Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: THIS IS (insert place name)!!  (Read 8242 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS (insert place name)!!
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2011, 03:12:22 am »

So you own that seat? Do you get angry when someone else sits in it? No and yes. So you really have no base of arguement. And yes.. Please don't boycott Retro's threads, we need actual-- Oh wait.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2011, 03:12:41 am »

Scarily enough, I do have a seat at school. No-one else sits in it.

Is the one beside you taken? :0

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2011, 03:13:05 am »

Wow, thread derailed into the OP acting like a massive sissy bitch.
Maybe somebody should pass him a straw, because he should seriously suck it up.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

LordNagash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2011, 03:14:08 am »

I have the right to demand that Retro stay away from a thread I created if him posting on it ends with this.

I don't want to get angry. I don't want an arguement. This is why I'm asking Retro to leave. We've all been through this before. We know where it will end up. Do we need to do this again?

Dude, it ends with this because you let it get to you and flip out disproportionately. It's also not fair to try to force someone else out of a thread, even one you created. We don't need people literally getting shunned here.

You know what, fuck it. I'm leaving. I'll be back in around five hours. Plus, if Retro makes a thread, then I won't post on it. I want nothing to do with him. Him ignoring my threads would make that a lot easier.

You know, maybe if you tried handling your problems in an adult manner rather than immediately flipping out, raging on everyone and then running away with your hands over your ears you would manage to get somewhere.

Just a thought.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2011, 03:14:29 am »

You know what, fuck it. I'm leaving. I'll be back in around five hours. Plus, if Retro makes a thread, then I won't post on it. I want nothing to do with him. Him ignoring my threads would make that a lot easier.

None of this should be necessary. If you had any self-control or were capable of withstanding light ribbing from people on the Internet, then 1) this wouldn't be a problem, and 2) they'd be less inclined to push your buttons in the first place.

People shouldn't have to ignore every single thread you start, or conversation you're involved in, just because you lack the self-control necessary to not throw a tantrum whenever they say something you don't like or that is critical of you.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2011, 03:17:32 am »

Let him run away, hes too angry right now to make reasonable discussion right now.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:10 am »

Maybe somebody should pass him a straw, because he should seriously suck it up.

Sigged.

I DREW YOU ALL AN IMAGE CANT WE JUST HUG AND MAKE UP

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:46 am »

Guys, realy. How about we don't continue with this today. If somebody is upset, then lines like "Let him run away, hes too angry right now to make reasonable discussion right now" can seem a little patronising to them. Even if you post with the purist of intent, then somebody might still get emotional about things. The best way to help at this point is to GTFO while you still can.

Kardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2011, 03:21:54 am »

I have the right to demand that Retro stay away from a thread I created if him posting on it ends with this.

I don't want to get angry. I don't want an arguement. This is why I'm asking Retro to leave. We've all been through this before. We know where it will end up. Do we need to do this again?

Dude, it ends with this because you let it get to you and flip out disproportionately. It's also not fair to try to force someone else out of a thread, even one you created. We don't need people literally getting shunned here.

You know, maybe if you tried handling your problems in an adult manner rather than immediately flipping out, raging on everyone and then running away with your hands over your ears you would manage to get somewhere.

Just a thought.
Shut up, I'll never grow up.  All I have to do is have the happy thoughts of Retro gone from Gamerjesus's threads and I'll be in Neverland by dawn.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2011, 03:23:19 am »

Hey hey hey let's all just group hug buddies.

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2011, 03:24:02 am »

Shut up, I'll never grow up.  All I have to do is have the happy thoughts of Retro gone from Gamerjesus's threads and I'll be in Neverland by dawn.

Isn't that a ranch? Michael Jackson isn't there anymore, you know.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2011, 03:24:48 am »

I could be armok here but no. But you doomed us by posting that... He will soon come..

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2011, 03:26:12 am »

I could be armok here but no. But you doomed us by posting that... He will soon come..

I cannot hug you- the eyes on my arms are very sensitive and could become hurt.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2011, 03:27:42 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2011, 03:28:24 am »

And alas, I have scissor arms... :'(

Oh, and This is big thread derail :I
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11