Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6869 6870 [6871] 6872 6873 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14474638 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #103050 on: May 27, 2016, 11:59:07 am »

Eat more things, then.  That just doesn't look right.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #103051 on: May 27, 2016, 12:08:12 pm »

Are you a medical professional?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103052 on: May 27, 2016, 12:11:22 pm »

No.

But still.  Even casual Googling says that there's something wrong with that...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103053 on: May 27, 2016, 12:15:50 pm »

No.

Aye. Dr. Google says he has cancer.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103054 on: May 27, 2016, 12:22:53 pm »

Isn't the correct question "Do you even lift?"
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #103055 on: May 27, 2016, 12:23:55 pm »

... anyone know what happens when you ask Siri that?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103056 on: May 27, 2016, 12:43:43 pm »

No.

Aye. Dr. Google says he has cancer.
Dr. Google's internet school of doctorism.
Get your diploma now.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103057 on: May 27, 2016, 03:13:08 pm »

No.

Casual googling means nothing. I'm 6'1", 115lbs, and I couldn't gain weight if my life depended on it. I was ~90lbs when I was eighteen and only an inch or two shorter.

Some people have slender builds. Some people have a really high metabolism. Some of us have both. 

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #103058 on: May 27, 2016, 03:30:49 pm »

Im 5'10"and 1/2 and I weigh 185 ... on a good day.  Today I way 225, though.  Just for today.

I have the distinct advantage of being a very, very well built person.  At 165 I looked like a Calvin Klein model.  At 185 I was incredibly fit.  At 225 theres some muffin in the morning, but I certainly don't look fat.  Just beefy.

Its the kind of beefy that you see on some construction workers or something, where you don't kow if it is real meat or if it will transform into the hulk if you upset them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:33:51 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103059 on: May 27, 2016, 04:04:04 pm »

5' 9" and kicking ~215. Not quite at the 100kg mark, but I'll get there.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103060 on: May 27, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »

This morning, my mother forced me to yank the power cord from my router, claiming the thing was a fire hazard. My stepdad broke into my room yet again, only it seems all he did was spray Lysol. Thought for a second that he also removed the physical internet line because I was getting errors that the coaxial line(which goes into a wall somewhere) was not connected - he didn't(else I'd not be able to post this from here), but I wouldn't put it past him.

I've been taking daily photographs of my room, one right before I leave for work and one right as I get home, as well as placing objects in such a way to tell if he's been in here. Today, he didn't mess with anything, so I don't have any evidence for today.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103061 on: May 27, 2016, 04:45:38 pm »

Amazon doesn't use Paypal?!?!

Which one?

That's because Paypal is now owned by eBay, and since Amazon and eBay are competitors, Amazon (at least in the US) doesn't allow use of PayPal. They have their own Amazon card service, though.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103062 on: May 27, 2016, 04:47:06 pm »

This morning, my mother forced me to yank the power cord from my router, claiming the thing was a fire hazard. My stepdad broke into my room yet again, only it seems all he did was spray Lysol. Thought for a second that he also removed the physical internet line because I was getting errors that the coaxial line(which goes into a wall somewhere) was not connected - he didn't(else I'd not be able to post this from here), but I wouldn't put it past him.

I've been taking daily photographs of my room, one right before I leave for work and one right as I get home, as well as placing objects in such a way to tell if he's been in here. Today, he didn't mess with anything, so I don't have any evidence for today.

I feel like you need to do something about this jackass.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #103063 on: May 27, 2016, 05:17:33 pm »

I feel like you need to do something about this jackass.
With a few more of those photos, you could probably get the police, or at least a lawyer, after him.

You very likely already heard this before, but let me reinforce it: the very best thing you could do is move out and cut contact. Just because they are your family, it doesn't mean you have to put up with their bullshit.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #103064 on: May 27, 2016, 05:27:53 pm »

Isn't the correct question "Do you even lift?"

No, it's "Dost thou e'en raise?" (girl genius ftw)
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 6869 6870 [6871] 6872 6873 ... 11037