Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634731 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6675 on: February 02, 2011, 10:49:02 am »

*goes outside and begins summoning stone pylons around the fort*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6676 on: February 02, 2011, 10:51:04 am »

"Right, startin' up th' Forge"

*Gets to work strengthening the polymers*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6677 on: February 02, 2011, 10:54:27 am »

*A small flaming trail enters the atmosphere. It is me apparently. As I near the ground I shoot a a large glob of oozesterosity which sticks to the ground. I land in it, quickly deflating it, then standing up.*

"Ah! Greetings. Please slow down the next time, lest you burn up on re-entry. I am afraid you had gone slightly out of range of my mind. Apologies. There are quite many selves of mine to monitor, especially if I am not to damage the environment. I have been... distracted..."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6678 on: February 02, 2011, 11:00:29 am »

*Aegis returns from the temple's library.*
"I found this... Compendium. I believe it will be useful for me. Lets see whats inside..."
*Opening the book loads of cards fall out, all having some type of arcana on one side and a face on the other. The book crackles with pure potential. The cards emit a blue glow.*
"Humm... Well I have the items of power then. I hope I have the power to do it..."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6679 on: February 02, 2011, 11:02:36 am »

*Yui hugs Tenshi again*

"Sorry but I must go find her, shes a bitch but she saved my life to many times."

*Yui leaps out of the door to the floating palace and flies around looking for Killiouse*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6680 on: February 02, 2011, 11:03:19 am »

*stops*
"can i read it?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6681 on: February 02, 2011, 11:03:54 am »

"You sure about that?" Thera asks Aegis, seeing said cards. "We already have three plans to save us in motion. What are you going to do?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6682 on: February 02, 2011, 11:04:55 am »

"Firstly the book only contains information... The cards are the power. Remember Athena? With this I can summon other gods. One at a time though but it may help..."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6683 on: February 02, 2011, 11:05:09 am »

"Oi, peglegs, Start putting these polymers on, bucket of fish for each of you if you do it"

*Continues forging Nanotube-laced polymers*

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6684 on: February 02, 2011, 11:05:34 am »

"i can always use new friends..."

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6685 on: February 02, 2011, 11:06:18 am »

P1:"Dood, were demons."

P2:"We don't need fish dood."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6686 on: February 02, 2011, 11:07:37 am »

"If you want to read the compendium then be my guest. The gods in the cards can be strong or weak, although I also have a couple that scare me..."
*Aegis throws the compendium to tellemuruis.*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6687 on: February 02, 2011, 11:07:44 am »

"Aaah. Well, it can't hurt...can it? Wait, never mind, it could hurt a lot," Thera says. "Try not to do anything rash, etc."

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6688 on: February 02, 2011, 11:08:45 am »

*Yui suddenly stops circling the fort and dives towards the outskirts of the fort, near the forest*

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6689 on: February 02, 2011, 11:09:33 am »

"Well do you mind putting the new armour on"

*Keeps working*
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 2023