Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2267 2268 [2269] 2270 2271 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14486464 times)

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #34020 on: June 20, 2013, 05:17:30 pm »

I imagine that would be like getting your tongue stuck to an ice-cube times a bajillion...

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34021 on: June 20, 2013, 05:18:21 pm »

I've put them in my glass of soda.

Dong-shaped ice. Yum.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34022 on: June 20, 2013, 05:44:48 pm »

???

The hell. Find out who makes them, and where exactly someone decided the market for dong ice was too huge to pass up.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34023 on: June 20, 2013, 05:57:32 pm »

where exactly someone decided the market for dong ice was too huge to pass up.

from my observations anything dong-related is too huge a market to pass up but they already have most of the more sane and insane enough to work venues covered

even if you manage to find your own niche there's still distribution which is a bitch to figure out

as you can see, even dong ice is something people are making a living out of. back when i were a bit younger and shopkeepers barely cared as long as they got the money, putting chocolate dongs (with a variety of fillings available) into another's lunchbox was considered amusing. these were easier and more delicious times.

now even i have no idea where to get dong chocolate but i know they exist since a larger version was presented to my aunt for her 50th birthday by her husband. i am 100% sure it was edible, before you ask.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34024 on: June 20, 2013, 06:04:16 pm »

from my observations anything dong-related is too huge a market to pass up but they already have most of the more sane and insane enough to work venues covered

even if you manage to find your own niche there's still distribution which is a bitch to figure out

as you can see, even dong ice is something people are making a living out of. back when i were a bit younger and shopkeepers barely cared as long as they got the money, putting chocolate dongs (with a variety of fillings available) into another's lunchbox was considered amusing. these were easier and more delicious times.

now even i have no idea where to get dong chocolate but i know they exist since a larger version was presented to my aunt for her 50th birthday by her husband. i am 100% sure it was edible, before you ask.
Bachelorette parties are often dong-everything themed. Dong straws, dong ice cubes, dong hats, you name it. He who controls the bachelorettes controls the dongs.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34025 on: June 20, 2013, 06:07:32 pm »

Bachelorette parties are often dong-everything themed. Dong straws, dong ice cubes, dong hats, you name it. He who controls the bachelorettes controls the dongs.
So what you're saying is that the solution to everything is to put a donkg on it?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34026 on: June 20, 2013, 06:08:53 pm »

Googling Dong Ice gets meWhile googling penis ice gets me a link to Bachelorette themed things. Good call.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34027 on: June 20, 2013, 06:10:07 pm »

Almost 1am. Sitting in my couch doing a pass through online news and checking forums before going to bed. Notice something moving at the corner of my eye. Glance over. It's the Queen Mary 2 sneaking past about 75 meters from my window. I could tell it was the Queen Mary 2 thanks to the at least 2m tall and brightly lit letters passing by.

That ship is freaking huge. And silent as a whisper.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34028 on: June 20, 2013, 06:15:55 pm »

I hope you live near a coast. Would make this exponentially more WTF if you don't.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34029 on: June 20, 2013, 06:22:04 pm »

I hope you live near a coast. Would make this exponentially more WTF if you don't.

i hope that the ship was casually strolling by on a road because unless things are different where olemars lives putting your house even 300m from the sea is a bad idea, unless you're putting your whole house on the sea in which case godspeed brave settler

they are probably different where olemars lives though, maybe there're no jellyfish and stuff, i'd like to live in a place where you have to watch out or you'll get your shit burnt if not worse

i'm this close from asking a random person on the forums if i can crash on their couch for nobody knows how long, i can bring my own couch if needed

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34030 on: June 20, 2013, 06:38:12 pm »

i'm this close from asking a random person on the forums if i can crash on their couch for nobody knows how long, i can bring my own couch if needed
I'm always open to couch crashers. Except my aunt, she lost that privilege when she rearranged my furniture without asking.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34031 on: June 20, 2013, 06:39:11 pm »

I'm always open to couch crashers. Except my aunt, she lost that privilege when she rearranged my furniture without asking.
Did she crash your couch into a telephone pole while driving it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34032 on: June 20, 2013, 06:43:37 pm »

No, I was working on a project in the basement for awhile and when I came upstairs she had rearranged the whole living room.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34033 on: June 20, 2013, 06:44:17 pm »

some people simply do not accept the fact that couches do not come with nsa uplinks

they just bomf into the local communications array and tap in like it's an all you can eat data buffet

how does one rearrange an entire living room without it being heard in the basement do you come from a family of ninjas MrSparky i don't i'm ready for a ninja couch just at this stage of my life yet
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:46:30 pm by LordSlowpoke »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34034 on: June 20, 2013, 06:55:32 pm »

More than once I've rearranged stuff in my room, with all the noise and loud swearing that entails, only to find my parents surprised when they see it hours after I finish, wondering when the hell that happened.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 2267 2268 [2269] 2270 2271 ... 11037