Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29566 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »

Stand up, point my gun at the bipeds and say: "Move and I put 30 freaking bullets in your asses, assholes."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2011, 10:54:23 pm »

Kile that last mook, than land on the island, far from any building, and let Saressa off.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2011, 10:55:20 pm »

"Stealth some how eludes you all doesn't it?" I ask Gordon, wishing I hadn't asked him to take me up.  Wait to be dropped off then disappear as fast as I possibly can trying to avoid the no doubt numerous aliens about to rush out.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:52:05 am by V-Norrec »

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2011, 10:58:18 pm »

"Stealth some how eludes you all doesn't it?" I ask Gordon, wishing I hadn't asked him to take me up.  Wait to be dropped off then disappear as fast as I possibly can trying to avoid the no doubt numerous aliens about to rush out.
"Stealth is not easy in a loud 21st century helicopter, don't you think? Be happy i'm not giving you a parachute and throwing you out from a very high distance! ..actually, that might be stealthier."
No info on the Hawk fighter, and no kill for me?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:01:07 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 01, 2011, 11:01:12 pm »

"Stealth is not easy in a loud 21st century helicopter, don't you think? Be happy i'm not giving you a parachute and throwing you out from a very high distance! ..actually, that might be stealthier."

"Well yeah, it might have been, it's a bit late for that now though, isn't it.  Also if I remember correctly, they somehow managed stealth with these things back in the 21st century."

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2011, 05:54:49 am »

HA! Tiny omnivorous mammels, you need to find food that you can prepare or is already prepared, I just need delicious tree bark.
Who you calling tiny? You can't even eat meat. And we all know meat is a man's meal.
Every adult in my species, excludeing midgets, is over 8ft. tall, humans are tiny to us.
Head to help Tarran and the others
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2011, 08:49:50 am »

Mount salth and regroup
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2011, 03:19:52 pm »

Stand up, point my gun at the bipeds and say: "Move and I put 30 freaking bullets in your asses, assholes."

It's the auto kill of my chainsword.

Rev menacingly when he finishes speaking, then finish reloading it.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 04, 2011, 06:53:01 pm »

... Who hasn't posted their move?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 04, 2011, 08:42:04 pm »

Sorry about that. I was a bit overloaded with homework. Now that my poem (called "into the darkness", cookie if you can tell what is about) is mostly done, I can roll.

Roll 22

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Vehicles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Sareesa-6-"Stealth some how eludes you all doesn't..."
A sudden dive interrupts Sareesa's comment.
"Screw this, I'm outta here."
Looking for a good location to land, Sareesa spots a steep valley on the top of the island that evens down to level ground.
Asking Gordon to slow down for a moment, she jumps off, rolls down the valley, and lands in a field of grass at the bottom.

Gordon-3-Too completely engrossed in mindlessly slaughtering aliens, Gordon doesn't notice Sareesa leave and instead continues to destry the fighter and come down for a landing. Only then does he realize that the hatch is open and Sareesa is gone.

Taric-6-Taric reloads his rifle and then rushes through the door to help Tarran, not knowing that Tarran was standing in the door's pah.
"Alright, nobody move!"

Tarran-1-"Alri..."
Tarran barely starts speaking before Taric barges in and casually slams Tarran into the wall.

Zrk-4-Revving his chainsaw menacingly, Zrk simply stands there as Taric takes over. He notices that his MAC gun is absorbing significantly more iron than usual.

Kir'Zhan-1-1=another fail!-Ouch, getting three zeros in a row sounds like something I'd do. Anyway...
Getting up, Kir'Zhan takes off to follow after Taric, when he feels a slight pain in his arm. Looking in the distance, he sees a biped notice him and dive behind a wall.
Looking down at his arm, he sees a large shard embedded in his arm. If he pulls it out, it will start bleeding. If it stays in, it will inhibit his abilities.

Rayn-4-Mounting Saith, Rayn sees Kir'Zhan stop in his tracks, notices the crystal as well as the retreating biped.
"You're not getting away that easily," he mutters.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 04, 2011, 08:44:35 pm »

"Never help a stealth person"Join the rest of the group.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 04, 2011, 08:54:50 pm »

Enter the building. 'Alright bitches, start talking. What are you doing here? What are you looking for? What do you want? If you answer you can live, if not, well, I'm very inventive... *Calmly sheaths sword and stretches.*

So we just dick around here smashing shit, and Sareesa goes searching through the floating mountain thing? After we're done here I vote we go create a diversion for her.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 04, 2011, 08:58:52 pm »

Radio back to Gordon "Thanks for the lift.  If you want to keep distracting them, it'd be useful."  Look around to make sure I'm alone out here, then head towards the facility while trying to remain in cover.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2011, 09:05:41 pm »

Help Zrk Interrogate the bipeds.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2011, 09:13:16 pm »

Glare at Taric, then search the building for Big Guns™, or anything else of value.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36