Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 636817 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: The Township of DimensionCrashed. For now, anyway.
« Reply #4560 on: January 29, 2011, 08:33:43 am »

* Tenshi stirs weakly
'nnhh Hello?'
*Hugs*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: January 29, 2011, 08:38:15 am »

((The 'rant has a manic-depressive episode for a couple hours and everything goes to hell so fast? I'm impressed!))

*The Tyrant rises out of the pools, but quite different. The uneven, bony stubs and growths on its body are gone, replaced by a continuous, smooth, slanting carapace of toughened bone. The weapons themselves are changed, the bonesword thin, edge glowing a faint blue, the lashwhip slimmed, covered in a network of minute crisscrossing chitin plates. Even its face is changed, its massive horn gone, its razor-grin concealed by a chitinous helm encasing its entire head, belying no emotion. Mere slits for eyes and scent receptors are the only hint of anything alive inside. And as it walks out, it is greeted by massive Tiberium contamination, and starts snatching stray thoughts and memories from the deep scars in the psionic makeup of the area. A sacrifice of self, a mind war with three things fighting, trying to gain dominance or achieve balance, a fourth and fifth stepping in to guide and heal, and a sixth, with a great shadow trailing behind it, shattering the scale and throwing the balance off its hinges. It kneels on the ground. In response to reality, it bashes its armored head against the twisted earth of the pools, again and again, accompanied by sounds of <THUD>"pid!" <THUD>"pid!" <THUD>"pid!". It focuses its mind, and breathes thankfully: she seems still resting, safe, and just now waking up.  It then rises and sighs, quite audibly, then speaks in a heavy baritone voice.*

"So many minds, so scrambled and in oh-so-little time. It seems the legendary fountain of batshit is here, contaminating the very air and water. At least now I know the trick required to keep arguably sane as a sole self: Dive into the depths of madness, straight through, and out the other side. Now for some clean-up..."

*As a herd of Phonovores start disintegrating Tiberium by shaking it apart to its base components, it flies to the base of the spire. The Ultramarines are comatose by now, still happily parading inside their minds. It takes them, one at a time, and removes their helms, slashing gouges into their armor, barely nicking the flesh, and places them into a shallow, open-aired spawning pool near the main ones. Small tendrils grow and burrow into their flesh, picking up feeding, excretion and various miscellaneous tasks that the Marines can't be bothered with right now. It then flies to the CSE compound, finding it unaffected by contamination. It quickly finds that, as in its case, well-traveled beings know not to put some things, like spreading, glowing crystal, in their mouths. A quick talk about dissociative personality disorder, memory loss, psychic capacities and Tiberium infestation leave the CSE medical and science staff quite perplexed, but most of their doubts are dispelled as the Tyrant talks and forces images straight into their minds.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: January 29, 2011, 08:38:36 am »

((Your in the castle still yer?))

*Yunno and Yui go back inside to Tenshi*

Both:"Hey Tenshi!"

Yunno:"You feeling better?"
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: January 29, 2011, 08:39:36 am »

'gah,... feel like a horse kicked me, but yeah, help me up'
* Tenshi holds her arms out
*Hugs*

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4564 on: January 29, 2011, 08:43:15 am »

*Notices the fact I've been siting on a bed in the hospital for a good entire day. Wonders where Dariel is.*
"Darriel? Where are you?"

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: January 29, 2011, 08:43:41 am »

*Yunno and Yui both take one of Tenshi's arms*

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: January 29, 2011, 08:46:58 am »

*Tenshi stands up a little shakily
'Well, I won't be launching anything into orbit in the near future. What did I miss?'
*Hugs*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: January 29, 2011, 08:48:10 am »

*Notices the fact I've been siting on a bed in the hospital for a good entire day. Wonders where Dariel is.*

*The shiny, new Tyrant lands near the medical dome, and sees Iceball asking about Dariel*
"They are being examined. Tellemurius seems merely exhausted, and as for the Guardsman, the maelstrom in his mind mind has briefly calmed."
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4568 on: January 29, 2011, 08:50:46 am »

*The shiny, new Tyrant lands near the medical dome, and sees Iceball asking about Dariel*
"They are being examined. Tellemurius seems merely exhausted, and as for the Guardsman, the maelstrom in his mind mind has briefly calmed."
"Well, there is a titanium rod in his neck that needs to be removed today... Where is he?"*Stands up.*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: January 29, 2011, 09:05:48 am »

"He should be around the facility. Physically, he is stable; mentally is another story..."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4570 on: January 29, 2011, 09:12:06 am »

"He should be around the facility. Physically, he is stable; mentally is another story..."
"Well he NEEDS to get that rod removed from his neck."
*Wanders into the hallways looking for Dariel*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: January 29, 2011, 09:12:40 am »

Yunno:"Don't know, only woke up recently."

Yui:"Same."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: January 29, 2011, 09:17:38 am »

[/quote]

"I suppose that any medic seeing someone with a metallic spike in the neck would try to understand why it's there, and what can be done to get it out. It should have been removed."

((Also, 'rant has voice nao. It can yell at folk! Glee!))

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4573 on: January 29, 2011, 09:21:00 am »

"I suppose that any medic seeing someone with a metallic spike in the neck would try to understand why it's there, and what can be done to get it out. It should have been removed."

((Also, 'rant has voice nao. It can yell at folk! Glee!))
"It's not a spike sticking out of his neck, it's a small rod that lays flat under his skin, mostly hidden. He needed that to deter his aneurysm and now he needs it removed."
*Keeps searching around for Dariel.*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: January 29, 2011, 09:23:39 am »

"Well, nag one of the nurses about the unhinged human they brought in a while ago. We're re swimming in medical staff."
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 2023