Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199743 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 91 (In which Wolverines stall and Nightcrawlers fight!)
« Reply #1815 on: June 04, 2011, 12:11:19 am »

Get behind Marcus and put him in a lock for as long as I can!

Trying to overpower the tall cybernetic-enhanced dead guy might be a bad idea in retrospect. But it'll ensure everyone else gets a chance to hit him!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: June 04, 2011, 12:13:25 am »

Corrected. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: June 04, 2011, 12:32:58 am »

Dammit. Could you give me a hand then dwarmin? Use your holy water on the other ghost and we can take them both out in one turn. Our other magician can take the goblins on.

Technically, I could just double fireball them and kill them both at once by myself...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: June 04, 2011, 12:40:52 am »

But what would I do then?  :P And do magic fireballs work on ghosts anyway?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: June 04, 2011, 12:41:51 am »

Short answer: A lot better than melee. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: June 04, 2011, 01:09:55 am »

Alright, you handle the ghosts dwarmin, I'll tackle this armour.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: June 04, 2011, 05:02:00 am »

There's gobbos? Hooo boy. Shoot them with regular magic missiles.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: June 04, 2011, 06:10:45 am »

Iiiight. Edited turn!

Use one Fireball for each ghost!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: June 05, 2011, 05:27:00 pm »

*pokes Malakai*

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: June 06, 2011, 01:12:55 am »

Summon other demon, summon Avira (Who is supposed to be a free action) with a shadow charge, Defend self, Have demons and Avira attack.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:00 pm »

Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 28 (2)
Shoot them (Goblin Archers) with regular magic missiles.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 53 (3)
Use one Fireball for each ghost!
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 31 (3)
Slam my warhammer into the armour's shield carrying arm!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 75 (8)
Charge at the armor on the boar! whilst still whipping it naturally.
Quote from: Heavy Armor / SeriousConcentrate: 89
Slice the friar.
Quote from: Goblin Archers / SeriousConcentrate: 98
Shoot the fleeing gypsy.
Quote from: Ghost 1 / SeriousConcentrate: 12
Hassle Frenz.
Quote from: Ghost 2 / SeriousConcentrate: 10
Hassle Frenz.

The archers took aim at Wymar as he finished getting onto the ledge. (5 vs 5-1; Minor Failure. 7 vs 2-1; Minor Success, 1d4; 4 damage) Most of the arrows missed him, but one caught him directly in the left shin and stuck rather painfully. Backed up by the hail of arrows, the armor stepped forward and slashed at Greenmoore! (7+1 vs 2-1+1; Major Success, 2d4; 7-2=5 damage) The friar got his shield up in time, but the force of the armor's strike slid him back along the ground and nearly broke his arm! But during the monster's recovery time, Frenz charged it from the side... (8 vs 2+3; Major success, 2d8; 12-2=10 damage) The armor was hit solidly, but it was too heavy to be budged! While it had a dent in its breastplate now, the boar rebounded off and was forced to take a few steps away, shaking its head to clear it.

Greenmoore recovered from the pain and launched a pair of fireballs, one from each hand and aimed at the ghosts! (-4 MP. 1+1 vs 2 {8+1 vs 2}; 6+1 Major Success, 2d6; 5 and kill. 6+1 vs 7 {7+1 vs 6}; 7+1 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 18 damage and kill. 4, 1, only Ghost 1 dropped a heart) Both hit with unerring accuracy, a talent honed from long years of exorcisms, and destroyed the ghosts instantly! Daniel rushed through the flames, warhammer raised, and struck at the armor! (4+2 vs 4+3) The armor's shield got in his way, and it deflected his blow. After removing the arrow, Wymar finally struck back at the archers, casting a powerful light spell! (-4 MP. 6+1 vs 4+1; Minor Success, 1d4; 4 damage. 6+1 vs 1+1; Major Success, 2d4; 5 damage. 9 total) The goblins were blinded, and some of them accidentally knocked each other off of the shattered gates while others were burnt to cinders!

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 46 (7)
Defend Malakai!
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 69 (2)
Get behind Marcus and put him in a lock for as long as I can!
Quote from: Malakai Ritt / Draignean: 33 (5)
Summon other demon, summon Avira (Who is supposed to be a free action) with a shadow charge, Defend self, Have demons and Avira attack.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 92 (8)
Kraken Shot!
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 48
Firebomb Malakai, disengage

Claire loaded up her pistol and took a shot! (-2 MP. 6 vs 4+2 {7 vs 1+2}; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 6 damage. Even/Odd, with even being working: 4, so effect happens. -2 defense for 2 rounds.) The shot hit Marcus dead in the chest, but it didn't seem to faze him as much as it did the merman she'd shot earlier... probably because the merman had been killed by that shot, but nevertheless. While she was reloading her pistol just in case, Pierre attempted to lock Marcus from behind! (Good thing IronyOwl went before you, because if this works you would've taken the hit too. >.> Anyway, 4 vs 6+2-2) Marcus threw an elbow back, slamming Pierre in the abdomen and forcing him away.

With his other hand, Marcus drew what, at first, appeared to be a vial of holy water... but it was filled with a strange orange slime instead of water. He threw it at Malakai! (-1 MP. 5+2 Hunter's Aim vs 4-1+2; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 10-3=7 damage. Random Target: 3, Claire. 4, Minor Failure.) It hit the magician dead in the chest! Before anyone could save him, he vanished in the flames...

*Malakai Ritt has been struck down*

Marcus immediately moved to disengage. (1+1) But he was surrounded by Malleus, Pierre, and Claire! (Regen: 3 HP back)

MALAKAI RITT
Survived 74 turns.
Rolled 17 eights.
Achieved 1 class evolution.
Was killed by monster: Marcus Raust of type: Raised PC - Boss-type.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:05:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 92 (In which fire claims several)
« Reply #1827 on: June 06, 2011, 11:16:14 pm »

Foo, two defense rolls of 1 in a row. Too bad about Malakai, a massive success on a low health char is pretty much a one shot even if your at full health...good job Nightcrawlers! We lost our most overpowered character.  :'(

Double fireballs on the Goblins! If they're dead, send them fireballs at the big armor instead.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: June 06, 2011, 11:51:26 pm »

DAMN IT! Did he get the bonus for Malleus defending him and him defending himself?

Growl viciously, slash Marcus!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: June 07, 2011, 12:03:53 am »

Well shit.

Keep nuking.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 288