Rawket Lawnchair
- 5 (29.4%)
Time paradox
- 4 (23.5%)
Sort of turn the world into a mosh pit
- 2 (11.8%)
Introduce magic or something?
- 2 (11.8%)
NUKULAR EXPLOSIN (AKA i was not in the RTD but i decided to poll)
- 3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: Roll to Survive - FIRST ENDING....or not  (Read 22208 times)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - I hate the Military
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2011, 01:49:27 am »

FIRE FUCKS UP BOTH THE TEAM AND THE ZOMBIES, OH, AND SOMEONE IS SET ON FIRE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay still and confused why my back is suddenly healed. Do I feel scars? Residual pain? Try and scavenge for a mirror, this is really weird.

[6] you stand still and wonder how the hell your back got suddenly healed [5] suddenly, you remembered it : Taric pulled the Glass shards out of you back in the mall

Go follow taric and try to ump or run on the walls over the fire (( plz dont die plz dont be cruel RNG ))

You attempt to jump or run on the walls over the fire [3] OH SHIT THIS BURNS, You have been set on fire [2] Goddamn Third degree, you will perish in the fire next turn if someone doesn't put you out

Aim and fire at the new arrivals

You aim and fire at the zombies across the fire [2] but the Heat burns the bullets, meanwhile, you are out of ammunition

Shoot zombies with mah Deagle of Loanington.

You grab your loaned Deagle and fire at the zombies [2] The Fire burns your bullets, your deagle is empty

Better give it back to Rusty

Quote from: ZAWMBIES
ATTACK HUMIES

[insta-fail]Hurr? how duzz we gozzzz ovezzz thzz fiarz?

Quote from: Guardsmen/SpecOp
QUICK! shoot the zombies!

[5+1] the Guardsmen's shot has been empowered by the Massive flames blocking the corridor, Setting both zombies on fire, [2] while the SpecOp's bullets get burnt

The Fires are now out

Spoiler: !!Shadow!! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarren (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rusty (click to show/hide)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, Failing at a attempt to punch fire in the face will result in Extreme.....Horrible-ness

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive - Fire pisses off everyone
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2011, 01:53:22 am »

Rename myself back to Tarran and throw Rusty's Deagle back to him. Afterwards, proceed to look around for any fire extinguishers.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2011, 02:17:43 am »

Put shadows fire out
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2011, 03:52:02 am »

Major discovery Roll

[6] While looking around, the SpecOp discovers a Secret door with "Helicopter Pad" on it

(I only introduced this because the RTD is staying way to long in America)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2011, 04:14:23 am »

Yeah, I rember those glass shards being taken out, but I don't remember having wolverine-like regeneration abilities... There should still be wounds for days, and scabs for weeks.

Sit down and ponder the implications of this revelation. Find something sharp and give myself a small nick on the finger to see if I can really super-heal.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2011, 04:39:38 am »

That's the Current Unrealistic wound system, once more then five players have joined, i'll kick the Wound system into realistic

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2011, 04:41:05 am »

Well then, let's go see that chopper. Take it apart for supplies and scrap metal.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2011, 04:53:08 am »

.....Without any regard to using the Helicopter?

Seriously?

(By the way, Different countries have different zombies, difficulty and Weapons, for instance, in England, The zombies are practically walking fortresses in exchange for being small in numbers, while the zombies in Mexico exchange toughness and strength for MASSIVE numbers)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2011, 05:12:48 am »

Yep. None of us can fly that thing anyway, it costs a shitload of gasoline so a truck will get us further, and if God wanted us to fly, he'd have given us wings instead of zombies. Now disassemble it!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2011, 05:40:18 am »

I am just suggesting goddamnit

-----------------------------------------------------

Well then, let's go see that chopper. Take it apart for supplies and scrap metal.

You open the door to the Helicopter pad and go over to the helicopter, taking it apart, you get [6] ten Scraps of metal, four leather Seats, two Rocket pods, Ten batches of 10 rockets, two Helicopter miniguns, five boxes of Helicopter minigun ammunition and a Whole bunch of random buttons and levers you don't even recongize

Helicopters have shitloads of firepower, and they can't even travel to other countries, you fail, Really hard

Rename myself back to Tarran and throw Rusty's Deagle back to him. Afterwards, proceed to look around for any fire extinguishers.

You rename yourself back to Tarran [1] but you are already Tarran goddamnit, you toss Rusty's deagle back to him and [5] spot two fire extinguishers

Put shadows fire out

you Run over to Shadow and attempt to put his fire out [4] success, You put his fire out

you still need some medication for his Burns though

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rusty (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric (click to show/hide)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caught ye there, didn't i?, Helicopters can't be used to travel, all they do is just provide enough firepower to kill every zombie in a whole town Four times over when provided with enough gas

You fail at detecting GM railroads

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2011, 05:59:03 am »

Install leather seats in the halftrack
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2011, 06:08:37 am »

Ok fair enough, then stop second-guessing my actions :P

Leather seats FTW!

Let's see if we can make a real technical out of it. Carry the weaponry and other stuff over to the vehicles, and see what can be mounted.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2011, 07:01:03 am »

Sorry guys, but i can't update as often now, got hooked up on BFBC2, but i can say that the Turns following mounting the Mounted guns (AKA next turn), lots of Explosions are going to happen(Oh, and as a spoiler, i rolled a "You are Dead" dice roll for somebody during a roll for the next turn)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:23:55 am by Ze Spy »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2011, 04:36:45 pm »

No not me Stand up resist the pain and stand guard with the specop as the guys gtet the vehicle set up

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2011, 04:37:25 pm »

Grab a fire extinguisher and spray Shadow anyway despite him not being on fire.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24