Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 637324 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Lost Dimensions. Life goes on.
« Reply #9195 on: February 13, 2011, 02:41:18 am »

"Around 10 degrees celcius preferably."

"Okay then. That would put out at roughly... 1.2 AU if my math is correct. We will commence moving it shortly."

*The supra black hole world is moved into the proper orbit.*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9196 on: February 13, 2011, 02:43:17 am »

"Right, lets go"

*the colony ship achieves orbit and heads towardss the Supra black hole world*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9197 on: February 13, 2011, 05:45:36 am »

*Vorthon is fidgeting, still worried.*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9198 on: February 13, 2011, 08:05:58 am »

*In the meantime, most of the 'gaunts have run outside the Ark, found a nice spot within sprinting distance (for a 'nid) and have begun falling apart, dissolving, and forming a new, small, spawning pool that quickly begins to grow in depth.*
*The Tyrant is loitering around the Ark, draw to both the rather... interesting thoughts leaking from Nysa's mind, as well as the... induced nightmare Amy is having. Finally it decides to send a genestealer to each of the furred females. The one in the infirmary softly pulls out a ventilation grille, and slithers to the floor behind Vorthon, then circles him moving to his front a few feet away.*
T: "So. What was this mess about? Parasites brain-meddling parasites and such? I don't suppose you have any clue as to her condition or to the nature of the stowaways inside her?"

((Meanwhile))
*Amity finds herself quite aware that she is standing on an endless slab of bone, bleached white, and a massive swirling shadow some distance away from her, a fountain of darkness springing into the air.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9199 on: February 13, 2011, 08:17:48 am »

The Tyrant finds itself confronted by Kata/Ark from before.
"Would you mind not lurking around my ship slash myself so much? It's kinda annoying."

((EDIT: And I'm gone already.   :( ))
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:29:39 am by Twi »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9200 on: February 13, 2011, 08:43:43 am »

*the borzori land on the SBHW, starting up a colony*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9201 on: February 13, 2011, 08:54:11 am »

T: "So. What was this mess about? Parasites brain-meddling parasites and such? I don't suppose you have any clue as to her condition or to the nature of the stowaways inside her?"

"I honestly have no clue. It's terrifying, to be honest. I'm start to think the beings originally responsible for creating us may be hunting us down because we fled and forged new bodies for ourselves."*Vorthon shudders.*

-Meanwhile, at the edge of the system-

*A massive ship drops out of FTL, silently gliding in towards the inner system. All attempts at communication are ignored.*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9202 on: February 13, 2011, 08:55:29 am »

*Several small borzori freighters move to board it*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: February 13, 2011, 08:58:10 am »

*The freighters are shot down by energy weapons*

*A radio message is broadcast throughout the system. It is in some unknown language that is incredibly painful to listen to for most beings in the system.*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9204 on: February 13, 2011, 09:06:08 am »

*wanders around the area, looking if something happens. Or at the very least, something deviating from the norm of this place*

((Please let there be nothing please let there be nothing please let there be nothing))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: February 13, 2011, 09:09:08 am »

*The Tyrant simply ignores shiny-Kata, its mind bouncing back and forth between three tasks. The pools outside are growing at disturbing rates, basic digger forms making subterranean tunnels and hastening the spread. From above, all that can be seen is a yellow pond, several square feet, and not a trace more, even missing the usual Tyranid decor.*

"I honestly have no clue. It's terrifying, to be honest. I'm start to think the beings originally responsible for creating us may be hunting us down because we fled and forged new bodies for ourselves."*Vorthon shudders.*
T: "Interesting. This happened, how long ago, exactly? Even the humans from my home had better mechanisms to keeps up oppression of workers. Explosive collars and implants are quite effective. If you managed to run loose like this, than your creators must be quite stupid."

((Meanwhile))
*Amy pulls out a handgun and fires six rounds into the swirling mass of shadow, that quickly resolves itself into the Tyrant, in shinymode, bonewhite faceplate painted with a red grin-like smear, two deep purple, bruise-like blotches over its eyes, six burns in its chestplate from the imaginary bullets.*
T: "Why so serious?"

((Edited for improved obviousness. As in not trollface per se.))
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:20:35 am by Something Evil »
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9206 on: February 13, 2011, 09:10:30 am »

((Trollface tyrant ;D))

*The borzori are on full alert.*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9207 on: February 13, 2011, 09:22:44 am »

T: "Interesting. This happened, how long ago, exactly? Even the humans from my home had better mechanisms to keeps up oppression of workers. Explosive collars and implants are quite effective. If you managed to run loose like this, than your creators must be quite stupid."

"We had help. And it was maybe about 300 years ago."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9208 on: February 13, 2011, 09:30:36 am »

*arrives at Tyranid pools. Ew, better stay away from those. Goes back into the ark*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: February 13, 2011, 09:38:45 am »

"We had help. And it was maybe about 300 years ago."

T: "Then your creators are pathologically moronic, doubly so to remember they had a grudge about it after so much time. A species this idiotic bears knowing about. Your associate mentioned something about being a first-generation, so I believe she had information about your creators. I can only hope that you can share such information as well, for the idea of me rifling about in her mind now is about as good as putting a berserk Tyranofex in a china store."

((Nightmarescape:))
A: "So. You must be the big bug. And painting yourself creepy is just gonna piss me off even more than dragging me out here will. And where are we?"
T: "A little place in my mind I prepared for meeting you. Your habit of shooting things by reflex, while understandable, needs some tempering."
A: "Heh. Nice. Empty. Nothing to hide behind for surprises. My kind of place. So. Why drag me out here."
T: "Simply because your previous meetings with my selves were... not conducted in the best of circumstances."

*arrives at Tyranid pools. Ew, better stay away from those. Goes back into the ark*
((It's just a goddamn puddle.))
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 [614] 615 616 ... 2023