Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14468130 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #18930 on: October 06, 2012, 11:44:01 pm »

Mmm, I'd probably want some long term commitments myself. Dunno how monogamous I'll end up being but I really, REALLY don't want to be one of those "jealous lover" types. Ugh.

Yeah, I've been the 'jealous lover' type before. Never again. I would rather walk away, and end a relationship the instant I thought something was up, then ever go through that again. I made a total fool of myself, and did some horribly cruel things.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18931 on: October 06, 2012, 11:46:01 pm »

On-topic WTF: the girl that I took on a date? She just started flirting (wink wink nudge nudge) with me on IM. Style, punctuation and grammar are consistent with previous posts. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I just wasn't expecting it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18932 on: October 06, 2012, 11:46:36 pm »

That kind of flirting? Oh my :3
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18933 on: October 06, 2012, 11:47:00 pm »

On-topic WTF: the girl that I took on a date? She just started flirting (wink wink nudge nudge) with me on IM. Style, punctuation and grammar are consistent with previous posts. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I just wasn't expecting it.

Is the second sentence intended to convey that she isn't drunk?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18934 on: October 06, 2012, 11:47:45 pm »

Oh my would probably cover Defcon 4. She's gone all the way to Defcon 2.

Is the second sentence intended to convey that she isn't drunk?
That, and I'm not being pranked by a friend.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18935 on: October 06, 2012, 11:48:50 pm »

Better pull out the robe and wizard hat. ;D
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18936 on: October 07, 2012, 12:09:43 am »

I just realized you guys feel more like family to me than my actual family.

...Dafuq?

Hey, if the majority of my "actual family" ever started feeling like family to me, I'd probably off myself. :P They're that bad.

Re: RL Names, why is it that my real name is probably weirder than my username? :-[ I'm pretty sure I mentioned it once before.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18937 on: October 07, 2012, 12:12:42 am »

Well what is your real name? If you're comfortable sharing, of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18938 on: October 07, 2012, 12:13:59 am »

I left a (rather obvious) clue in abbr tags. :P I'm not sure why, but actually posting it seems kinda weird, since it's a fairly unusual name. I'm probably just being silly. *closes blinds and bolts the door*
Booze is Life for Yoink

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18939 on: October 07, 2012, 12:15:24 am »

I'll need another hint: Do you have a bird named Kazooie? :P

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18940 on: October 07, 2012, 12:15:31 am »

... Seriously? You're a clown god?

Do... do you duel?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18941 on: October 07, 2012, 12:16:56 am »

I'll need another hint: Do you have a bird named Kazooie? :P

Welp, looks like you got it, hehe.

... Seriously? You're a clown god?

Do... do you duel?

Wait, what?
* Yoink hears the telltale 'whoosh' of a missed reference sailing over his head!
Booze is Life for Yoink

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18942 on: October 07, 2012, 12:17:26 am »

I don't think your name is bad. Besides, the games are awesome, and the instrument isn't too bad itself.
Nothing important here, move along.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18943 on: October 07, 2012, 12:18:08 am »

Honestly, that's kinda a nifty name.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18944 on: October 07, 2012, 12:20:42 am »

* Yoink hears the telltale 'whoosh' of a missed reference sailing over his head!
First was order of the stick.

Second, though... Dueling. Your name's famous for it. Sorta'.

And yeah, it's one of those tied for fourth, for me. After the bagpipes, accordion, and fiddle. Those are all tied for first through third place.

The rankings are a little confusing.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 ... 11037