Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130648 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 3: Mr.Person Got Better [1 Replacement Requested]
« Reply #645 on: January 10, 2011, 03:34:08 pm »

We seem to be stagnating again.

NativeForeigner, who are your top scumpicks and cultpicks, and why? How certain are you that there's a cult, and why?

Pandarsenic, same questions. Not that you'll answer them, because you're trying to slide by on the Org defense, but still.

Org, wouldn't it be cool if Toaster melted you?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 10, 2011, 04:41:51 pm »

Yeah.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 10, 2011, 05:16:31 pm »

Me smart. Me am know what day is.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 10, 2011, 05:17:45 pm »

If you want to nuke the investigator, go ahead.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 10, 2011, 05:18:30 pm »

Sunday != Monday. Good job, everyone, you've failed forever.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 10, 2011, 05:44:32 pm »

RiA is a scum tactic, Org.

You're scum.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 10, 2011, 07:11:09 pm »

Toaster: I didn't have much of an idea at the time, but I thought about it and IronyOwl has been confirmed town. By a potential cultist. That's fishy (scummy) to me.

IronyOwl: I frankly don't even remember what you were talking about, because I am goldfishlike in that way.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 10, 2011, 07:23:56 pm »

Putting your vote in Irony due to the fact that i could be scummy is not a good reason to put on a vote. Not at all

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 3: Mr.Person Got Better
« Reply #653 on: January 10, 2011, 07:26:31 pm »

Ok, poll for everyone:

1.  Should I nuke someone today?
2.  Who would you like me to nuke?   (Even if you said no to #1)

Yes, you should nuke someone today. Otherwise all the D1 arguments about you being Jokerman's scumbuddy boil right up to the surface, and you'll hang.

As to whom, I'm unsure. I think Argembarger is the safest choice, as he's both in the likely cultist and likely scum lists, plus the meta-argument of saving us a replacement. Archangel would also be a somewhat safe choice, but I think less likely to be scum. Of the others, I'm fine with either hanging or nuking MBP or Org.
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 10, 2011, 07:31:59 pm »

We seem to be stagnating again.

NativeForeigner, who are your top scumpicks and cultpicks, and why? How certain are you that there's a cult, and why?

My top scumpicks are Toaster and Pandar right now. Toaster because he was almost certain that Jokerman was scum and was backing him up throughout D1 and I'm reluctant to change my mind until I see his flip when/if he nukes someone. Pandar is little more than a gut feeling, as a good number of the lurkers definitely appear scummy to me. Speaking of which, is Archangel even still alive?

My top cultpicks are Pandar (I'm just generally suspicious of him), Org because of his chronic lurkiness and failure to contribute anything, and Ottofar because of his lurkiness. I don't really know a lot of culttells, so I can't really judge how "culty" someone is accurately. I'm fairly certain that there's a cult because of the absurd amount of revivals, but I'd like to confirm it before we start culthunting (unless we know almost for sure who the leader is).
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 10, 2011, 08:20:35 pm »

Pandar:
Toaster: I didn't have much of an idea at the time, but I thought about it and IronyOwl has been confirmed town. By a potential cultist. That's fishy (scummy) to me.

IronyOwl: I frankly don't even remember what you were talking about, because I am goldfishlike in that way.

This stinks to high heaven.  Why are you voting Irony because someone you think scummy said he was town?  Why not vote MBP under the same logic?

Person is active lurking, a good thing for a cultist to do.

Anyway, I wonder if MBP and Pandar as scum plus Argem as cult leader would wrap this game up.  Thoughts?  Zathras, what say you?  You've been wanting me to blow someone away- I'd rather see Argem hung rather than nuked just to confirm the existence of a cult, instead of leaving a question mark.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 10, 2011, 08:42:11 pm »

Pandar:

This stinks to high heaven.  Why are you voting Irony because someone you think scummy said he was town?  Why not vote MBP under the same logic?

Person is active lurking, a good thing for a cultist to do.

Anyway, I wonder if MBP and Pandar as scum plus Argem as cult leader would wrap this game up.  Thoughts?  Zathras, what say you?  You've been wanting me to blow someone away- I'd rather see Argem hung rather than nuked just to confirm the existence of a cult, instead of leaving a question mark.

Person has dug himself in a hole and is probably afraid to come out. He is heavily against culthunting, so that only furthers my suspicions of a cult. I say nuke one of the many choices and hang Argem?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 10, 2011, 08:42:40 pm »

RiA is a scum tactic, Org.

You're scum.
Nah man that aint me.
You are. Irony

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 10, 2011, 10:08:34 pm »

Extension. Unvote Pandar, Vote Mr.Person to avoid ties, but I'm still very much in favor of lynching the former and dubious about the latter.

Nah man that aint me.
You are. Irony
Blatant OMGUS is blatant. RiA more Org.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 10, 2011, 10:21:40 pm »

I can agree with Mr Person. Zath wont come to be, and if in a REALLY shocking twist they actually are townie Zath is probably better to have around. No hard feelings Mr person.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77