Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6725 6726 [6727] 6728 6729 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14457359 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #100890 on: April 20, 2016, 04:40:20 pm »

Yea.  Whole Foods claims to be taking legal action against the libel
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #100891 on: April 20, 2016, 04:42:19 pm »

Hah, good Star Wars reference.

Yeah, some liberals make hoaxes, some liberals are stupid, and some liberals are asses. I'm not though. (no one ever is themselves, but I'm pretty sure that I haven't made a hoax and submitted it for peer review. I try to avoid being stupid, and I'm only an ass to asses themselves.)

Is that your WTF, or is it relevant to the (offtopic, honestly) discussion? Either way's fine, I'm not being judgemental.

Edit: Help! My donkey is stuck in a ditch! Will you get the ass out of the hole, or the whole out of the as?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 04:44:20 pm by Dozebôm Lolumzalìs »
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100892 on: April 20, 2016, 04:55:12 pm »

Sheesh... couldn't they have added cookies, sprinkles, and chocolate hearts to it?

These abusers/possible-homophobes don't know how to insult anyone.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #100893 on: April 20, 2016, 05:10:41 pm »

Good grief. I turn away for a few days and I come back to... Hitler, because Godwin's Law now applies to WTFs.
Today's Hitler's birthday. So, uh, he's somewhat more relevant than usual Godwin invocations. 4/20/1889
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #100894 on: April 20, 2016, 05:12:42 pm »

I had in mind certain posters on this forum. Who bring up how terrible halal slaughter is and have never once mentioned anything else related to animal welfare. I'm sure they're not the only ones out there. So I'm talking about the anti-halal people specifically, who suddenly discovered animal rights when they realized you could bash muslims with it.

You should just come out and say who you're referring to and give them a chance to respond they want to, rather than weasel about and make hazy accusations nobody is able to refute.

If you can't do that, then that's a good sign you probably should've kept it to yourself.
Love, scriver~

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #100895 on: April 20, 2016, 05:18:13 pm »

Almost completely sliced a layer off my finger tip off while cutting a package open with a utility knife. A fair bit of my finger print included. Got it iodined and bandaged in medical tape and all that... but I've never just not felt a cut like that.

It hurt a bit in the first instant, but then nothing. I think my nerves are all intact, and the blood scabbed the layer back on no problem... but it was weird. Guess it was a clean cut?

I have noticed myself from the few times I have been cut from a knife that the knife cut is almost always like that. Paper cuts hurt worse for some reason.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100896 on: April 20, 2016, 05:38:02 pm »

Once I grabbed at an open buck knife my brother was holding and sliced a good part of my fingerprint off, but I didn't actually feel anything until I saw the blood dripping down my hand (at which point I felt a dull, stinging pain in said finger).
Black lives matter.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100897 on: April 20, 2016, 05:50:25 pm »

When I was a little shit, I once sliced my knee open with a razorblade. I was cutting some cardboard, and then I guess I decided that I wanted to see how sharp the blade was (don't look at me, I was like 11), and so I pressed it to my knee, and I pushed a little too hard. I didn't feel anything at first, but when I removed the blade, the skin just...slid open, I guess. I remember that it was a gradual process, like a hole in stretched rubber spreading. There was also something white there - I dunno if I really cut it all the way down to the bone, or if it was just the fat layer.
Strangely enough, it never actually hurt much - I was just massively freaked out by it. Still have the scar.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100898 on: April 20, 2016, 05:52:40 pm »

Holy shit.
Black lives matter.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #100899 on: April 20, 2016, 05:54:46 pm »

When I was a kid I saw the exhaust engine of the lawn mower.  My thought was that I wanted to see how hot it actually was after mowing 1.5 acres of land.

It was hot enough to send me to the emergency room with a blister on my knee the size of, well, my knee.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100900 on: April 20, 2016, 05:59:34 pm »

When I was a little shit, I once sliced my knee open with a razorblade. I was cutting some cardboard, and then I guess I decided that I wanted to see how sharp the blade was (don't look at me, I was like 11), and so I pressed it to my knee, and I pushed a little too hard. I didn't feel anything at first, but when I removed the blade, the skin just...slid open, I guess. I remember that it was a gradual process, like a hole in stretched rubber spreading. There was also something white there - I dunno if I really cut it all the way down to the bone, or if it was just the fat layer.
Strangely enough, it never actually hurt much - I was just massively freaked out by it. Still have the scar.

Yeah, it's weird. The same thing happened to me when I accidentally cut my finger sharpening my pocket knife. It was a fairly deep cut but about as clean as they come, so I hardly felt it beyond a strange sort of dull aching. I wonder why that happens.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100901 on: April 20, 2016, 06:13:57 pm »

I had in mind certain posters on this forum. Who bring up how terrible halal slaughter is and have never once mentioned anything else related to animal welfare. I'm sure they're not the only ones out there. So I'm talking about the anti-halal people specifically, who suddenly discovered animal rights when they realized you could bash muslims with it.

You should just come out and say who you're referring to and give them a chance to respond they want to, rather than weasel about and make hazy accusations nobody is able to refute.

If you can't do that, then that's a good sign you probably should've kept it to yourself.

I didn't want to pick a fight over the issue, I wrote that in response to people saying that such things never happen. I was just mentioning as an aside, that I've seen it happen on this website, and other places. So I know it's a thing. Originally, I was just referring to the general trend of bashing halal, by people who clearly don't give a hoot about animal welfare any other time, without reference to anything here. People doubted that such things happen, but they're pretty common, basically any time the topic comes up.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:22:41 pm by Reelya »

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #100902 on: April 20, 2016, 06:21:48 pm »

Yeah, it's weird. The same thing happened to me when I accidentally cut my finger sharpening my pocket knife. It was a fairly deep cut but about as clean as they come, so I hardly felt it beyond a strange sort of dull aching. I wonder why that happens.

The sharper the cut, the less you feel it. The main reason is that there's less tissue damage.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #100903 on: April 20, 2016, 06:28:02 pm »

Good grief. I turn away for a few days and I come back to... Hitler, because Godwin's Law now applies to WTFs.
Today's Hitler's birthday. So, uh, he's somewhat more relevant than usual Godwin invocations. 4/20/1889
I sometimes think that all the people who celebrate 4/20 because of blazingit actually celebrate Hitler birthday and will go to Hell for it... or something.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100904 on: April 20, 2016, 06:48:48 pm »

I sometimes think that all the people who celebrate 4/20 because of blazingit actually celebrate Hitler birthday and will go to Hell for it... or something.
Hitler's corpse: #blazeit420

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6725 6726 [6727] 6728 6729 ... 11040