Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14445998 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #26415 on: February 01, 2013, 08:25:42 pm »

My god. Women were Reptilians all along. Call David Icke, he'll know what to do.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26416 on: February 01, 2013, 08:28:30 pm »

My god. Women were Reptilians all along. Call David Icke, he'll know what to do.
Dear god this is nearly as bad as that one time I formulated a conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift was really a transgendered black man who the shadow agencies behind TGE world made up of British French African conmen Templars from assassin's creed are looking for so they can get advanced tech from TGE aliens in exchange for Taylor Swift.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26417 on: February 01, 2013, 08:36:18 pm »

Dear god this is nearly as bad as that one time I formulated a conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift was really a transgendered black man who the shadow agencies behind TGE world made up of British French African conmen Templars from assassin's creed are looking for so they can get advanced tech from TGE aliens in exchange for Taylor Swift.
My god. Everything make sense now.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #26418 on: February 01, 2013, 08:42:14 pm »

So Taylor Swift is Michael Jackson?

That makes... way, way too much sense.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26419 on: February 01, 2013, 08:56:59 pm »

So I went to the Men Going Their Own Way forum that FSTDT quote was from, and pretty much everything is like that to some degree. Follow my path at your own risk.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26420 on: February 01, 2013, 08:58:33 pm »

So Taylor Swift is Michael Jackson?

That makes... way, way too much sense.
And to think I extrapolated all that from one quote from Maya Angelou.
Sig! Onol

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #26421 on: February 01, 2013, 09:14:34 pm »

So I went to the Men Going Their Own Way forum that FSTDT quote was from, and pretty much everything is like that to some degree. Follow my path at your own risk.

Oh man, I thought I recognized that forum. One easy way to tell sexism is how much they use the word "females" over the word "women", and I haven't seen the latter used there yet.

I'm only thankful that many of these men have given up the idea of parenting so they're not as likely to pass their views down.

Pyre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26422 on: February 01, 2013, 09:15:05 pm »

I agree, most of us can't make singing rockets either. Unless you count them screaming through the atmosphere towards a fiery doom as singing.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26423 on: February 01, 2013, 09:20:05 pm »

Sig! Onol

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #26424 on: February 01, 2013, 09:26:09 pm »

It seems like most of those guys have had bad experience with relationships/marriage. Clearly that must mean all women are terrible.

I'm always find it a bit baffling when people do that. "I've never dated a woman who wasn't crazy. This obviously says more about women in general than it does about me!"
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #26425 on: February 01, 2013, 09:29:12 pm »

I can't get over how much they fetishize Asian women. ~They are pure, submissive, and uncorrupted by Western feminism.~ It's just indefensibly creepy and racist and I think it shows their complete lack of self-awareness that nobody questions it beyond "No, even Asian women are evil."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26427 on: February 01, 2013, 09:40:54 pm »

The proper way to build Warhammer sets.
Khorne approves this message!
It did seem a rather Chaotic way to build Warhammer terrain. Plus the whole chainsaw thing...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #26428 on: February 01, 2013, 09:43:02 pm »

I can't get over how much they fetishize Asian women. ~They are pure, submissive, and uncorrupted by Western feminism.~ It's just indefensibly creepy and racist and I think it shows their complete lack of self-awareness that nobody questions it beyond "No, even Asian women are evil."
>Implying an Asian woman isn't expected to be able to whoop three dudes in a fistfight
>Implying feminists don't exist in Asia
>Implying any self-respecting woman anywhere would want to go out with a guy who only finds her attractive because of her submissiveness

>Implying Asia is Japan
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #26429 on: February 01, 2013, 09:45:26 pm »

Wot :/

>Implying an Asian woman isn't expected to be able to whoop three dudes in a fistfight
>Implying feminists don't exist in Asia
>Implying any self-respecting woman anywhere would want to go out with a guy who only finds her attractive because of her submissiveness

>Implying Asia is Japan

Thou art ninja o_O

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 ... 11040