Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 4 - Game Over - Town Wins  (Read 40259 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 4 - Day 2 - Pandar-tradition continues
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2010, 09:26:19 pm »

Whew. We did wait for you at the very end though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2010, 09:28:06 pm »

Whew. We did wait for you at the very end though.
Yeah, but I wasn't able to fully participate during the game. Also, Glyphgryph totally shouldn't've called me scummy. That was completely against rules, since he was dead.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2010, 09:31:34 pm »

For reference, totally right about IronyOwl and webadict, right but less so about Pandarsenic, completely wrong about GlyphGryph.  So no matter what you think about my scum hunting methods at the beginning... They worked.  On the other hand, I doubt I'll be doing that again.  Not good for the heart and all that.

And yes.  GlyphGryph talked more than he probably should have after being hammered.  But that's not why I voted for you or why I didn't unvote.  Don't know about IronyOwl though.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2010, 09:32:21 pm »

web, I called you scummy long before I was dead, and no one even used that as an argument. :P

And your last post before day end WAS scummy as all hell, not like I pointed out any secrets.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2010, 09:33:32 pm »

So, did I do WINTUITION right then?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2010, 09:34:33 pm »

So, did I do WINTUITION right then?
Oddly enough, yes. You called out both scum. As you were being lynched, but still.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2010, 09:40:25 pm »

web, I called you scummy long before I was dead, and no one even used that as an argument. :P

And your last post before day end WAS scummy as all hell, not like I pointed out any secrets.
Wrong, you were continuously calling me scum after being lynched. That is against a lot of rules. I can quote the posts if you think I'm lying.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2010, 09:40:50 pm »

Look at my past games. I am REALLY GOOD at picking scum.

I am REALLY TERRIBLE at convincing people of it.

The vengekill mafia setup is perfect for me!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2010, 09:44:09 pm »

I'm used to mod confirmation before hammer falls. Maybe this is wrong, in which case I've never understood hammer. Ah well, my bad.

But don't stress too much about it, this was probably my last game, so you'll have to deal with no more of my rampant rule breaking. At the very least we'll consider me banned from future games of Otto's, deal?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:52:37 pm by GlyphGryph »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2010, 10:31:30 pm »

I'm used to mod confirmation before hammer falls. Maybe this is wrong, in which case I've never understood hammer. Ah well, my bad.

But don't stress too much about it, this was probably my last game, so you'll have to deal with no more of my rampant rule breaking. At the very least we'll consider me banned from future games of Otto's, deal?
I'm just saying it made my job more difficult and would appreciate you not doing that.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2010, 05:17:30 pm »

Toen win! Toen Vitry! Woohoo! I knew you guys had it in you!

I really like these short games, though you people did drag it painfully slow at times. Still, great game to watch.

And Web, give it up. GG didn't do anything really wrong. Yes, he did post "Scummy... almost too scummy in fact. Almost purposely scummy" after the hammer had technically fallen, but that's not too much by any account, especially in this sort of unattended setup where the players self-regulate the day transition. Hell, post-hammer game-related commentary is practically mandatory, as the lynchee if town is expected to post his vengekill, and I can't see it happening without a paragraph or two of reasoning, even while technically dead.

I see nothing ban-worthy or even whine-worthy in his play. Let him be, he'll hopefully join more games.

...but enough of that. Let's focus on the important stuff: TOWN WIN! WOOHOO! Suck it scum!

So, who will Vengekill Pandar in VM5?

My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2010, 06:38:41 pm »

Bleh, while this was actually pretty fun, no more games for me. I stress about them too much. Well, except this LOST game I'm dreading. ::shiver::

I'm gonna stick to running games from here on out. After all, I DO still have two complete quick bastards planned out.

And when I accidently cheat at my own games, no one knows and thus can't call me on it. :P

EDIT:
I AM LIAR.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 06:43:46 pm by GlyphGryph »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2010, 07:47:31 pm »

Me being vengekilled in here quite literally until I was scum has just reached "Pandarsenic, are you the alien exterminator?" levels of not being funny <_<
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2010, 08:08:30 pm »

Me being vengekilled in here quite literally until I was scum has just reached "Pandarsenic, are you the alien exterminator?" levels of not being funny <_<
Lol. Either that or the Survivor.

And Web, give it up. GG didn't do anything really wrong. Yes, he did post "Scummy... almost too scummy in fact. Almost purposely scummy" after the hammer had technically fallen, but that's not too much by any account, especially in this sort of unattended setup where the players self-regulate the day transition. Hell, post-hammer game-related commentary is practically mandatory, as the lynchee if town is expected to post his vengekill, and I can't see it happening without a paragraph or two of reasoning, even while technically dead.
Hey, you can shut up. Seriously, this is coming from the guy who freaked out over someone trying to cheat at VM2. I'm saying that had he not done that, it would've been easier. Check out IronyOwl's post. He says Glyphgryph was suspicious of me. He made sure to mention it before he died. So, dying words are a lot harder to defend against. Especially since he shouldn't've done it.

I'm right. You don't need to defend it. It's like posting in Paranormal about this game by stating someone is really, really scummy. Is that allowed? No? That's what I thought.

So, I don't really care about it because I didn't do so well (I was incredi-busy), but I am saying don't do it ever again, 'less you want some trouble showing up at your door.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2010, 09:50:24 am »

Hey guys, would someone like to run VM5, I'd like to play one of these?

Also putting my ungood flavor up after gym.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10