Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 48

Author Topic: BYOR 6.3 - Game Over: Town Gets Lucky. Survivor Loses Only Brother. :'(  (Read 129516 times)

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 6.3 - Day 1: Sheriff Org
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2011, 07:13:47 pm »

And Mysterious blue puppet
Why do you suppose org is ignoring you?

Very suspicious if you ask me...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2011, 07:15:03 pm »

I think Org is ignoring them  because he is scum. He tells us to shut up, and then doesn't ask any questions, what the hell?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2011, 07:24:39 pm »

No, he is just going to lynch me to get the noob out of the game right off the bat probably...
 :'(

Anyhow his status as sheriff probably insured him first knight kill from either town night killer or mafia...
His lack of communication will further his demise...

I still think it's not likely that he is scum thoughZrk2
What if he is a Third party?

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2011, 07:25:03 pm »

And now, a Public Service Announcement:
LurkerTracker®
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx

Book has 7 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Red text: Jack AT Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7]
Jack A T has 5 posts; the last 23 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5]
Jokerman-EXE has 6 posts; the last 5 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6]
Mindmaker has 7 posts; the last 1 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7]
Mysteriousbluepuppet has 2 posts; the last 24 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2]
NativeForeigner has 5 posts; the last 2 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5]
Nirur Torir has 8 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8]
Ottofar has 9 posts; the last 1 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]
Pandarsenic has 3 posts; the last 37 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3]
SaintDraze has 23 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23]
Toaster has 14 posts; the last 2 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14]
Zrk2 has 7 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Red text: SaintDraze Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7]
Sheriff Org has 9 posts; the last 0 hours ago. Red text: Posts: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

Moderator has 2 posts; the last 42 hours ago. Posts: [1][2]

Replacements considered: Org => Sheriff Org.

Moderator: please prod Pandarsenic. They haven't posted in over 36 hours.

A programmer started to cuss,
Because getting to sleep was a fuss.
     As he lay there in bed
     Looping 'round in his head
was: while(!asleep()) sheep++;

"In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that cannot be explained." -- Georges Braque.
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2011, 07:26:03 pm »

Jake A T do you got any scum picks?

Jake?  Really?

To answer the question...Org's wish to not have input is odd.  Zrk feels a bit pushy.  You feel like you're trying too hard to get on Org's good side.  Pandarsenic and MBP are rather quiet.  I'm currently most strongly suspecting you.

Zrk: You seem very convinced that Org's scum.  In your eyes, his current actions are unusual for him, right?  How so?

Pandarsenic and MBP: Who do you currently suspect?

SaintDraze: You're kind of reminding me of myself from Supernatural 3.  However, even if you're bad at asking questions, it still helps if you ask them.  No matter how bad the question seems, it might get us more information.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2011, 07:31:54 pm »

I still think it's not likely that he is scum though Zrk2
Any anti-town is scum, be they "mafia" of faction or not. Third parties are thus generally also scum, including cults, sks, arsonists, jesters or whatnot. Even survivors don't have the good of town in mind, so are almost as bad (though they are a lesser priority).

So, if you don't think Org is "scum", but may be a third party like a cultist or SK, should he be lynched tomorrow?

Also Draze, your last post is not included in the tracker, because you ninja'd me. It'll be in the next.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2011, 07:36:44 pm »

SaintDraze: You're kind of reminding me of myself from Supernatural 3.  However, even if you're bad at asking questions, it still helps if you ask them.  No matter how bad the question seems, it might get us more information.
Hahaha Sorry I misspelled your name Jahck...

What do you think of Org favouring Pandersonic's lurking over MBP's?
It does make him seem rather scummy since he has been asking that questions multiple times...

I have made way to many mistakes in this game so I will most likely get lynched...
Should have tried to get a more clown sounding name to get a jester role, huh? :P

Any anti-town is scum, be they "mafia" of faction or not. Third parties are thus generally also scum, including cults, sks, arsonists, jesters or whatnot. Even survivors don't have the good of town in mind, so are almost as bad (though they are a lesser priority).

So, if you don't think Org is "scum", but may be a third party like a cultist or SK, should he be lynched tomorrow?

Also Draze, your last post is not included in the tracker, because you ninja'd me. It'll be in the next.
No I think he should be Nightkilled tonight... But thats just me being bitter for being lynched...
Org's behavior deserves for him to get lynched/NKed

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2011, 07:38:32 pm »

As said before ( or maybe it was in para 18) I am in a exam rush right now ( today exam is gone to hell) I got 2 for tommorow, so i am studying. You may expect more activity tommorow.
Least poster ? see above. I read, but i don't wanna sit and type and lose too much time better spent.
Still, your questions

I believe the King is designed randomly, or by town or 3rd party, once a day. Scum with kingmaker power would be incredibly hard to destroy, but 3rd party or town could have it without completely breaking the game. For Once a day , Simply since web said that the sheriff for the day was Org. Expecting it to change tommorow.

