Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: You see an elf child...  (Read 11098 times)

xeivous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You see an elf child...
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:18:05 pm »

Your mighty (or not) adventurer is standing in a field when (s)he spots an elf child skipping towards him/her. Her hair is in pigtails, and she is wearing a fresh, white dress. She stops in front of you and holds out a flower to you.

What do you do?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You see an elf child...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 08:19:02 pm »

Say :: "Funny, normally your spos to be running the other way..."
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 08:32:12 pm »

Knock her unconscious, slash her teeth out, cut off her ears, nose, and fingers/toes, then leave.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 08:57:16 pm »

Punt her away.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 09:01:15 pm »

Give her a big hug, make her your apprentice. Only the most badass elf on the planet would have the elf balls to approach the average blood-and-vomit-stained adventurer.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 09:07:27 pm »

Give her a big hug, make her your apprentice. Only the most badass elf on the planet would have the elf balls to approach the average blood-and-vomit-stained adventurer.

This reminds me of something.. ring any bells? eh? EEH? :D

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 09:17:24 pm »

This reminds me of something.. ring any bells? eh? EEH? :D

I am leaving this thread before it comes to that.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 09:19:22 pm »

Don't you get it? bells.. in the hair.. a certain manga/anime.. ring any bells now?  :D

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 09:21:18 pm »

Don't you get it? bells.. in the hair.. a certain manga/anime.. ring any bells now?  :D
Nope. You'd better not be ringing any of those bells...
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 11:48:00 pm »

Bah. I wanted to be the different one, showing kindness through hugs.

I remove her hair as nonviolently as possible, as pigtails are 'orrible. And I find out who her family is so I can spare them. Well, spare them direct death, there's no telling what fire does.

What? Removing the hair would be degrading. If I can't be 100% nice, I have to be as evil as possible. Except i'm no good at that either.
Everybody!

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 12:36:16 am »

seconded
What do you think? Yes? No?

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 12:37:50 am »

Elves seem to be more helpfull to me.

Recruit her and take her to an criminal outpost >:3 , they still need to pay there dues ! Im not going to kill them because they just stole from my stockpile , ITS WAAAAR , but im not a siege amateur
Desu

xeivous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 12:57:45 am »

First, I strangle her unconscious, prone targets are easier to work with.

I will cut off her thumbs, so she will never work again in any form of craft.

Then I will mangle her legs, so she will forever crawl.

I share ruin her face next, pulling teeth, gouging eyes and otherwise making it as scarred and useless as possible.

I shall sever her breasts next, so she will forever be unattractive, and then destroy her womb, so she will never bear children. Care will be taken not to slay her.

I will leave her ears alone. So she may forever hear the taunting of any who pass by her on the path. Perhaps she'll be eaten by wolves or something...

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 01:00:54 am »

I share ruin her face next, pulling teeth, gouging eyes and otherwise making it as scarred and useless as possible.

I shall sever her breasts next, so she will forever be unattractive, and then destroy her womb, so she will never bear children. Care will be taken not to slay her.

I will leave her ears alone. So she may forever hear the taunting of any who pass by her on the path. Perhaps she'll be eaten by wolves or something...
Alright, have fun. But be sure to recite this while you do it:
"'To the pain' means that the first thing you lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists, next your nose... The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right... Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why: so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish; every babe that weeps at your approach; every woman who cries out, 'Dear God! What is that thing?' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what 'to the pain' means; it means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery, forever."
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

xeivous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 01:01:53 am »

Alright, have fun. But be sure to recite this while you do it:
"'To the pain' means that the first thing you lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists, next your nose... The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right... Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why: so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish; every babe that weeps at your approach; every woman who cries out, 'Dear God! What is that thing?' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what 'to the pain' means; it means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery, forever."
That is exactly what I was thinking of when I was posting...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8