Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14479894 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15780 on: September 07, 2012, 12:31:00 am »

I can break board with my palms...wait...

Jesus, dude, you're doing it wrong!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #15781 on: September 07, 2012, 12:31:18 am »

Wikipedia once told me that Charlie sheen was half man, Half cocaine.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15782 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:57 am »

Wikipedia once told me that Charlie sheen was half man, Half cocaine.

That's not true. If that were the case, I would have snorted him a long time ago.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15783 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:57 am »

Returning to WoW

I'm also considering playing wow again for a month or two, it's been like 5 years since I've played it.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15784 on: September 07, 2012, 12:33:43 am »

Jesus is too badass to be restrained by such trivialities.
Look, it's been fairly well repeated established that god works in mysterious ways. Apparently those ways include both a sense of theatrics and a basic misunderstanding of human physiology.

Which is... somewhat amusing, considering. I can see YWHW looking down from the heavens and going, "Fucking humans, how do they work?" Then trying to remember just how blitz'd he was when he shat us out his man womb made us.

I also probably shouldn't be posting past midnight on topics such as this, I think :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15785 on: September 07, 2012, 12:34:16 am »

Look, it's been fairly well repeated established that god works in mysterious ways. Apparently those ways include both a sense of theatrics and a basic misunderstanding of human physiology.

Which is... somewhat amusing, considering. I can see YWHW looking down from the heavens and going, "Fucking humans, how do they work?" Then trying to remember just how blitz'd he was when he shat us out his man womb made us.

I also probably shouldn't be posting past midnight on topics such as this, I think :-\
Are you going to turn into a gremlin?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15786 on: September 07, 2012, 12:34:50 am »

Returning to WoW

I'm also considering playing wow again for a month or two, it's been like 5 years since I've played it.

It's been vastly simplified in pretty much every way, and there are just as many douchebags and morons as there were previously.

That's crazy talk. The not posting thing, I mean. The rest is awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15787 on: September 07, 2012, 12:35:11 am »

Look at his avatar. If anything, he is in danger of turning into a human.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15788 on: September 07, 2012, 12:36:28 am »

Look at his avatar. If anything, he is in danger of turning into a human.
I dunno, it kinda looks like Gizmo, to me.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15789 on: September 07, 2012, 12:36:46 am »

I have no idea! Let me add some water and see.

*drinks*

Nope. At least unless the water's supposed to be applied in some other method. If so, I'm not trying that.

As for the not posting, it's mostly because I seem to skirt the forum ToS more when I'm particularly sleepy. Eh.

Still waiting for someone to correctly guess where the avatar actually came from! Then I shall laugh at us both :D
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15790 on: September 07, 2012, 12:37:41 am »

As for the not posting, it's mostly because I seem to skirt the forum ToS more when I'm particularly sleepy. Eh.
Don't worry too much about it. I regularly set the ToS on fire. Kinda a wonder I haven't gotten a warning, yet.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15791 on: September 07, 2012, 12:38:44 am »

Don't worry too much about it. I regularly set the ToS on fire. Kinda a wonder I haven't gotten a warning, yet.

Because Toady One is a great and magnaminous lord, with mercy and justice in his heart.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15792 on: September 07, 2012, 12:39:22 am »

I shall have to repay him with platonic hugs and cuddles, one day.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15793 on: September 07, 2012, 12:39:45 am »

I suggest Frumple go look at the happy thread, and search "Superhero Costumes".

Because Toady One is a great and magnaminous lord, with mercy and justice in his heart.
Well said, ser.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #15794 on: September 07, 2012, 12:40:36 am »

The fact that it's relatively hard to get warnings only illustrates how much past the line do most of those banned go in order to earn that status. I've read posts in the past complaining sbout supposed bay12 strict lines, but tbh I think its pretty relaxed
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 ... 11037