I don't remember me saying that Org was ignoring me personnally. He himself said that he would be ignoring our vote. His reason are understandable, so i don't mind that much.

Finally Org, before voting, could you post the reasons for that vote, that would be rather helpfull for all involved.

Heh, 30mins typing this, 4 new replies.

Jack: NObody much right now. Draze is running around a lot, but he just look like a puppy eager to help.

Zrk: I would probably done the same as Org. as long as he looks at the post and at least give the reasons (and they are credible)  for his vote, i don't see anything bad.

And another New reply.

I believe that point is irrelevent. I posted 1 less time than POandar, but he has not in 36 ( 24 for me). All in all, thats not really important right now

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2011, 07:40:11 pm »

Zrk: You seem very convinced that Org's scum.  In your eyes, his current actions are unusual for him, right?  How so?

I don't have a meta for Org, he just seems to be acting overtly anti-town.

SaintDraze stop being so fucking wimpy. Scumhunt the shit out of this game. Maybe you won't die, and was that a roleclaim?

NINJAS x2!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2011, 07:41:21 pm »

No I think he should be Nightkilled tonight... But thats just me being bitter for being lynched...

But only if he lynches you, yes? If he lynches some one else, what then? And are you saying above that he should be NK'd by town or by scum or by whom? What if he does hit an anti-town role with his lynch (whether it's you or someone else); should he be NK'd then?

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2011, 07:43:22 pm »

...Jahck?  Really?

It does make him seem rather scummy since he has been asking that questions multiple times...

Meh.  MBP has less posts, but he posted more recently and one of his posts has more content than any of Pandar's posts.  Pandarsenic has more posts, but less content.  Both are too lurky, but Pandar's lurking is lurkier in my eyes.

PPE: And now MBP has another content-filled post.  Yeah, Pandar's lurking is definitely worse.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2011, 07:49:11 pm »

SaintDraze stop being so fucking wimpy. Scumhunt the shit out of this game. Maybe you won't die, and was that a roleclaim?

NINJAS x2!
Hey scumbucket.
Anti-town? herpa derp, I think not.
Because I control the vote, I will not just vote for majority or whatnot. I didn't mean no one input, I mean no one actively try to garner attention in the sense of being like OH LOOK ORG SCUM.

SaintDraze is being horrible town if anything. You shouldnt want to lynch someone if they lynch you, WHICH I HAVEN'T YET.

Yeah, I'll probably say who I will probably vote for, list reasons, wait thirty-sixty minutes or so, then vote.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2011, 07:54:57 pm »

Good for me, see yah tommorow afternoon, chaps. Wish me luck.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2011, 08:01:23 pm »

MBP- And that puts you on the bottom of my scum list...

But only if he lynches you, yes? If he lynches some one else, what then? And are you saying above that he should be NK'd by town or by scum or by whom? What if he does hit an anti-town role with his lynch (whether it's you or someone else); should he be NK'd then?

Who ever he lynches I still think he's still going to wind up dead Lynched,NKed by whoever..
He's hasn't really been pro town lately, he Doesn't really care about our opinions just the info we gather.

After reading his post he has a valid reason for the way he's acting...
He Probably won't be lynched next day...

NINJAS x2!
Nope I just wish I had jester role... Would have made this an easy win :P

...Jahck?  Really?

Meh.  MBP has less posts, but he posted more recently and one of his posts has more content than any of Pandar's posts.  Pandarsenic has more posts, but less content.  Both are too lurky, but Pandar's lurking is lurkier in my eyes.

PPE: And now MBP has another content-filled post.  Yeah, Pandar's lurking is definitely worse.
Point taken, john.

Now I have been entirely nooby, I admit.
But I haven't been the much of a disruption to the game, have I?
SaintDraze has 23 posts
Never mind -_-

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2011, 08:12:39 pm »

This post is painfully scummy. Green text is mine.

Hahaha Sorry I misspelled your name Jahck... You're clearly not sorry.

It does make him seem rather scummy since he has been asking that questions multiple times... Deflection.

I have made way to many mistakes in this game so I will most likely get lynched... Giving up is scummy.
Should have tried to get a more clown sounding name to get a jester role, huh? :P

No I think he should be Nightkilled tonight... But thats just me being bitter for being lynched... More of that certainty that you'll die. Furthermore, scum would be happy with Org if he lynches town. Now, if he hits you and you're scum, a revenge kill is a possibility.
Org's behavior deserves for him to get lynched/NKed I thought you said he was your only read, and probably a townie.
Regarding the last statement: What changed?
If you feel that Org should be lynched in the future, what are you planning to do about it?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 48