Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia - The treasure awaits! [Game over!]  (Read 112526 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Roguelike Mafia - Who forgot to return the Book? [Day 3]
« Reply #540 on: March 14, 2011, 05:15:30 pm »

Or book was the target of the NK...
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 14, 2011, 05:23:38 pm »

Read my post dammit.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 14, 2011, 05:51:51 pm »

JTF: You make me feel i'm not trying enough :( I better get to work then.

Read my post dammit.
I read it and i'm still not sure what you mean by "if akhier flip town ,Book's alignment would be confirmed". Why is that exactly ? And you mean town or scum ? And is this if clause your sole reason for voting him ? That's scummy setting your vote for next day or mindless bandwagon Darvi.

Also, why should I be bothered about being voted? I'm incredibly chill right now, especially since we now have two suspects, at least one of which is guaranteed to be scum.

What does bother me however is how quickly you changed votes this late in the game. Especially considering that you took off your previous vote because of an answer that you could have gotten simply by reading the goddamn thread.
Even more interesting is the vote before that. I guess you wanted to lynch me from the very beginning, but slipped up when you wanted to hide yourself behind random voting.  (pfp)
Yes you need to assure us of that, it would help your disguise. And yes you got two suspects from which you can choose one and when he flips town lynch the second one without reason.

Really, I think there's a good chance for Book to be scum. However there's no way to confirm that now (or at least none that I know of), so I'm going with my second pick, Akhier.
I kinda doubt that scum woulda targetted Joker, since he kinda was behaving suspiciously when he joined. If I were scum I'd have chosen you or Irony really.
Yes that's funny you say Book is your first pick and you go after second saying that only one of them could be scum.YOu want to lynch not to lynch scum.

I don't know why but your play seems bit "plan-go-wrong" to me- maybe you can explain that ?

Akhier: Do you think super is scum or town that's wrong ?
Supercharazad:  First of all calm down.Posts like that make you look like you are struggling for survival. If you're town i want to hear your reasonable opinion on Org,Darvi and Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #543 on: March 14, 2011, 05:57:39 pm »

I think he is scum who lost his rudder. While the debate
of whether book is scum or not will go on, if he is then
he probably was the one in charge of the scum team so
without him Super now has no one to tell him to not do
what he does best.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 14, 2011, 06:21:37 pm »

Read my post dammit.
I read it and i'm still not sure what you mean by "if akhier flip town ,Book's alignment would be confirmed". Why is that exactly ? And you mean town or scum ? And is this if clause your sole reason for voting him ? That's scummy setting your vote for next day or mindless bandwagon Darvi.
I didn't bandwagon. I was the first to vote. And I was referring to the very first part of my post:

@Janus: About that post, I honestly don't think that anybody would've NK'd Book, for the same reasons that I don't think anybody would target Joker, but more. I mean, he has been lurky and all that and has been called out on it several times. I doubt scum would let such a scapegoat alive.
Since Book is most likely not the NK target, this leaves only two possibilities:
a) Akhier tried to NK but got blocked by me or
b) Book tried to NK and got phased.

Simple principle of exclusion. Since Book is unynchable and a NK by akhier might still get through there's not much choice left.

Also, why should I be bothered about being voted? I'm incredibly chill right now, especially since we now have two suspects, at least one of which is guaranteed to be scum.

What does bother me however is how quickly you changed votes this late in the game. Especially considering that you took off your previous vote because of an answer that you could have gotten simply by reading the goddamn thread.
Even more interesting is the vote before that. I guess you wanted to lynch me from the very beginning, but slipped up when you wanted to hide yourself behind random voting.  (pfp)
Yes you need to assure us of that, it would help your disguise. And yes you got two suspects from which you can choose one and when he flips town lynch the second one without reason.
Without reason my ass. There's only two possibilities: Akhier is scum or Book is scum (or both of them are. but then a scumlynch is guaranteed anyway). No ifs or buts or whens. If the former is town then the latter is scum. And vice versa. Also Book has been scummy by lurking anyway so even that wouldn't be needed to vote for him.

Really, I think there's a good chance for Book to be scum. However there's no way to confirm that now (or at least none that I know of), so I'm going with my second pick, Akhier.
I kinda doubt that scum woulda targetted Joker, since he kinda was behaving suspiciously when he joined. If I were scum I'd have chosen you or Irony really.
Yes that's funny you say Book is your first pick and you go after second saying that only one of them could be scum.YOu want to lynch not to lynch scum.
Dude. Book is lynch immune. Hard to vote for him under these circumstances. Did you even bother to read the thread?

I don't know why but your play seems bit "plan-go-wrong" to me- maybe you can explain that ?
"Plan go wrong"? Whaddya mean by that? The only thing that went "wrong" was my night target. Which might or might not have saved us from a NK.

Really, this makes me think you didn't even bother to read through the thread and are simply trying to frame me <_<

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 14, 2011, 06:31:11 pm »

Unless of course...

Irony: Do you think there is a possibility that scum didn't even  attempt a NK?

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #546 on: March 14, 2011, 06:32:10 pm »

Darvi, why is either me or Book scum? I see no actual reason given for this.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #547 on: March 14, 2011, 06:32:46 pm »

silly ninja, Book could have been the NK target.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 14, 2011, 06:36:55 pm »

*sigh* Do I have to reiterate everything?

There was no kill this night. Meaning one of 3 things:

a)The killer got blocked
b)the target got protected
c)kill never got attempted (which I just thought of actually)

Nobody got protected except for joker and Book, who I deem unlikely killtargets because of their comparatively suspicious behavior.
So that means the NKer got blocked, and since the only people who got blocked were you and Book, at least one of you must be scum.

Unless of course scum didn't even attempt to NK, which I was asking Irony about.

silly ninja, Book could have been the NK target.
Read. My. MOTHERFUCKING. POST DAMMIT!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 14, 2011, 06:40:09 pm »

Sheesh, is it really that hard to read through the thread guys? -_-

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #550 on: March 14, 2011, 06:41:21 pm »

Book was protected by the phasing.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 14, 2011, 06:42:21 pm »

Wall->head

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #552 on: March 14, 2011, 06:42:54 pm »

If that is realizing your error then sorry for the following.

The target is blocked and vanishes from the game tonight, and reappears at the end of the following day.  All other actions on this target fail.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #553 on: March 14, 2011, 06:44:36 pm »

Sorry you are right I did not read your post right  :'(

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 14, 2011, 06:45:04 pm »

No, that was for you completely failing to read the thread.

PPE: Good.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53