Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: graphics mods  (Read 399 times)

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
graphics mods
« on: November 21, 2010, 12:30:04 am »

Quick question sure to offend the purist--what is a good graphic interface for the new updates, I was using Mayday but i don't think it supports nightcreatures yet. What are people using?  Where does one find it?  Thank you!
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Internet Kraken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: graphics mods
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 12:32:02 am »

Quick question sure to offend the purist--what is a good graphic interface for the new updates, I was using Mayday but i don't think it supports nightcreatures yet. What are people using?  Where does one find it?  Thank you!

What? How dare you not use the original ASCII graphics  >:(

In all seriousness, the modding subforum contains a huge variety of tilesets. Go browse it quickly, I'm sure you'll find one that you like. Keep in mind that not all of them have been updated to the new version yet.
Picture a dwarf, warrior, mechanic, or some other incredibly useful profession. Now picture him dead. That's what infections do.
[NOPAIN] no gain.
Escapist Reveredtour Let's Play.

duckInferno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 12:40:35 am »

Yeah I don't think any have custom graphics for the new monsters yet.

I originally used Mayday, migrated on to Pheobus, tried Ironhand and settled back on Pheobus.  The instant-recognition minerals are too handy. :)
HAHAHA YES MY EXPIDITION LEADER IS PARTYING WITH GHOSTS THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 12:59:38 am »

Thanks! I will follow your recommendations!
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?