Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7222 7223 [7224] 7225 7226 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14443651 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #108345 on: August 25, 2016, 03:49:39 am »

I already had all the DLC and it still wants $30 USD from me.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108346 on: August 25, 2016, 05:07:35 am »

Just got a Youtube ad.
When Firefox crashes and I restart it, adblock often doesn't work on the first tab it opens.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile
« Reply #108347 on: August 25, 2016, 06:19:20 am »

The bodybuilding topic on YouTube (why is this "recommended for me"?) has some of the most hilarious thumbnails/titles.
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #108348 on: August 25, 2016, 10:34:51 am »

I need my slave army to be strong and conventionally attractive, too.

No such requirement for my harem though. :3
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108349 on: August 25, 2016, 10:45:24 am »

Shitty drivers not paying any attention at all.  This bastard I was driving behind parked on the curb and immediately started to do a U-Turn as if I was never there.  Managed to avoid the bastard at the least. 

Then there is this 2-lane turn in town where nearly every week, some asshole decides they want to be in the other lane during the turn... then go back to their original lane after it straightens out.   
The fucking town even repainted the lines cause of that, still happens.  I have nothing but contempt for those people. 

Coincidently, its the summer and a whole ton of city slickers move up to my area for the season.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #108350 on: August 25, 2016, 10:59:19 am »

I think it's just a universal rule that summer brings out the stupid-crazy drivers. I've had lots of little traffic incidents like that too. Haven't gotten into an accident, thank god, but my father did get our truck totaled when a woman pulled out in front of him on a red light. (Red for her, green for his lane)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #108351 on: August 25, 2016, 11:05:24 am »

I think it's just a universal rule that summer brings out the stupid-crazy drivers. I've had lots of little traffic incidents like that too. Haven't gotten into an accident, thank god, but my father did get our truck totaled when a woman pulled out in front of him on a red light. (Red for her, green for his lane)

Depends where you live.

First snowfall in Winter is when a lot of drivers are a bit silly, since they forget that snow is bad.

Even if they don't forget, snow is bad.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #108352 on: August 25, 2016, 11:09:27 am »

The wind instrument orchestra I'm in now has a glockenspiel. The glockenspiel is not a wind instrument.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108353 on: August 25, 2016, 11:13:50 am »

The wind instrument orchestra I'm in now has a glockenspiel. The glockenspiel is not a wind instrument.

But the vibrations travel through the air and that's kinda like the wind.

What do you play?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #108354 on: August 25, 2016, 11:18:35 am »

NO

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU MUSIC
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #108355 on: August 25, 2016, 11:34:46 am »

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108356 on: August 25, 2016, 11:45:01 am »

What do you play?
French horn.
Ah cool beans. I used to play an E♭ horn, and the cornet, though these were more or less forced upon me in school.

I regret not taking them very seriously now though :'(

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108357 on: August 25, 2016, 11:54:54 am »

As a musician myself:
NO

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU MUSIC
Violinist, myself.  I dabble in fiddling occasionally.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108358 on: August 25, 2016, 12:35:07 pm »

I am starting to think that Censorship is an important, heck absolutely vital, part of the creative process.

That people need a envelope to push or else they quickly devolve into garbage... well most of the time as I've seen exactly one exception where creators suddenly had absolutely no censorship to hold them back and they managed to create something good.

Censorship also seems to provide a grounding mechanism. Compare shows made for adults with very little censorship where ALL of them have at least one main character, if not ALL of them, be sociopaths/Psychopaths!

And while shows made for kids quite often make one of their main characters a sociopath (SpongeBob Squarepants, Johnny Test, Dexter's Lab) it is no where close to as prolific.

>_<
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 12:37:42 pm by Neonivek »

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108359 on: August 25, 2016, 12:42:11 pm »

You haven't seen a society without censorship in your whole life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.
Pages: 1 ... 7222 7223 [7224] 7225 7226 ... 11040