Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130208 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 8: Countdown
« Reply #1080 on: February 06, 2011, 11:55:59 pm »

Org
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: February 07, 2011, 12:16:53 am »

I... don't really understand this game anymore. If there was no block, why was there no kill? Why have the resurrections stopped? What did Org mean by "Kaderpa"?

Oh well. One thing is for sure: Org is scum, and should have re-hanged days ago.

Since this has been going on forever, I think we're pretty much talked out, so I propose a shorten (I can withdraw it if people are in the talkative mood, though).
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: February 07, 2011, 07:45:33 am »

Hello again chaps. Followed the thread so i can jump back in.

First off, Ottofar is scum leader. No revive since Toaster neutered him (id guess his power was still active when he died, somehow) Nirur is town ( per tonight scan) And clearly the cult would not Bus their boss that hard. Ottofar as no vote or power, so it would not hurt town in the vote department in case of a lynch. He also Never claimed and flipped too.

So Nirur, Org, we are 3, and so are they. With luck some of them got no votes and we can get the lynch. Else, we get a tie and this game will get somewhat stalled. Unless Org is really scum, but then i dont really believe it. At worst we can crosscheck him tommorow.

Correct me if i am wrong somewhere. Doubt it tho

All case, Shorten

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 07, 2011, 08:17:13 am »

MBP. How stupid can you be?

Toaster's alive, if you hadn't noticed.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: February 07, 2011, 08:18:36 am »

Also, I was modkilled n1 for not sending in an action.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 07, 2011, 09:23:13 am »

youd rather we kill on of your cultbuddies, the that i scan you then we can get to ya tommorow?

Man , i dont mind.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 07, 2011, 09:43:22 am »

Alive since he got cult revived. He cant be leader, due to flipping then coming back cult.

Only 4 people can be non skellies, and thus leader.

Nirur and me never died, so no skellies there. Org did but its a power. Would be suspicious, yet the obvcult would not buss him so, unless they relied on a unhealthy dose of Wifom. You ottofar vote with cult and are really the most obvious suspect. I regret using my scan on Nirur rather than you, but at least  I got a confirmed townie.  So Org, Nirur, need your help around. Dont know if you are Scum org, but i'm pretty certain you see the need to get the cult down too.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 07, 2011, 10:36:11 am »

Toaster died by nuking me.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 07, 2011, 10:44:06 am »

Then got back up. Unless Org claim a reviving role, means he got up as cult. Or that he had an auto revive (wich he does not, since we saw him flip. duh) Only people who died not see fllip are you ( and org, but bussing etc, unlikely).

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 07, 2011, 10:51:56 am »

MBP, you know a suspicious amount about the cult. How do you know that only 4 people can be non-skellies?
What about IronyOwl, who I don't believe ever died?

Extension, because I wish to counter this oddness.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 07, 2011, 11:14:53 am »

Ok, i can adress that.

Indeed, having Irony be a skelly without dieing first is weird. Ill admit i dont know much about it, especially since my scan got me a town result from him. Most likely case is that cult could convert lives member, yet i doubt that it would be more than a 1-shot. In this case Irony is dead, so it does not make much difference. We can agree that zath, Mr Person and Toaster are confirmed skellies. (again, barring that you or Org are reviving roles unnasociated with the cult. i know i'm not). By elimination, we, org and ottofar are the non revived skellies, and those that did not get a roleflip, so the leader must be among us. By elimination, I checked you last night, and i doub the cult leader would also have acces to mass-block, so I'm ruling you out. Org is likely ( auto-revived, secretive, org-like) but at the same time i doubt the cult would bandwagon him so clearly ( 3 skellies post, in a row, against org). Unless they are going for extreme Wifom. Ottofar did die by mod, but he did NOT flip, and thus is still suspect.  The only snag i can think in the theory is the Toaster revive.  If he got depowered while toaster died, Toaster should not have come back, unless something else was at play, possibly some kind of slowdown power. Other advantage, Ottofar having no vote or power means we dont lose anything as town.

May remove my shorten, but i don't see much point, frankly. I think the logic of my post is sound. If you wanna do a thread binge go ahead, in my case i'm getting a bit short on time this week.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 07, 2011, 11:38:01 am »

Since the cult apparently don't have any double votes today, it's 3 dead votes vs 3 living votes. Vote for Mr.Person to ensure a no lynch. Org, you too.

If the scum kills a townie tonight, we get this:
Day - 3 cultists, 1 townies, 1 scum. <Lynch scum.>
Night - 3 cultists, 1 townie.
Cult wins.

If the cult lynches the scum, they'll auto-win.

Thus, we must tie the lynch today, and the scum must NK a cultist tonight. Preferably Mr.Person.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 07, 2011, 11:47:28 am »

Other advantage, Ottofar having no vote or power means we dont lose anything as town.
Wrong. You lose a lynch. MBP

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 07, 2011, 11:49:27 am »

Votecount Please.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: February 07, 2011, 11:58:54 am »

(X): Meltdown [target]: You erupt in a nuclear catastrophe, removing all abilities and votes from the target. You die. X-Actions may be used at anytime.

Emphasis Added.

Fine by me for cultist lynch. Mr. Person
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 77