Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5383 5384 [5385] 5386 5387 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14444454 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #80760 on: July 13, 2015, 12:31:08 pm »

Yea. Can't put on her seatbelt without assistance. I am serious.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80761 on: July 13, 2015, 12:46:08 pm »

she probably is physically unable to properly clean herself. That is a very real problem with obesity. (can you easilly reach all the places on your back? no? now imagine having a girth 3x the one you currently have, and throw in lots of skin folds that can harbor filth.)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #80762 on: July 13, 2015, 12:50:17 pm »

Arg. A game on steam that I want to play right now isn't loading ("Missing executable"), and I've tried everything the steam support website recommends. I've validated the files (every time it says two files failed the validation and need...something), deleted the appcache and restarted the computer, and it won't let me submit a support ticket for some asinine reason.

It's maddening, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this WTF worthy issue; the game was working last night.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80763 on: July 13, 2015, 12:51:45 pm »

delete the steamapp folder for that title, and redownload.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80764 on: July 13, 2015, 01:08:57 pm »

Even if she wasn't obese, I don't think it would be much different. She doesn't wash her clothes often, if at all, wearing the same stained shirt every day for weeks on end, and her wig is more reminiscent of a rat's nest than actual hair.

She is thoroughly unhygienic in her habits.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #80765 on: July 13, 2015, 01:14:18 pm »

The swastika shows up all around the world in tons of different cultures and civilizations, even on non aryan cultures, it was just one of the many real cultural symbols the nazis adopted to validate their ideas on racial origin/purity, even though lots of these symbols had almost nothing to do with said ideals. They were geniuses at using said symbols in aesthetically impactant and pleasant ways

Just like they did with the toothbrush mustache
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #80766 on: July 13, 2015, 01:16:26 pm »

No great loss. My mustache doesn't even grow directly under my nose.

I have, like, a double toothbrush at best.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80767 on: July 13, 2015, 01:21:08 pm »

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #80768 on: July 13, 2015, 01:34:41 pm »

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80769 on: July 13, 2015, 03:11:01 pm »

delete the steamapp folder for that title, and redownload.
The steam community acts fast, turns out. Several people were having this problem today, and your suggestion wasn't helping them.
Turns out you either have to disable Avast, or put the game's folder into your exceptions thing, then pull the EXE out of the virus vault. Because everyone with this problem was using Avast antivirus.
The Cyan Menace

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80770 on: July 13, 2015, 04:45:25 pm »

My mom complained that her coworker spat out her food during lunch time and began eating eat again because she apparently thought it was so good she had to eat it twice.

Who in their right mind does that? Why? Why work with someone you hate and constantly does shit you find gross, sneaky, manipulative, or otherwise abhorrent?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80771 on: July 13, 2015, 04:47:56 pm »

I can't answer the first two questions, but as for why work with someone like that, because a job's a job, and good luck finding a job where there isn't someone you hate.
The Cyan Menace

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80772 on: July 13, 2015, 04:51:54 pm »

I can't answer the first two questions, but as for why work with someone like that, because a job's a job, and good luck finding a job where there isn't someone you hate.
You could become self employed? Oh wait, nevermind...
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80773 on: July 13, 2015, 04:54:05 pm »

They own this business. Together. If she wants to back out or find someone else, she totally can.

Even working by herself would be better than that lying, disgusting person she calls a coworker.

Hell, she practically does all the work herself anyways. Her coworker usually just hides in the washroom playing on her phone. Occasionally screams for my mom to come into the washroom to look at the funny picture she found on the internet.

The coworker constantly tries to shirk work, sometimes coming up with excuses, sometimes just flat-out refusing. Just this morning she said she didn't feel like working and asked to be driven home.

There is plenty I could say about this fool's shit work ethics and worse public behaviours. Everyone knows it, too. It's just that no-one has the guts to call her out on her constant bullshit.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80774 on: July 13, 2015, 05:07:24 pm »

Wow, ER got weird over the 8 hours I was away. Wonder what it would be like spending a week away, over which you get (ER spoilers)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/spoiler]
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 5383 5384 [5385] 5386 5387 ... 11040