Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: How long do we have?  (Read 18488 times)

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How long do we have?
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2010, 04:29:22 pm »

BRAZIL!
Huochong sounds like what you hear when a ninja hits somebody with a frying pan.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2010, 04:37:13 pm »

Good job derailing the thread, mates! :o 8)
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2010, 04:39:42 pm »

I'm pretty sure we've covered the idea what we don't know what Toady would do, however we can make logical assumptions he will pass the baton onto ThreeToe/He's a cyborg/Scamps is a cyborg/his children will by cyborg batons and/or he will die eventually, given time.

I'm just having a look on my map of Asia for possible locations of A) Bin Laden and B) Dakk.
Huochong sounds like what you hear when a ninja hits somebody with a frying pan.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2010, 05:17:07 pm »

Yeah, we've mentioned my untimely demise before, most recently because this town has lots of drunks and meth and some of the stupidest ass people that yell at you from vehicles as you might ever encounter (despite warnings from well-meaning people with misgivings about Texas, nothing ever happened down there, whereas up here in Silverdale I've been yelled at or had crap thrown at me or whatever no fewer than fifteen times while shopping, etc., even though I walked more down there), and the idea was to release everything.  I should amend that though -- if there are suspicions of foul play, and the preponderance of the evidence suggests that the death was related to getting the source released, then, well, no source then.  Yes, you will be punished for the wrongdoings of others, so pray for my safety!  No killing for the source!

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2010, 05:23:35 pm »

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill Toady quietly.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2010, 05:35:37 pm »

Welp, either that or Italy would do, I'm a 3rd generation italian living in Brazil :P
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2010, 05:53:35 pm »

Woah. Seriously? You're in Brazil?

Bloody hell I'm good.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*

Graebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • The reasonable penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2010, 06:15:05 pm »

I was going to guess Portugal.  Guess I wasn't too far off in some respects.
At last, she is done.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2010, 06:20:54 pm »

If you took the huge constitution thing as a hint, you were going in the right direction.

But anyway I derailed this thread long enough, even though the main point of the discussion was pretty much stablished anyway :P
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2010, 06:29:00 pm »

I didn't, I have no idea what a constituton is really, I hear Americans talk about it but I don't pay attention to Americans I'm stupid.

It was a random country I picked, well not that much. I wasn't going for USA, you had already said it wasn't Africa/Asia/Europe, so it was between the poles/Oceania and south America. Brazil won.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*

Graebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • The reasonable penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2010, 06:38:21 pm »

I know nothing of the Brazilian Constitution.  Really the only Brazilian law I'm even slightly familiar with has to do with corporate governance, exchange rules and the nuevo mercado.
At last, she is done.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2010, 07:10:47 pm »

Its one of the longest in the world, since we've adopted the civil law rather then the common law you anglo-saxon influenced folks use :P , meaning I have tons of articles to read and learn, that plus the huge civil, commercial, tributary, processual, etc codes. Only advantage we have is that our laws are the same on every state/province, so you can basicaly make use of the whole country's jurispudence in your favor.

Good to see another law student though, we seem to be so rare on the internet, which seems to be populated by mostly by starving art students and asian engineers.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 07:13:52 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2010, 07:14:52 pm »

And twelve year olds.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2010, 07:16:10 pm »

I am none of those three. And offended that you would suggest it!
*Hugs*

UnrealJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2010, 07:24:41 pm »

Mostly, he said mostly.

Lesbian Mew-Mews aren't that common, or so I hear.

"HUOOOOOOOOOO-"
*CHONG*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7