessicates visibly as he casts. 4 vines sprout from the Wildmans square, one grapples him by teh foot and he is too tired to dodge as well as normal. 6 vines spring from the War Mastiffs square, 2 wrap themselves around him. 2 vines grab Rahal, and one vines slaps the water elemental, shrinking it a tiny bit. Cizixkler unleashes a Mind blast at nearly point blank range. The War Mastiff is at the brink of fainting. Wildman looses Most of his endurance, the ranger looses 4 endurance, the strongman loses 0 endurance
Rahal spasms and loses exactly half his endurance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:58:38 pm by Hastur »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 24, 2011, 10:02:17 pm »

"Strong man! Attack!"

Can I do anything else or does my turn go into controlling him?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 24, 2011, 10:11:54 pm »

"Strong man! Attack!"

Can I do anything else or does my turn go into controlling him?
that is a good question
You cannot do anything else because it requires concentration you can only walk around at move 1. However if you beat him by 10 points instead of 5 then you can continue doing stuff

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 24, 2011, 10:16:47 pm »

A grim determination overtook Shigon, and he moved forward to press the attack. Things were still looking unpleasant, but he no longer feared defeat. The tides had turned, and now was the time to strike.

Shamble forward more, hissing like an alligator. Fireball the wildman if possible, water elemental if not.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 24, 2011, 10:32:28 pm »

Do a targeted mind attack at the Ranger.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 24, 2011, 11:46:14 pm »

Stop casting entangling. Throw rocks.

Rask

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 25, 2011, 03:20:46 am »

Miran swings her mud-covered board in an arc, catapulting the sticky, muddy mess at its end toward the ranger. She figures that she'll at least splatter some on the wildman or war mastif even if she misses. She hesitates for an instant to point at the stone-blade wielding maniac struggling among the hostile vegetation near the shore. "Sprite! Have your vines toss him into the river if they can!" she calls out, then jumps forward and brings her board down in an overhead swing on the distracted war mastif.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 25, 2011, 03:38:54 am »

"My victory" Release half of the runes to create an thunderclap effect
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 25, 2011, 07:02:57 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 25, 2011, 02:58:49 pm »

Thats what I am talking about Demon shoudl probably pull back onto the bridge, adn prepare for them to charge.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 28, 2011, 08:35:36 pm »

Miran comes closer, aiming her mudboard at the strongman.

Demon, The Hellwolf is about to go decapitate the Strongman, but instead retreats, feeling that it is what its master would have wanted.

Sprite picks up a rock from the streambank.

Seogv webs! But the shot is intercepted by the Wildmans ancestor guardian. it bats it out of the air.

Sly extends one hand, controlling the Strongman. He kicks his way out of the vines around his legs, then reaches one arm around the neck of the Wildman. But the wildmans ancestor guardian breaks the grip just as soon as it happens. The strongman lashes out again but misses.

Shigon hisses! but can only reach 2 squares with his fire spit. He waits for one to come closer. The tree and the strongman is in the way anyways.

Cizikler begins centering a mind blast on the ranger.

Rahal attempts an enchantment spell never even heard of before! The power begins coursing through his arms as he casts...

Team Heroes The barbarians ancestor spirit fades away...

Water elemental attempts to shove Rahal over, but it just crashes against him as he stands his ground.

Ranger unleashes an all out blow with both weapons leaving himself overextanded, while Rahal vulnerably casts his spell. The clubs strike Rahal in the hand and leg. (wait a second... you have 4 toughness? i thought you had 8 toughness!!?? DOH you shoulda' been so dead from the fire room among other things ARGH) Rahal attempts a parry as he tries to focus, but his weapon skills are sorely lacking. Rahals hand is shattered. Rahal leg is cracaked. Rahal loses his concentration, ruining his spell. and is nearly incapacitated in pain. His leg seizes up and goes numb. But he still stands at least for this turn.

Wildman glances back at the Strongman and squints at him furiously. He begins to adopt a defensive stance, but his ancestor guardian stabs through the vine holding him in place. The wildman sees his chance and hurls himself at the nearby spellcaster, darting past vines and chucking his knife at Cizikler at the last second. Cizixkler sees him coming and is ready, he attempts a dodge,and leans to the side.  the shot aimed at his heart instead stabs into his shoulder. It is no small wound, the knife stabs hilt deep into the shoulder socket, severing a vital artery and tearing through bone and sinew. The pain is incredible, but not as incredible as Cizixklers concentration. He gushes blood but retains his spell.

The war mastiff knaws at a few vines but more grab him. Not strong enough to resist, the vines begin twisting his limbs and it yelps in pain.

The Shaman makes his way over to help

Strongman attempts to shake the mental control over him. failing. His ancestor guardian is confused, and waits with his greatclub for an open target.

Team Evil Turn 14 Cizixler unleashes a mind blast centered on the ranger. Draining 3 points of endurance. The ranger spasms and breathes shallowly. EDIT: The sprites vines slap water out of the elemeental, shrinking it then slap him some more into tinyness.

goooooooooo evil!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: the ranger is one square up actually. oops
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:01:07 pm by Hastur »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 28, 2011, 08:43:11 pm »

Demon charge at the shaman he must be finished off !

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 28, 2011, 09:08:13 pm »

Strong man! Kill the shammy.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 28, 2011, 09:24:04 pm »

EAT BRAIN OF WILDMAN!