Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2245 2246 [2247] 2248 2249 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14474245 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #33690 on: June 13, 2013, 11:19:45 pm »

Yes they thrown out fake numbers to describe how it is impossible for them to have made the cellphone so cheap.

It was dreadful.

But today I wish I could watch it again just because I have a much better sense of humor for trash.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:37:43 pm by Neonivek »

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #33691 on: June 14, 2013, 03:18:20 am »

IIRC being a prostitute isn't illegal in the UK.

Advertising the fact, standing in the street soliciting, living with another prostitute are all illegal. But straight up paying or accepting money in exchange for sex is fine.
Of course you would know that.
I'm entirely unsure how to interpret this.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33692 on: June 14, 2013, 06:34:42 am »

Twice now while browsing these forums, an ad pops up at the bottom the screen from Optimum Online. Time to run some anti-adware...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33693 on: June 14, 2013, 08:20:33 am »

Good god, again?

2013: Year of the fireball.
For fucks sake, do these things not have safety regulations?

Oh, and my phone's autocorrect is (a) trying to autocorrect autocorrect, and (b) trying to turn "sake" into "same". Screw you, phone!
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Sigulbard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33694 on: June 14, 2013, 08:26:02 am »

Twice now while browsing these forums, an ad pops up at the bottom the screen from Optimum Online. Time to run some anti-adware...
This forum has ads?
Well yeah I'm using adblock anyways so I wouldn't know but, THIS FORUM HAS ADS?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33695 on: June 14, 2013, 08:27:21 am »

Never seen any ads here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33696 on: June 14, 2013, 08:43:55 am »

Hence why I'm running some anti-adware scans.

...Wait, does Malwarebytes remove adware, or do I need to find some other scanner?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33697 on: June 14, 2013, 09:03:45 am »

It probably does. Multiple scanners (not all at the same time) never hurt anything besides time, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #33698 on: June 14, 2013, 09:10:29 am »

Anyway, help. Attempting to study for my trig regents, and all I can focus on is my stomach. It's been killing me since this morning. I eat, it doesn't go away. I don't eat, it doesn't go away. I take Antacid, Painkillers, Ranitidine, etc, to no avail. I even tried vomiting,  but I couldn't empty the stomach. I've been reduced to eating carrots because, well, I didn't eat Lunch or Dinner now.

Hmm. That could be your appendix. You should seriously consider checking into urgent care.

I know when mine ruptured it started off feeling like it was a stomach issue, but gradually got worse. Nothing I took initially helped at all.
Yeah, go get that looked at.
Press on it. If it hurts, go get it looked at. If it doesn't hurt, let go. If it hurts when you let go, it's probably your appendix. (Rebound pain is a weird thing.)
It's gone away entirely now. Weirdest thing is it isn't new. Happened around Christmas, Stayed for a couple of days, got Really bad at some points, and then I went to the doctors and it went away. >:(

Wasn't my Appendix then, wasn't it now, but I am wondering what exactly it is.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33699 on: June 14, 2013, 09:13:03 am »

It probably does. Multiple scanners (not all at the same time) never hurt anything besides time, though.
Sometime it does. Nothing more fun than your virusscanners attempting to quarantaine each other/ the viruses they caught.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33700 on: June 14, 2013, 09:26:25 am »

Anyway, help. Attempting to study for my trig regents, and all I can focus on is my stomach. It's been killing me since this morning. I eat, it doesn't go away. I don't eat, it doesn't go away. I take Antacid, Painkillers, Ranitidine, etc, to no avail. I even tried vomiting,  but I couldn't empty the stomach. I've been reduced to eating carrots because, well, I didn't eat Lunch or Dinner now.

Hmm. That could be your appendix. You should seriously consider checking into urgent care.

I know when mine ruptured it started off feeling like it was a stomach issue, but gradually got worse. Nothing I took initially helped at all.
Yeah, go get that looked at.
Press on it. If it hurts, go get it looked at. If it doesn't hurt, let go. If it hurts when you let go, it's probably your appendix. (Rebound pain is a weird thing.)
It's gone away entirely now. Weirdest thing is it isn't new. Happened around Christmas, Stayed for a couple of days, got Really bad at some points, and then I went to the doctors and it went away. >:(

Wasn't my Appendix then, wasn't it now, but I am wondering what exactly it is.
How high is it? If it's up toward your ribcage, it could be your gallbladder. If it's lower, you could have a mild case of tympany, or simply a need for erucation.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33701 on: June 14, 2013, 10:32:16 am »

Good god, again?

Reminds me of the guy that froze to death in -80 degrees Celcius CO2 yesterday in the harbor of Antwerp. He was driving a tank truck with supercooled C02 for various industrial applications and it leaked during the unloading.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33702 on: June 14, 2013, 10:34:33 am »

Good god, again?

Reminds me of the guy that froze to death in -80 degrees Celcius CO2 yesterday in the harbor of Antwerp. He was driving a tank truck with supercooled C02 for various industrial applications and it leaked during the unloading.
We had a pretty big fireball here in Battle Creek not too long ago. Man, what's going on with the world?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33703 on: June 14, 2013, 10:35:47 am »

Good god, again?

We had a pretty big fireball here in Battle Creek not too long ago. Man, what's going on with the world?
Maybe action movies are leaking into the real world and the amount of explosions is increasing?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33704 on: June 14, 2013, 10:43:32 am »

Good god, again?

Maybe action movies are leaking into the real world and the amount of explosions is increasing?
Well, then, if that's the case, it's time to hit the gym a lot harder than I have been. I'll need to look good in a wife beater.

Pages: 1 ... 2245 2246 [2247] 2248 2249 ... 11037