Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29571 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2011, 08:19:08 pm »

Find Thea
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2011, 04:27:14 pm »

Who's left?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2011, 04:50:41 pm »

Who's left?
wolfchild and HighEndNoob.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2011, 04:53:13 pm »

Switch to SPas-12, empty it, and put in 4 HD rounds. After that, Shoot one of the trees.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2011, 09:43:20 pm »

Ok! Wolfchild, Ou es tu?

I felt a compulsion to French there... If he doesn't update by tomorrow he could be skipped.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2011, 07:43:30 am »

Stay with the group, preforme reconosance
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2011, 03:18:09 pm »

*BUMP* I think we have everyone now...

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2011, 09:34:29 pm »

Sorry for the delay. I had a bit of homework yesterday.

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zrk-2-Zrk backtracks to his drop pod to see if he left anything inside. Inside it, he finds a random plastic spork that happened to be left inside.

Sareesa-4-Turning off her radio, Sareesa follows the crawlers without being noticed. *continued*

Gordon-5-Loading his SPAS with four High-Density shells, Gordon shoots a tree and severs it in half.
49 more to go!

Taric-3-Taric looks around, hoping to follow Thea again.
"Looking for me?" Says Thea, coming from behind Taric.
"How did you...?"
"Lets go."
TH-EA1 draws a shiny black rifle with red highlights that you haven't seen her carrying before before crossing the bridge into the distance.

Tarran-3-"Now, off to find Sareesa."
Demanding to know what she's up to Tarran moves ahead to search for Sareesa. He spots her following the fleeing crawlers.

Rayn-6-Preparing to perform reconnaissance once more, Rayn brings Saith up into the sky and takes off following the makeshift trail that the enemies came from. What he doesn't notice until the least convenient time possible is the large green light speeding towards him from the distance.

Kir'Zhan-3-"Where did you come from?" Kir'Zhan asks the crippled biped.
No response.
Kir'Zhan stabs it and asks again. This time, the biped speaks in a voice still difficult to interpret, but much cleaner than the crawler's growls.
"We landed here to investigate the island. The queen ordered us to set up camp near the river."

*game event*

Sareesa, after following the crawlers along the trail, comes across a clearing int he forest. A large spire marks the center of a settlement in the clearing. Various huts made of wood as well as a few made of a green tinted metal surround it. Four large launchers made of this green metal scan their surroundings for enemies. One of them, however, lacks the glowing crystal inside it like the others. It appears to be in the process of loading another one. Who could've trigg... RAYN...
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2011, 09:39:20 pm »

):
I want my boat
Craft a canoe out of the lone log.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2011, 09:41:03 pm »

"nice rifle, I'll follow your lead since you seem to know the terrain better"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2011, 09:49:27 pm »

Become a ninja(figuratively) and sneak up to Sareesa while she's not watching.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2011, 10:38:04 pm »

"...Shit, don't know what to do here, no way I can pass as one of those aliens.  How can I turn this conventional battlefield into an unconventional one?"  Circle around to the other side remaining in the trees and stealthy at all times.  Take note of any weaknesses in their defenses.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:19:47 am by V-Norrec »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2011, 11:14:35 pm »

Cross river and recon the village (My armour must protect against the acid) And take the spork

EDIT: Took the spork with me.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2011, 02:35:12 am »

Evasive manouvers (or if you allow, go between to dodge it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2011, 04:46:31 am »

Continue interrogations, attempting to get all information possible out of the creature.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36