Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5363 5364 [5365] 5366 5367 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14455908 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #80460 on: July 09, 2015, 09:27:37 am »

How can you have a negative w/l ratio? You mean below one?
One wheel short of a wagon

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80461 on: July 09, 2015, 09:29:39 am »

Yea edited that.  Sleep deprivation yo.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #80462 on: July 09, 2015, 09:30:26 am »

I actually spent some time being a regular on a Furry TF2 server back before I was fully aware of what a furry even was.  They had their own server forum and the hottest topic on it was a discussion about modifying the classes to make them furry (or scalie in the case of the pyro) without ruining Valve's easy to identify silhouettes.   Sounds like they finally went through with it since I stopped playing :).
Was that The Furry Pound?  Had the best players of any server I was ever randomly matched onto, if that's the case.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #80463 on: July 09, 2015, 09:31:38 am »

I actually spent some time being a regular on a Furry TF2 server back before I was fully aware of what a furry even was.  They had their own server forum and the hottest topic on it was a discussion about modifying the classes to make them furry (or scalie in the case of the pyro) without ruining Valve's easy to identify silhouettes.   Sounds like they finally went through with it since I stopped playing :).

---
My brain played tricks on me last night, before bed I played heroes of the storm with some friends I don't play with often and we got destroyed.  Like each match was less than 20 mins.  It didn't bother them much, but it really bugged me.  Friends ended up just dismissing it as us being thrown into a higher tier than they are used to because I have a >1 win loss ratio and I'm the only one among us max level with mastered characters.  While they all have below 1 w/l and are level 20.

Despite that though I kept waking up in the middle of the night with my brain on autopilot reliving the events of the matches, and had trouble sleeping.   WTF brain it's just a game, it wasn't even ranked.  Let me SLEEEEP.

That happens to me a lot with CS:GO. Since I'm abnormally bad at the game, I have to relive my occasional clutch plays and whatnot when trying to sleep.

Was that The Furry Pound?  Had the best players of any server I was ever randomly matched onto, if that's the case.

Furry Pound was insane. I remember playing against Harbleu, one of the pro TF2 players of yore.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80464 on: July 09, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »

There's over 3333 pages of this thread, at 25ppp.
o_O indeed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #80465 on: July 09, 2015, 02:59:07 pm »

There's half that at 50ppp

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80466 on: July 09, 2015, 02:59:18 pm »

5554 fer normal folks.
One wheel short of a wagon

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80467 on: July 09, 2015, 03:00:18 pm »

There's half that at 50ppp
Are you sure?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80468 on: July 09, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »

5555 now for sane people.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #80469 on: July 09, 2015, 03:07:56 pm »

Xppp master race, etc.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80470 on: July 09, 2015, 03:09:04 pm »

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80471 on: July 09, 2015, 03:10:20 pm »

1ppp for president
i have my own page to myself and all you scrubs can go elsewhere

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #80472 on: July 09, 2015, 03:12:23 pm »

...Is 1ppp even an option?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80473 on: July 09, 2015, 03:14:18 pm »

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

blazing glory

« Reply #80474 on: July 09, 2015, 03:15:47 pm »

...Is 1ppp even an option?
Only LSP has access to it.
Pages: 1 ... 5363 5364 [5365] 5366 5367 ... 11040