Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6606 6607 [6608] 6609 6610 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14454671 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #99105 on: March 24, 2016, 12:07:26 am »

I am starting to think my old whining about feeling like the forum villain was actually based on something tangible rather then just response to my incredibly negativity and depression aggravating it.

It is kind of flat out weird now that I am not in that state of mind to experience it... it also mildly cheeses me of because Neonivek classic didn't need that guff.
If you still think sometimes having unpopular opinions makes you a villain, you're wrong. It makes you a human being capable of independent thought, which is something the world needs more of.

She's also trying to say that I'm not allowed to eat meat for the rest of the week, apparently they added "mourning Thursday" to Good Friday and Easter. She caught me rolling my eyes at that, too.
Technically and traditionally, Lent is the whole 7 weeks (minus Sundays, adding up to 40 fast days) from Ash Wednesday until Easter. She is being completely arbitrary. Fasting should also be a completely personal matter; I don't think anybody gets any spiritual experiences from being forced to be temperate.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #99106 on: March 24, 2016, 12:20:21 am »

I am starting to think my old whining about feeling like the forum villain was actually based on something tangible rather then just response to my incredibly negativity and depression aggravating it.

It is kind of flat out weird now that I am not in that state of mind to experience it... it also mildly cheeses me of because Neonivek classic didn't need that guff.
If you still think sometimes having unpopular opinions makes you a villain, you're wrong. It makes you a human being capable of independent thought, which is something the world needs more of.
This, actually. I really like people sharing unusual opinions. As long as they're not a dick about it, obviously, but Neo's not a dick so it's all good.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #99107 on: March 24, 2016, 01:02:48 am »

I agree. I actually quite like you Neonivek, it's always good to have different opinions.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #99108 on: March 24, 2016, 01:13:01 am »

I agree. I actually quite like you Neonivek, it's always good to have different opinions.
Don't think it's too villainous to have different ideas, or to be negative in general (though that will likely be worse for you than us)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99109 on: March 24, 2016, 04:39:24 am »

Nah nah nah I don't think I am the villain (even if that is an awesome title). I am quite fine now!

But back then I was quite distraught and the running theory I used later was that I was just both so depressed that I thought I was being picked on, as well as so negative that I'd get negativity back.

So it is weird to see something that kind of supports my paranoid delusions.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99110 on: March 24, 2016, 06:53:16 am »

What the suit is this Eggman BS? Robotnik. That is his name!
https://youtu.be/ebp_JixSD5o?t=33
Exactly, he was Robotnik foist and foremost.
Yah but Sega retroactively made him doctor eggman of the past now.
Sega don't know how to do things properly.

* hector13 points to the Dreamcast
https://youtu.be/BjnWv1zQnP0?t=580
Half hour video; no :P
Weird. it should play the 580'th second of it where Robotnik says "My name is Dr.Eggman.
Oh well!
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #99111 on: March 24, 2016, 07:02:43 am »

Beware happy endings, for they are false.
Beware unhappy endings, for they are true.
But most of all, beware a reckoning.

I swear this is a quote from something, but what?
And why is it stuck in my head?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99112 on: March 24, 2016, 07:03:26 am »

Does it have something to do with your personal text maybe?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #99113 on: March 24, 2016, 08:39:48 am »

The one in Kal's sig was said by an undead alien god who was eaten by Egyptian cannibals and thrown into a hole.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #99114 on: March 24, 2016, 09:22:16 am »

Using Visual Studio for the first time since I installed it last year, I just discovered that I was actually using a "trial license" for the Community Edition. A trial... for free software. A free demonstration of a product that is also free.

Also, using Visual Studio past the trial requires a Microsoft account. That's as oppressive as it is dumb.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99115 on: March 24, 2016, 09:50:29 am »

Beware happy endings, for they are false.
Beware unhappy endings, for they are true.
But most of all, beware a reckoning.

I swear this is a quote from something, but what?
And why is it stuck in my head?
Because it will end horribly for you. A voice from a well said it, but you were asleep then, so you forgot.

The one in Kal's sig was said by an undead alien god who was eaten by Egyptian cannibals and thrown into a hole.
Mesoamerican cannibals. This is an important distinction.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99116 on: March 24, 2016, 09:56:58 am »

Don't think it's too villainous to have different ideas, or to be negative in general (though that will likely be worse for you than us)
Ye, reading your posts is like a guilty pleasure on these forums, don't feel bad for people disagreeing with you. A lot of people disagree with me, but thats just because they are all wrong :D
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99117 on: March 24, 2016, 11:04:53 am »

Been in a maniac spiral for the last week. Ah the insane decisions are basically digging my own grave. Dunno where this will stop, but holy hell this car is gotta turn around before it goes off a cliff I think. Eh, at least it makes for good stories.

Dumb, dumb stories.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99118 on: March 24, 2016, 01:57:09 pm »

The warped glass in a window of the train gave a very flattering reflection, which led to me spending about twenty minutes admiring it as I waited to board. I mean, I usually spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at my reflection, but this time it was actually a pleasant sight. :P
If only my face actually looked like that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #99119 on: March 24, 2016, 01:58:37 pm »

No.  It does.

Thats the best part about the mirror.

Id imagine that looking at your face with toplighting and then at it in natural lighting are different.  Like 2face
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 6606 6607 [6608] 6609 6610 ... 11040