Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1152 1153 [1154] 1155 1156 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479492 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #17295 on: September 22, 2012, 05:52:49 am »

"I want copyright fees for ruining your painting!"
What.  ::)
A lot of people are making quite a bit of cash out of this mess (AND exploiting her image at the same time). TBH I don't think it would be unfair if she got a cut.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17296 on: September 22, 2012, 06:04:28 am »

"I want copyright fees for ruining your painting!"
What.  ::)
A lot of people are making quite a bit of cash out of this mess (AND exploiting her image at the same time). TBH I don't think it would be unfair if she got a cut.
...Out of her own goof.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #17297 on: September 22, 2012, 06:14:02 am »

Love, scriver~

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17298 on: September 22, 2012, 06:22:31 am »

This SCP is just awful O.o WARNING: Very much so because it contains child abuse
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #17299 on: September 22, 2012, 06:31:57 am »

I don't know why SCP is so obsessed with blacking out things. :/ (I know there are many who will disagree, but) I think either an agency would black out even more, or — since we have them at all — there would be little blackouts. :<

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17300 on: September 22, 2012, 06:38:13 am »

Because it is an entertainment site at it's core and the lack of info, when strategically placed, lets our immagination make something scarier/worse? It's kind of like trying to play through a grand theft auto game as morally grey, but not reloading every time you accidentially run a pedestrian over with your car.

Edit: Wow, I jumped contexts in a middle of the sentence, also.... does that responce make me sound like an ass? I didn't mean it in a negative/cold/abrupt way. I was just saying my hypothesis
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 06:45:06 am by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #17301 on: September 22, 2012, 06:55:09 am »

Well, I suppose that's the intention, but that particular one doesn't hide enough for me to let my imagination create something worse :c

Also, not really.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17302 on: September 22, 2012, 07:03:07 am »

Yeah, there's really only one thing in my mind that is going on there, but it's still pretty awful

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #17303 on: September 22, 2012, 07:39:15 am »

Well, I suppose that's the intention, but that particular one doesn't hide enough for me to let my imagination create something worse :c

Also, not really.

It's a lot worse in your head than it would be if they wrote it out. Then it would just be narm.
Love, scriver~

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17304 on: September 22, 2012, 08:40:30 am »

Just shaved off some peach fuzz and now the part over my mouth feels all weird when i touch it.  :o

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #17305 on: September 22, 2012, 08:45:58 am »

Also, not really.

It's a lot worse in your head than it would be if they wrote it out. Then it would just be narm.
There's that one article that highlights that. You can read the normal one, then the fully declassified one. Can't remember the designation off the top of my head though.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17306 on: September 22, 2012, 10:43:07 am »

Also, not really.

There's that one article that highlights that. You can read the normal one, then the fully declassified one. Can't remember the designation off the top of my head though.

The giant clam thingy, right? The redacted thing was somewhat interesting to me, at least.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17307 on: September 22, 2012, 10:44:50 am »

It wasn't a clam, it's a [REDACTED] including recorded instances of human DNA.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17308 on: September 22, 2012, 10:45:15 am »

It wasn't a clam, it's a [REDACTED] including recorded instances of human DNA.

Smart ass. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1152 1153 [1154] 1155 1156 ... 11037