Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Die2nite Mega-Town - Part Deux! Game is GO!  (Read 7876 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Die2nite Mega-Town - Part Deux! Game is GO!
« on: December 24, 2010, 05:50:44 pm »

Currently Estimated Arrival Time: January 2nd, 1 hour after the attack.
See day 1 instructions in the forum! They are open to discussion here and in IRC, and may change so before to check them over before starting the town!

Game Link:

IRC Info:
irc.freenode.net
#woodenTheatre
If you don't have a client, use http://webchat.freenode.net/

Day 1 plan!
Building Order: Watchtower, and only watchtower
Upgrade Target: Watchtower
Builders Eat and Drink: Yes

Special Instructions:
Everyone scavenges today! Auto-scavenge an undepleted squares until it is depleted!

No more than 2 people per square, unless it's needed to overcome zombies.

Don't scavenge the squares just outside of town - in fact, go as far away as reasonably possible, and then autoscavenge your way back in - the squares outside of town will become depleted by people heading out anyways.

If you have to leave items behind, mark them on the tracking site! http://die2nite.gamerz.org.uk/
Only mark the map with depleted symbols if a square is depleted - everything else goes on the above site.

If you run into zombies, ask for help - we'll have people standing by to assist you. When they arrive, don't just leave! Discuss when you'll be able to finish up, and scavenge the zone as long as possible.

It might be worth it to save 2ap for building (head 5 squares out instead of 6) - if we have enough defenses to overcome the zombies, we'll start on the workshop, if we don't we'll build tents.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:25:00 pm by GlyphGryph »

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2nite Mega-Town - Part Deux!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 06:18:06 pm »

Never heard of this game before. Looked at it a bit, and it looks pretty cool. I'm a quick learner. Sometimes.  ;) So, sign me up, please.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:21:27 pm by Repulsion »
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 08:09:33 pm »

I'm up for round two

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:20:14 pm »

I'd also be in for another run.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 06:39:35 pm »

Hm... im not quite sure how it works for people with 100+ points (do we get a random 100 point town, do we get to pick a town, do we only get to pick 100 point towns, will only heroes get to pick?), i think the odds are quite good that if you have less then 100 points you will need to join a different town then all the people from part one, since all of them will get more then 100 points for sure.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 08:14:50 pm »

Hm... im not quite sure how it works for people with 100+ points (do we get a random 100 point town, do we get to pick a town, do we only get to pick 100 point towns, will only heroes get to pick?), i think the odds are quite good that if you have less then 100 points you will need to join a different town then all the people from part one, since all of them will get more then 100 points for sure.
Not if you are in a coalition, coalitions exist independent of the limit, so even under 100 you can get in so long as we organize like we did before.  I am not, however, sure if people without hero are able to choose whether or not they join a distant region.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 11:08:39 pm »

Apparently it's also possible to get people into a town by inviting them into a coalition WHILE in that town. There should be no problems getting people in this time. We invite people as they come up into our coalition, kick 'em out, then invite some more.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 11:16:28 pm »

Oh yeah, I was suspicious about the inviting after joining at first, it does work!  It adds a button to your coalition page saying "Join this persons town!"

Deadbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 03:04:28 am »

Yeah, throw me in for round two as well.
Quote from: chmod
SEX AND HAPPINESS NOW REPORTING CORRECTLY!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 06:38:21 am »

I wouldn't mind being in, I'm pretty sure my current town is just about to die and if it dies tonight I'll have exactly 100SP. I'm not sure I'll be awake at the time you're setting up the IRC though, what with time zones.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Datgum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 10:47:09 am »

Coming back for round two with my hero status

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 10:54:54 am »

I'll join.

Sorent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 12:26:25 pm »

Im interested in joining, just not sure how.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 01:14:02 am »

The great thing about having 100sp towns is that we've got a really good chance of actually getting most of our people in!

As such, we'll probably be joining an hour or two after the attack, and then swapping people into town as needed. Those who can't make the time need to say so - hero's can put them in a coalition before hand, and as long as they've recognized their most recent death and set themselves to auto-join, they will join automatically when the hero joins.

Then they will get dropped, and the heros in town will invite people until we're full.

Kitsunin

• Bay Watcher
  • Om Nom Nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 01:30:24 am »

There's a problem with your idea though, people who can't make the time can't get in via coalitions because you aren't able to get pulled into a town unless you've left your last words...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9