Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 648 649 [650] 651 652 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 638211 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Lost Dimensions. Life goes on.
« Reply #9735 on: February 14, 2011, 09:30:59 pm »

"DAMN YOU ELVES, I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE DWARVES STEAM TRAIN!!!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9736 on: February 14, 2011, 09:34:13 pm »

Ivy starts giggling.
"Well, you're here now."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9737 on: February 14, 2011, 09:39:26 pm »

"as it seems then, you guys are very strange and i have completely forgotten my matters and asked your name"
*facepalms*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9738 on: February 14, 2011, 09:43:07 pm »

"They call me Ivy."
Ivy smiles.
"Don't fret about it."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9739 on: February 14, 2011, 09:45:17 pm »

"I like to continue my gentlemanliness, keeps my head clear and puts a finer impression on me"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9740 on: February 14, 2011, 09:45:56 pm »

"Ask Jack, he dresses the part, but he only acts like it when anyone cares. I don't care."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9741 on: February 14, 2011, 09:46:47 pm »

*Some mele 'gaunts manage to leap through the corrosive flames, only to be met with a direct blast of ClF3, combusting instantly, as the living bullets from the ranged ones are simply consumed by the hellish flame.*
T: 'So that is her strategy. Anything too close burns, small arms shots get eaten by the wall of fire, and anything powerful enough to slice her in half from a safe distance has targeting obstructed. And in enough time plumes of gas spread out and kill anything posing a threat nearby. Effective. And she's having fun...'
*The attacking hordes peter out, with the remaining termagant gunners going off to recycle. The large airborne Tyranid sends to Amity:*
T: "Good. You've had your fun. I still have work to do."

((Also. Ochita (assuming you keep Alice) and Tellemurius. Don't you think it would've been better if you had waited 'till Tenshi got back and gave go-ahead for new chars, as well as posting them in the char thread? As in less dickish?))
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9742 on: February 14, 2011, 09:48:01 pm »

*Meanwhile, back at the coffee...*
"And then I thought, 'Hey, that was actually a pretty good idea, I should write that down."
"I believe the fact that the Feeding One advised you against it would be cause for you to hesitate, my liege."
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9743 on: February 14, 2011, 09:48:39 pm »

"well it matters to me still, must be the noble blood running in my body. so, what does your City participate in?"

((i needed a new char, i hope she understands that i can't continue to rp in your scifi crap))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9744 on: February 14, 2011, 09:49:53 pm »

*Moves everything of his to his new house, including the tank.*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9745 on: February 14, 2011, 09:51:45 pm »

"Huh. Anyways, we're...basically the only city on the planet."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9746 on: February 14, 2011, 09:51:55 pm »

*Some mele 'gaunts manage to leap through the corrosive flames, only to be met with a direct blast of ClF3, combusting instantly, as the living bullets from the ranged ones are simply consumed by the hellish flame.*
T: 'So that is her strategy. Anything too close burns, small arms shots get eaten by the wall of fire, and anything powerful enough to slice her in half from a safe distance has targeting obstructed. And in enough time plumes of gas spread out and kill anything posing a threat nearby. Effective. And she's having fun...'
*The attacking hordes peter out, with the remaining termagant gunners going off to recycle. The large airborne Tyranid sends to Amity:*
T: "Good. You've had your fun. I still have work to do."

((Also. Ochita (assuming you keep Alice) and Tellemurius. Don't you think it would've been better if you had waited 'till Tenshi got back and gave go-ahead for new chars, as well as posting them in the char thread? As in less dickish?))
((Oh knowing me... Cameo character. Brief glimpses. or removing her as you said. OR someone else...))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9747 on: February 14, 2011, 09:57:20 pm »

"well that sucks, no economy, do you have elves running around?"

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9748 on: February 14, 2011, 09:59:45 pm »

((your scifi crap))

((Thank you... Just FYI, Thera's a drider, Dariel is a half-Scrin consorting with the Gods of Chaos, and Ivy is a goddamn 'cubi. The only one who freaked out was Vort, and that was just astronomy-based. Floating rocks in space hardly seem restrictive to Sci-fi. Hell, I had a similar turn when MM started giving us plot-armor-piercing guns, with me yelling "Physics does not work that way." Also, I can hardly even bother to mention Ochita's cast of mages, one of which is a robot, just to add insult to injury. A magical tigerman and a steampunk healer fit in quite nicely. Your funeral.))

*Amity walks through the wall of flame, chemsprayer on back, her skinsuit having turned a darker color, as if sucking in the light, her body untouched by the conflagration.*
A: "Aaaw, it was just getting fun. Well, that felt great anyway!*
*She walks off to the Ark, wind cleaning off toxic fumes off her body, and retrieves the rest of her gear, humming lightly in knowledge of a day well spent.*

((Oh knowing me... Cameo character. Brief glimpses. or removing her as you said. OR someone else...))
((Shouldn't matter much then. I had a 25man raid pop in for about 4 posts so meh.))
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9749 on: February 14, 2011, 10:00:59 pm »

"Don't get me wrong, there are other groups in this system. The CSE and the GDI, for instance. But they don't do much in the way of trading. As for elves, I'm afraid not."

((And Jack's a FREAKING IMMORTAL. Whee.))
Pages: 1 ... 648 649 [650] 651 652 ... 2023