Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2443 2444 [2445] 2446 2447 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14432322 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #36660 on: August 24, 2013, 06:42:57 pm »

What?  But spongebob is up there with Rocko or Ren and Stimpy in terms of progressive feelings.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36661 on: August 24, 2013, 10:50:01 pm »

So I watched My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. I gotta say, pretty WTF'y. Not in a bad way, I kind of actually enjoyed it and that's even part of the WTF. It was a lot different that I expected (read: dreaded) from it.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #36662 on: August 25, 2013, 12:02:35 am »

In my peripheral vision, the shadow of my hair looks like it's... spiky.
My peripheral vision is weird.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36663 on: August 25, 2013, 12:20:24 am »

So I watched My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. I gotta say, pretty WTF'y. Not in a bad way, I kind of actually enjoyed it and that's even part of the WTF. It was a lot different that I expected (read: dreaded) from it.
This post is giving me deja-vu. Not Equestria Girls, the post as a whole.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36664 on: August 25, 2013, 12:25:25 am »

Pokemon fusion. I love this thing.

Ninja reply,
This post is giving me deja-vu. Not Equestria Girls, the post as a whole.

Deja-vu is weird stuff. I remember actual dreams of things happening it's so freaky.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36665 on: August 25, 2013, 12:48:53 am »

I got that a LOT when I was younger.

Now it's just every few months.

* Descan is exactly in real life as he is on Bay12. For better or worse.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36666 on: August 25, 2013, 12:50:58 am »

Happens to me occasionally. I almost always remember a moment from a video game before i get there when it happens.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #36667 on: August 25, 2013, 02:23:03 am »

I got that sometimes when i was younger. I once went to the beach with my family and as we were walking down and passed this girl who was glaring at me with SEETHING HATRED for reasons unknown, which reminded me of what I remembered to be a dream of this exact event. To this day, I have no idea why she was so angry. Maybe it was because she really didn't want to go home, or her brother gave her a wedgie, or she just really hates 7-year old boys.

Sometimes in video games I can practically place bets on what is going to happen next, not because I've played through it before but because it just smells so obvious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #36668 on: August 25, 2013, 09:59:16 am »

I got that sometimes when i was younger. I once went to the beach with my family and as we were walking down and passed this girl who was glaring at me with SEETHING HATRED for reasons unknown, which reminded me of what I remembered to be a dream of this exact event. To this day, I have no idea why she was so angry. Maybe it was because she really didn't want to go home, or her brother gave her a wedgie, or she just really hates 7-year old boys.
I prefer to imagine that she ages backwards, like Merlin, and you will cause her some sort of major slight in the future.

Anyways, I sometimes get something that I'm not quite sure is deja-vu (there probably is a word for it, but I can't be arsed to find out) remember back to the event and retroactively believe that event has happened sometime before in the past.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36669 on: August 25, 2013, 12:37:23 pm »

I get crystal-clear deja vu moments about once a week, have for as long as I can remember, and it still freaks me right the fuck out. Not just a few seconds, either, but up to twenty minutes or so sometimes, all exactly as I "remember" it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36670 on: August 25, 2013, 12:42:32 pm »

Last night, I had an unusual version of deja vu. Usually it is just a vague feeling of familiarity, but last night I had what I am now dubbing a "independent repeat thought". I immediately realized that a thought I had in a daydream was exactly, down to my mental wording and imagery, identical to one I had months before. I call it independent because I came up with it separately instead of remembering the first thought.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36671 on: August 25, 2013, 01:14:57 pm »

Sometimes I see a picture of myself in a certain position and sort of 'know' the words I'm saying at that point.
Then, usually months later, I end up in that exact position, saying those exact words, and remembering when I first saw myself doing it.
It's sorta freaky.
Black lives matter.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36672 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:52 pm »

Wheeee retroactive memories are fun.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36673 on: August 25, 2013, 01:26:07 pm »

I had a dream... I think that's more WTF worthy as most of my 'dreams' that I remember is just a black expanse with the occasional glimpse into the mind of me.

Can't remember the details so no insanity here. If I do remember, I'll post a link to the dream thread in and edit

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36674 on: August 25, 2013, 02:24:08 pm »

Last night, I had an unusual version of deja vu. Usually it is just a vague feeling of familiarity, but last night I had what I am now dubbing a "independent repeat thought". I immediately realized that a thought I had in a daydream was exactly, down to my mental wording and imagery, identical to one I had months before. I call it independent because I came up with it separately instead of remembering the first thought.
Related; I have this "mind game" I used to play a lot when I was younger - that is I used to imagine a continuous maze pattern of sorts and mentally went trough it - especially when lying in bed before falling asleep. The pattern was always the same and nowdays I occasionally have an urge to "play" it, but I can no longer recall the pattern. It's like I can almost remember it, but I can never quite recall it. It's definitely a weird feeling.
Pages: 1 ... 2443 2444 [2445] 2446 2447 ... 11039