Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 637604 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The Township of DimensionCrashed. For now, anyway.
« Reply #4305 on: January 28, 2011, 07:18:05 pm »

"hey wait don't leave me!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: January 28, 2011, 07:18:36 pm »

((You do realize Dariel pushed all three of you in there, right?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: January 28, 2011, 07:21:18 pm »

Kata and Ivy break into evil grins.
"We really do love you," Ivy says. "We share everything. Our thoughts, our memories, our feelings- and our desires. Now relax."
The two of them push Tellemurius onto the bed and promptly start arguing about who will get him first. That only stops them for a couple of seconds.
Cue obligatory fade to black because just stopping abruptly wouldn't work.
---
((I'm done with that for a long, long while. *sighs in relief*))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: January 28, 2011, 07:22:31 pm »

*Suddenly, a wild Aegis appears!*
"GET AWAY FROM HIM. *Her grenade launcher is ready to fire. She then looks over Ochita.* His wounds... Are severe... I don't know how to heal him..."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: January 28, 2011, 07:23:17 pm »

Dariel changes back into his set of Carapace Armor, retrieves a parachute, and jumps off the fort, spreading himself out as if he were an eagle before pulling out his parachute. He land gracefully in a lonely tree.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: January 28, 2011, 07:24:00 pm »

"I doubt my usual healing antics would work on him," Thera says. "He's made of Tiberium... Melt the injured areas and recrystallize them, perhaps?"

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: January 28, 2011, 07:24:08 pm »

((From the deeps, I summon... the Wall-O-Text, courtesy of Cluebat Inc.))

*The Tyrant wanders out of the CSE compound and to the pools. For the first time in its millennial existence, it is lost in thought.*
'She could have died. She could have actually died and judging by that last power spike she's still not out of danger yet. Why did the tiger do such an idiotic thing? What was he even running from? There were doctors everywhere to attend to her, and so was I! And so was I... That's it. How horribly, stupidly simple! I was THERE! But even so, what could he have possibly suspected me of!? That I would hurt her? HER?! Who never tried to harm me once, from all those who did not even even skip a beat to kill me on first sight? What could I possibly gain?! Power? In such a mad place it would spell my doom. There is no Hive here, and if I die she would have been my only hope of coming back... Pfah! As if my life even matters now, with her so weakened. She's weakened, isn't she. A weakened psyker. And if I could come here, so could the Warp, and with them Tzeench, Slaanesh, Nurgle and all the denizens of Hell itself. She's never faced daemons before, nothing of the runty "demons" from this place could hold a candle to even a Greater Daemon, let alone a Prince or the Four themselves...'

'I'm losing my mind... Heh... <<I>>, <<mind>>... Five days ago there wasn't even a <<me>> to go insane, merely a part of the whole that is the Hive, albeit a sneaky part, designed for the very purpose to out-think, not just out-hit Food. And in my stranding from the Hive I was forced to grow a <<me>>, just to survive and cope with things that any Tyranid has never faced before. And in surviving I have become Food myself. We are what we Eat, aren't we. Us most of all. But what if there is a Hive here, merely consuming another galaxy; just not here yet. If it exists, then this should work. And it will purge this place of any <<me>> from me, and her and everyone as well.'

*It stands over the pools and focuses, determined to dredge up its memories for the thought, the taste, the feel of that which brings the very end. The thing shapes itself in the Tyrant's thoughts, and slowly forms inside the depths of the pools, taking apart the dormant bio-titans nearby. And as it finally completes, it remains dead, motionless, an empty shell devoid of thought and life. Slowly, the Malanthrope, the endgame piece, unravels back into organic soup.*

*In insane glee, the Tyrant cries out in its own mind*
'It isn't there, is it? There's nothing there!! I am ALONE! Alone to live, alone to die as I, myself see fit! I am the only Hive there is! And I shall keep her safe. From myself, from any who would hurt her! She will be safe, until she is a Godling once again. She will be safe.'

*It sinks into its pools, its mind scrambled, its thought changing and reshaping themselves for its vast mind, now strained, to cope.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4312 on: January 28, 2011, 07:24:23 pm »

Kata and Ivy break into evil grins.
"We really do love you," Ivy says. "We share everything. Our thoughts, our memories, our feelings- and our desires. Now relax."
The two of them push Tellemurius onto the bed and promptly start arguing about who will get him first. That only stops them for a couple of seconds.
Cue obligatory fade to black because just stopping abruptly wouldn't work.
---
((I'm done with that for a long, long while. *sighs in relief*))
((Please stop doing that. At least stop doing that in public.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: January 28, 2011, 07:26:14 pm »

The Ravager has a shimmer follow the Tyrant, while another appears near Aegis, showing the same damage on his current body.
"Simple. Ochita will live, a large amount of new Ichor is needed however."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: January 28, 2011, 07:29:25 pm »

"GET out of here monster! Before I blow you up!... I'll blow you up... *sob* *Sob* I have no one execpt him and Nyra... And their both bedridden..."
*Aegis just falls to the floor, sobbing.*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: January 28, 2011, 07:31:12 pm »

"He accepted the request to fight, but it was unfortunate he tried his hardest. My life blood is now seeping all over the ground below this fort after that Tiger had attempted to kill me yet again. Bring him there, I shall see what I am able to do."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: January 28, 2011, 07:31:39 pm »

Thera finds herself crying, and gently lifting Aegis to her feet.
"Who...who are you kidding? You have plenty of others. Even me. I...may look like a monster. I may act like a maniac. But I...I want people to be happy. Including you."
((Yep, Thera has a good side.))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 07:33:19 pm by Twi »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: January 28, 2011, 07:36:57 pm »

((Now on the next episode of DimensionCrashed: General Hospital...
WILL THE TYRANT RETAIN ITS SANITY?!
WILL THERA ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE!?
WILL KATA AND IVY BECOME PREGNANT!?
WHY THE HELL IS DARIEL PARACHUTING INTO TIBERIUM!?
WILL OCHITA SURVIVE!!?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: January 28, 2011, 07:38:47 pm »

WILL KATA AND IVY BECOME PREGNANT!?
((I have the answer to that. For the former, it's complex and does not actually require sex(I don't feel like explaining it better), but is entirely voluntary, and she probably won't unless Telle tells her to do so. For the latter, no. Sorry about that. ))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: January 28, 2011, 07:39:52 pm »

(( voluntary? i question that >.>))
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 2023