Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Halberds  (Read 4300 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Halberds
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2010, 11:28:56 pm »

And then he puts three Glaives on two sticks
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2010, 11:30:27 pm »

Scthes are my favorite polearm.

Well at least it's the only polearm I have ever actually used.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2010, 11:30:43 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:04:42 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2010, 11:36:15 pm »

I only ever played Soul Calibur 2, but my favorite character was Raphael. The rapier-spamming tactic was cheap as hell, but it was the only way I could beat my brother, who always used Nightmare. Haven't kept up on the new ones, though.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2010, 11:39:55 pm »

I only ever played Soul Calibur 2, but my favorite character was Raphael. The rapier-spamming tactic was cheap as hell, but it was the only way I could beat my brother, who always used Nightmare. Haven't kept up on the new ones, though.

It is very very unfortunately that once you know how to properly play the game... Raphiel is actually quite bad

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2010, 01:08:31 am »

OW MY FEET MY FEET MY FEET MY FEET.  I love how you can kill someone by stabbing their toes to death.

...I never could figure out how to use his twirly thing.

My favorite thing in SC2 was using Yoshimitsu in the arcade campaign mode, you know, the thing where it makes an AI opponent based on how you play.  I made a guy named Pogo who didn't do anything but hop on his sword.  It was totally hilarious whenever someone ran into him.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]