Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: Colonizer.net  (Read 21762 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.net
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2011, 01:09:07 am »

Burn all nearby vegetation. Check ground for evidence of burrowing creatures before going anywhere/landing any more people.

If that place is uninhabitable due to huge creatures, we're going to want to know before we send anything else down.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2011, 01:13:29 am »

Burn all nearby vegetation. Check ground for evidence of burrowing creatures before going anywhere/landing any more people.

If that place is uninhabitable due to huge creatures, we're going to want to know before we send anything else down.
Fine, fine, go ahead. I have no objections.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2011, 07:20:05 am »

Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2011, 10:24:37 am »

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2011, 10:34:14 am »

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2011, 10:55:49 am »

In fact, I propose this: Burn out all the growth in radius of five kilometers from the landing point, lay a concrete foundation to prevent any burrowing thing, wall it up, begin colony on that, and set up area denial around the perimeter, so that any wildlife is then killed if it dares to walk out.
Nobody will probably accept this this turn, but maybe we can do that next turn?
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2011, 12:32:07 pm »

unless there are killer funguses, i dont see the point in beefing up defenses

then again, that civilization IS extinct
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2011, 01:36:18 pm »

;D

A few members of the advanced party head to the south.
What they find is not pretty.
A blubbering survivor is found in a large hole. His lower body is mangled pile of fleshy threads and pieces of small meat.
A.P. Leader puts a few bullets in him. It was the kind thing to do.
They hike it back to the landers with guns at the ready. Thankfully nothing of interest happens. Except that one of you people finds some delicious edible berries.
Twenty A.P. members begin to flatten the land around the landers with shovels. Then using the housing kit’s concrete mix packs they lay fast drying concrete in a  five kilometers perimeter around the Lander and the pile of supplies.
The A.P. leader gets the last remaining cryofreezer (Your people's last war was with the Fieres.) and freezes everything in a five kilometer perimeter around the concrete.
A few people their eat rations.
Two more days before the A.P.’s rations run out.
Night is falling on [214,II]

The spaceship has been gripped by a massive party as the people onboard look at the breathtaking pictures of their new home.
(The population will start to rise in seven months.)
You even got a bit drunk, but then sobered up when you heard the report about the dead Clarokians.
Nothing is ever easy is it?
*KLUNG*
A 3d image of a large bottleshaped object magnetically attaching itself to the colonizer appears on one of your computer screens.
A space probe has attached itself to your Colonizer.(A ship will arrive in four turns.)
So what do you do?

((Random.org isn't making this easy for yoy. Its making alot of stuff happen to you.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2011, 01:43:29 pm »

Uh oh, that can't be good.

Get a few guys outside and get them trying to remove the space probe.

The colonists will stay on top of the concrete and will take watches like last night. This time leaving camp is forbidden.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2011, 01:51:31 pm »

Attempt to start Mining some basic raw materials to trade. When the other ship arrives, we may be able to trade for more Fuel.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2011, 01:55:26 pm »

Attempt to start Mining some basic raw materials to trade.
At night?! Sir, I do hope you remember what happened last time at night. Plus I don't think the landers are two-way. ((Are they filiusenox?))

When the other ship arrives, we may be able to trade for more Fuel.
Or we may be able to trade our lives for plasma. That's always another possibility. And anyway, I don't think a few raw materials would be able to purchase much fuel.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2011, 02:03:57 pm »

((Landers are one way and you do have a huge supply of weapons, about 100 units of them.))

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2011, 02:19:42 pm »

Uh oh, that can't be good.

Get a few guys outside and get them trying to remove the space probe.

The colonists will stay on top of the concrete and will take watches like last night. This time leaving camp is forbidden. While defending, attempt to set up an AA battery, and if not possible, at least some cover.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2011, 02:20:59 pm »

(You can trade weapons. And you don't even know if the ship is hostile.)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2011, 02:23:36 pm »

Set up the Greenhouse and begin preparing foodz!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22