A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 142701 times)

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 30-?: Watashi wa nihongo wo ichikagetu narrate imasu.
« Reply #3450 on: January 23, 2011, 03:00:40 am »

Litast sticks her thumb out towards Adil. "I believe she has some experience with butchering." To the group that stayed: "So, anything interesting happen while we were gone?"
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: January 23, 2011, 03:07:00 am »

*Walks over to Adil*  "Oi!  Can ye finish cleanin' this off fer meh?  Possibly carve a few runes in it tae?"
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: January 23, 2011, 03:18:30 am »

It's actually been nearly two weeks since you arrived and the caravan returns. In that time, do you want to butcher and clean the other kobold corpses lying around?
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: January 23, 2011, 03:20:24 am »

((Uh no, but you didn't say if I was successful in my attempt at taxidermy or not.  XS))
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: January 23, 2011, 03:41:21 am »

((Dood, all that stuff gets processed at the same time, just post a schedule, here, I'll go show you my schedule I was on before I got injured))

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 22-29: Watashi wa nihongo wo ichikagetu narrate imasu.
« Reply #3455 on: January 23, 2011, 03:43:08 am »

Midnight -5:  Work
5-6:  Breakfast (Preference for Dwarf Omelettes and Beer)
6-8:  Collect Chicken Eggs and Milk Purring Maggots (gross)
8-Noon:  Work
Noon-8:  Sleep
8-9:  Dinner (preference for Pot Luck Roast and Trail Spirits)
9-10:  Pray to Hipobis Giltgold offering him thanks and for insight in the coming days.
10-Midnight:  Work

Spoiler: Work (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distractions (click to show/hide)

Inventory:  Leather Armor, Shortsword, Buckler, Quiver with 10 Bolts, Crossbow +1

((Did you update conditions, because I still have a negative for Denrhymed even though it's not here right now))

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: January 23, 2011, 04:15:46 am »

((Schedule?  I just want to know if I was able to clean icky kobold bits off my skull.   Anway, I'm going to bed in 15 mins, so here's one based off yours for my character.  I hope you don't mind.  XS))
*Hands it over to Adil*  "Och, just clean off whatever's left on it and possibly put some runes on it tae.  I'll pay yae wi' some of meh booze from meh stockpile.  Thankseh.", he curtly replies before heading back to his tasks.

((Lemme see, schedule.))
Midnight -5:  Work
5-6:  Breakfast ((Prefer boar or beef w/ juice spike w/ booze.  Maybe a piledriver. ))
6-8:  Combat Training.
8-Noon:  Work
Noon-8:  Sleep
8-9:  Dinner (prefer roast boar or roast beef w/ plump  sauteed helmet slices and beer or rum.)
9-10:  Pray to Hipobis Giltgold (30 mins) and the Fortress God (30 mins) offering them thanks and for insight in the coming days.
10-Midnight:  Work

Spoiler: Work (click to show/hide)
Priority 1:  Mining.

Priority 2:  Smelting.
Priority 3:  Smithing Mugs.

Priority 4:  Smithing 1h axes.

Priority 5:  Smithing 2axes.

Priority 6:  Smithing 1hammers.

Spoiler: Distractions (click to show/hide)
Distraction 1:  "I AM FILLED WITH RAGE!"  Due to a lack of good quality fortifications, weaponry, and armor, Tor gets angry at the lackluster combat readiness of this "dwarven colony" and bashes on a dummy or a random rock or tree in anger.

Distraction 2:  "I need better armor and weapons."  Search through the piles of rubble for anything that might be of value or useful  ((Maybe a bit of metal or some better weargear than what I have IC.  You never know, somebody might have missed something))

Distraction 3:  "Are the powers that be happy with me?"  Concerned over worshipping two different dieties that might have differing agendas, you go to find someplace private to engage in prayer to both seperately and possibly check the refuse and stockpiles for pleasing sacrifices and tithes for both to avoid thier collective wrath.

Inventory:  Clothing, 1h warhammer, 1h battleaxe, tower shield.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:32:53 am by DrunkDorfPally »

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: January 23, 2011, 04:34:10 am »

Alternatively you can just say "Mine each day." or "Help person with their crafting."

Also, there's no boar, beef, juice or spare metal. Looks like you'll be mining anyway.

And you don't have a tower shield.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:36:00 am by Shade-o »
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: January 23, 2011, 04:37:01 am »

((It's a bit late now.  XS  KEK.  Yeah, so I hand the Skull to Adil to put her own finishing touches on it whether I was successful in getting the excess meat off of not.)) 

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: January 23, 2011, 04:59:12 am »

Gar, Kog, Delerker, Norrec, Udil, Sandow, Athor, Nylona, Kogan
18 Days 26th Granite-15th Slate

Tor
11 Days 4th-15th Slate
After washing up, immediately butchered the kobold corpse that he was fighting. He dedicated the rest of his time to mining.

Urist, Adil, Litast, Shem, Tholtig
Concluded their 'adventures' in the Warpwood, and brought back a significant amount of vital supplies. No injuries.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 30-?: Punch the Animu in the throat
« Reply #3460 on: January 23, 2011, 05:05:34 am »

There's actually more mining power than there is planned mining. Where should mining continue to after fulfilling the current plans?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: January 23, 2011, 05:21:36 am »

The boxed x's in the current map are stairs, right? If they're two-way, probably up to start on personal quarters. If not, or maybe even if they are, probably down to start on workshop rooms.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: January 23, 2011, 06:15:00 am »

Expand the lower farm, we're going to get a huge influx of seeds once I can brew those Cobalt Fungus.

Personal quarters are much further down the list of importance.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: January 23, 2011, 06:58:06 am »

The preserved cobalt fungus is fully dead, similar to the plump helmets. Spawn will have to come from bags or the wild.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 30-47: Punch the Animu in the throat
« Reply #3464 on: January 23, 2011, 07:25:29 am »

FUUUUUUUUU ah well stuff like that happens right?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 249