Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3635 3636 [3637] 3638 3639 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14436605 times)

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #54540 on: July 21, 2014, 06:33:23 pm »

At least three different groups of people are trying to manipulate me into doing things I'm not really so hot on doing. Thing is it's all people who I'm actually kind of fond of so there's not a great lot that I can do about it.

This is normal.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54541 on: July 21, 2014, 06:36:30 pm »

So on the topic of anime I followed giglamesh despair and found that anime thing with girls who who are also deamons or some shit.
OI! XANTA-CHAN!

xantie, you little shit

xantie-chan

get with the program

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54542 on: July 21, 2014, 06:38:01 pm »

At least three different groups of people are trying to manipulate me into doing things I'm not really so hot on doing. Thing is it's all people who I'm actually kind of fond of so there's not a great lot that I can do about it.

This is normal.

Carry on.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54543 on: July 21, 2014, 07:17:47 pm »

-snip-
...I think the homeless guy was daring the car to come at him.
*beep beep*
Fokkin' cahm at me, m8!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #54544 on: July 21, 2014, 08:12:25 pm »

I can buy things on the Internet for myself now. I'm pretty sure this is the death of my ability to save money.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #54545 on: July 21, 2014, 08:16:05 pm »

I can buy things on the Internet for myself now. I'm pretty sure this is the death of my ability to save money.
You have no idea.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #54546 on: July 21, 2014, 08:32:35 pm »

I have managed so far.

Barely.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #54547 on: July 21, 2014, 08:42:06 pm »

Quote from: /r/relationships
Caught my boyfriend in our bed with another woman. He claims he was trying to surprise me with a threesome...I think he's lying.
I CANNOT EVEN-

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54548 on: July 21, 2014, 09:09:31 pm »

I have a reputation of being incredibly stingy with my moneys.

Went out with my mom for dinner yesterday. Nobody died, so I guess it was okay.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ever have that thing where you look at a word so long that it seems like the word isn't even real anymore?

I've been working on a tattoo with "MILK" written on it all day, and it doesn't even sound like a word to me anymore. I'm wondering if milk is even real right now.

Not the first time this has happened, either.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #54549 on: July 21, 2014, 09:32:03 pm »

Caught my boyfriend in our bed with another woman. He claims he was trying to surprise me with a threesome...I think he's lying.
I CANNOT EVEN-
Damn it, reddit. Y u so silly?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #54550 on: July 21, 2014, 09:51:18 pm »

I CANNOT EVEN-

"Caught my boyfriend plunging a knife into a stranger's back several times before the man fell limp to the floor. He claims it was merely performance art and the hole he dug behind the shed is part of the performance... I think he's lying."

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #54551 on: July 21, 2014, 10:10:05 pm »

Helping to sell a car.

Woman buying is not mechanic; I understand her distress, generally. She brings her moron boyfriend who claims to be a car guy.

He knows I just brought it over from mechanic, who did not have time to do everything because they insisted upon doing this at an odd hour... Should've been shown tomorrow, but whatever.

Tries to tell me the heat system has a hose leaking.... That's a rubber hose and condensation from the air conditioner. Why the hell would the heating system be active during the summer anyhow? You can see the AC is on full blast....

Tries to tell me it has a head gasket leak. Either he's wrong or I'm killing a mechanic. Nope, that's not oil, that's condensation, again. Please dear God, tell me you know the difference between oil and water....

He remarks that there are some character marks and stains inside. This is a 10 year old used car.... You knew that going in and the price most certainly reflects that.

He insists on checking the transmission fluid. It is as it should be (new fluid actually). He makes a point of smelling it.... Sure thing champ.... You don't know a heating unit from an air conditioner but you're going to smell if the transmission fluid is bad.... Ok.... :)

He tries to tell me it's bondo repaired.... Na slick. That's solid sheet metal and I can show you the bill for it from one of my ex con friends who is really good with metal fabrication. I'll get a mirror kit so you can see it from the other side and also knock on it.

I get that he's trying to look like an expert for his girlfriend, but then he calls me a fraud and says I should be sued.

Him: "I know a real good lawyer you little shit."

Me, handing him my card, "I hope he's better than me."

I hate people.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54552 on: July 21, 2014, 10:12:41 pm »

Truean, do you know *any* good people, or have *any* good experiences, or do you live in some weird abomination of Detroit and New Jersey where no-one is an actually good person? :V
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #54553 on: July 21, 2014, 10:57:45 pm »

Some days, I would recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Please tell them I didn't like them.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #54554 on: July 21, 2014, 10:59:49 pm »

As the saying goes: Hell is other people
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 3635 3636 [3637] 3638 3639 ... 11040