Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8597 8598 [8599] 8600 8601 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14517777 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #128970 on: November 25, 2017, 03:42:15 am »

Is this super common or what? I have never seen a plump helmet man monster slayer. He is literally made of food. The relative bravery, guile, and power of this crusader against evil must be staggering. I look forward to seeing what his deal is.

Behold the DF story generator! It did spawn the likes of that famous elf, forget the name (yes, call me a heretic, lol), treebeard or something.
Cacame?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #128971 on: November 25, 2017, 04:11:51 am »

Australia has the best criminals (after USA of course)
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/perth-man-charged-over-alleged-45-minute-naked-solo-crime-spree/news-story/1f1b72877f0a98e536b9a10a22e2173a

A guy in Perth went on a naked home-invasion crime spree. I would have put this in the funny thread except the attacks including bricking a sleeping woman in the head, pitchfork attacks and trying to set people on fire with petrol.

Perth Man! Does whatever a Perth Man can!
Love, scriver~

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #128972 on: November 25, 2017, 07:59:00 am »

Ancient Aliens

Hey, its a great show, if you assume its a satirical parody of itself.

Anyway, tonight we had a couple ~18yo girls running around the store goofing around, making turkey noises and shit. Like actually jogging up and down the isles. And looking for the spicy soup section apparently.

I bet drugs were involved
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128973 on: November 25, 2017, 08:01:55 am »

Ancient Aliens

Hey, its a great show, if you assume its a satirical parody of itself.

Anyway, tonight we had a couple ~18yo girls running around the store goofing around, making turkey noises and shit. Like actually jogging up and down the isles. And looking for the spicy soup section apparently.

I bet drugs were involved
I would agree to that guess, could be alcohol but probably much worse. Pity it wasn't actual turkeys, much easier to lure out of the store.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #128974 on: November 25, 2017, 09:05:32 am »

Cooking breakfast. TV on in other room, on western channel of some sort (grit? Something like that. It also does chuck norris in the afternoon). Not sure if hearing right. Go check. Commercial. TV commercial. Commercial for "trumpy bear".

If you guess from the name that it's a cheap looking teddy bear with a tie and replica of trump's hair style (complete with being a different color from the bear's fur), you'd be correct and you win nothing.

And if that kind of thing being encountered off the internet wasn't wtf enough for eight in the morning, somehow they found someone able and willing to say "god bless trumpy bear" on record, record that would be broadcast on a fairly widely watched channel. Bloody hell. Koolaid is for drinking, not intravenous drip.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128975 on: November 25, 2017, 10:40:10 am »

Cooking breakfast. TV on in other room, on western channel of some sort (grit? Something like that. It also does chuck norris in the afternoon). Not sure if hearing right. Go check. Commercial. TV commercial. Commercial for "trumpy bear".

If you guess from the name that it's a cheap looking teddy bear with a tie and replica of trump's hair style (complete with being a different color from the bear's fur), you'd be correct and you win nothing.

And if that kind of thing being encountered off the internet wasn't wtf enough for eight in the morning, somehow they found someone able and willing to say "god bless trumpy bear" on record, record that would be broadcast on a fairly widely watched channel. Bloody hell. Koolaid is for drinking, not intravenous drip.
if anything is a satirical parody of itself, it's this

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128976 on: November 25, 2017, 11:29:00 am »

Is this super common or what? I have never seen a plump helmet man monster slayer. He is literally made of food. The relative bravery, guile, and power of this crusader against evil must be staggering. I look forward to seeing what his deal is.

Can someone draw this? Pwetty pwease?

Turns out he's totally just starting out. No adventures in Legends Mode whatsoever. I suppose if anything amazing happens I'll update.

Spoiler: As per your request (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:34:19 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #128977 on: November 25, 2017, 11:52:37 am »

if anything is a satirical parody of itself, it's this
extra bonus points is the belated realization that they were trying to use patriotism to shill what was effectively a gyaru trump edition of a teddy bear

my morning did not need the intersection of the concepts of the potus and a stereotyped female delinquent mall crawling for boys

some things are never meant for a t-back

never
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #128978 on: November 25, 2017, 12:28:26 pm »

my mourning did not need the intersection of the concepts of the potus and a stereotyped female delinquent mall crawling for boys

I'm sorry for your loss :(
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128979 on: November 25, 2017, 01:13:53 pm »

Behold the DF story generator! It did spawn the likes of that famous elf, forget the name (yes, call me a heretic, lol), treebeard or something.
Cacame?

Yeah that’s the guy, can’t believe I forgot the name, lol.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128980 on: November 25, 2017, 02:46:41 pm »

This was actually a WTF yesterday, but I'm slow, so...

Thanksgiving, a holiday ostensibly for being thankful for the things we have.  Now celebrated in the US by the largest shopping days in the year, to get all those things we wish we really had.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128981 on: November 25, 2017, 02:52:53 pm »

I almost bought a Trumpy Bear the first time they showed up in this thread.
Still want one, I just decided I couldn't justify such an unnecessary, frivolous purchase... yeah, that's rich coming from me. :))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #128982 on: November 25, 2017, 02:53:41 pm »

Keep me tuned on the Plump Helmet Man Adventures. Sounds interesting.

Maybe you could use legends?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #128983 on: November 25, 2017, 03:33:29 pm »

Keep me tuned on the Plump Helmet Man Adventures. Sounds interesting.

Maybe you could use legends?
he could be like asax, or even the better asax
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #128984 on: November 25, 2017, 03:54:36 pm »

Mannah mannah!
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 8597 8598 [8599] 8600 8601 ... 11037